Tootyfrooty69

Sep 2, 2019
There's a wooden fence thingie at the white arrow sign, outside the building with cages, you're supposed to go there.
But later there's a puzzle where you're supposed to find "another way" in the abandoned sigma camp, which I can't find.

EDIT: Turns out, the wooden sign that says "Danger, turn back" is right. When you see that sign, leave the way you entered. That's the solution for the camp loop.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

FapPoggers

Jul 3, 2021
From the pictures, this is definitely "Shota". So, why is this game not tagged "Shota"? Or is there more to the game than this?

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
There is a secret in the last house. You need to go right(where is 2 girls scene) and in the room in the corner will be bookshelf. Press W and it will move. It'll have extra coin and reward for test(you need to answear 3 times correct). I have no idea how to use reward item, thought.

Peterk1991

Dec 19, 2017
Just wanna say, amazing game! I'm seriously considering subscribing if the good work carries on! When is Version 4 due for release? (Roughly)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Thanks! Maybe you also know how to catch a bunny?
Huh? They aren't just a set dressing?
Edit: You can get the bunny girl scene if you have bought powder from the merchant. To my knowledge, you can't do anything with small bunnies that run away when you get close.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2021
i want to commit acts of violence whenever i see "N/A" in the change logs.
All girls receive new H-Scene animations

- 7 New girls

- Extends Graveyard and Flower Forest

- Adds music and sound effects

- Adds save slots

- 2 new areas
  • Frozen succubus glitch in plains mansion (Found by Foxy Noctail)
  • Lamia extended game over animation (Found by Doctor543)
  • Gallery mode audio glitches (Found by No Name)
  • Umbra carry animation glitch (Found by No Name)
  • Adjusted sign placement lost forest puzzle (Suggested by kek)
  • Jenny's return dialogue reimplemented
  • Graveyard gate now tells how many vines left

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes