Sep 13, 2021
Look the sections with the pillars are nice, but genuinely please fix the flying. It's horribly unclear when and when you cannot hold on. I've literally managed to do it like 5-10x only by accident, because there are no instructions regarding it. And now I'm stuck at the Plains Forest part where you NEED to fly over, but it's simply not working. Like do you need to JUMP over the ledge and press W as you hit her? Like fucking hell please

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Look the sections with the pillars are nice, but genuinely please fix the flying. It's horribly unclear when and when you cannot hold on. I've literally managed to do it like 5-10x only by accident, because there are no instructions regarding it. And now I'm stuck at the Plains Forest part where you NEED to fly over, but it's simply not working. Like do you need to JUMP over the ledge and press W as you hit her? Like fucking hell please
Stand still, spam jump, then have a small semblance of timing to know when to stop spamming (when she's picked you up or is hovering over you).

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
techicaly if you make it hotkey it could serve swap out eventueal new powers or you only want have fly ability?
A detailed tutorial with a more generous pick up time will fix this I believe. I don't really plan on adding more hotkeys and overcrowding things since the game is simple by design, I don't want to ruin that.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
A detailed tutorial with a more generous pick up time will fix this I believe. I don't really plan on adding more hotkeys and overcrowding things since the game is simple by design, I don't want to ruin that.
Hi. Love your game, wish there would be more scenes with Willow in the future.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes