Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
It just there too many incidents where something happens to a game in development ranging from something happening to the developer to the developer doing something horrible that can lead to a project's demise, and some people don't want for a game they want to be finished but that's not all the reason ever time, some could be saving up for something more expensive, some may want to buy the full version when it's done, and others... are just looking for a way not to pay for it, it's understandable save for the last one
Paying for the game is not a promise to constantly donate money to the project. The $5 gives you access to the demo and polls, you can cancel at anytime. You get both of these instantly and I provide new content daily. I would maybe understand the concern if the price was higher and demos weren't monthly. I don't think anyone saving for something expensive would be crushed to pay $5. Also from what I've seen people want to play it now and aren't interested in waiting for it to be finished.

Jan 3, 2021
Paying for the game is not a promise to constantly donate money to the project. The $5 gives you access to the demo and polls, you can cancel at anytime. You get both of these instantly and I provide new content daily. I would maybe understand the concern if the price was higher and demos weren't monthly. I don't think anyone saving for something expensive would be crushed to pay $5. Also from what I've seen people want to play it now and aren't interested in waiting for it to be finished.
This is a pretty fair response and infact I got the game officially on Itch.io (I didn't know you put it on there lol). Plus considering I like the game's development and setting I will actually subscribe on Patreon when I get the avaliable funds as I wasn't able to before due to current circumstances, so all in all great game, keep up the good work and I do apologise

Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
This is a pretty fair response and infact I got the game officially on Itch.io (I didn't know you put it on there lol). Plus considering I like the game's development and setting I will actually subscribe on Patreon when I get the avaliable funds as I wasn't able to before due to current circumstances, so all in all great game, keep up the good work and I do apologise
There's no pressure to subscribe on Patreon if you purchased it on itch! I appreciate your support, I didn't really come here to guilt anyone I just don't condone leaking my work, I appreciate you listening/discussing with me however!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Taiidan Empire

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
Honestly, if I pay for it it'll be either after milestones or that I know for sure that you'll actually finish the game.
It's not a you problem is a I'm used to irresponsible devs who milks patreon for easy cash problem.
Once I know you're putting work in I'll probably drop 10$ or however much I feel it's worth on a subscription, snag the game then unsub.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Honestly, if I pay for it it'll be either after milestones or that I know for sure that you'll actually finish the game.
It's not a you problem is a I'm used to irresponsible devs who milks patreon for easy cash problem.
Once I know you're putting work in I'll probably drop 10$ or however much I feel it's worth on a subscription, snag the game then unsub.
That's fine I'm not urging anyone to pay now if they aren't interested in the demo as it currently is but if you would like to see/play my work I just would appreciate doing it through Patreon/Itch or you can wait till it's finished to buy it wherever I end up putting it.

thiqqqqqqqq

Jul 14, 2022
Okay am I stupid or can I not start the game? I open it and I'm on the main menu but nothing I press works. I can switch the options like new game, continue, etc but I can't select them for whatever reason.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Okay am I stupid or can I not start the game? I open it and I'm on the main menu but nothing I press works. I can switch the options like new game, continue, etc but I can't select them for whatever reason.
You gotta press the UP Arrow key to *enter*. DOWN Arrow Key is considered *Back/exit*

VersatilePit

Jan 21, 2018
Having a little trouble, after i try to unlock the prisoner and the Succubus flies around the plains room lobby, what am I supposed to do?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Having a little trouble, after i try to unlock the prisoner and the Succubus flies around the plains room lobby, what am I supposed to do?
There's a wooden fence thingie at the white arrow sign, outside the building with cages, you're supposed to go there.
But later there's a puzzle where you're supposed to find "another way" in the abandoned sigma camp, which I can't find.

EDIT: Turns out, the wooden sign that says "Danger, turn back" is right. When you see that sign, leave the way you entered. That's the solution for the camp loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tootyfrooty69

Le_OK

Sep 22, 2018
i cant even unlock everything in gallery, not enough coins :(
If you want, you can edit G-coins and money by pressing Win+R and enter "regedit"
after that follow this path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\SuccubusHunt
And in this folder find Dword variable GMoney_h2608995250 (numbers in name can be different) - it's for g-coin used to unlock scenes in gallery
And variable Money0_h2635752549 - it's in game money
to change it just double click on it or RMB and "Modify", enter value u need and profit!

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
is there any way to get infinite lifes? there are some scenes that I want to see more than one time and it would be great to not worry for losing lifes

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes