OhImFabulous

Feb 26, 2019
So for some reason whenever I try to play the newest version my game gets around 5-10 FPS and is impossible to play. Anyone have any ideas why and/or how I could fix this? My cpu is able to run things like BG3 without issue, not sure why this game is chugging so much

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
I'm just gonna come out and say it plainly... add a breastfeeding handjob scene at least one of them PLEASE!

I feel I need to fixate on that specific thing these days, since devs that make games of this sort nearly always seem as if they go out of their way to AVOID putting in a breastfeeding handjob scene in their game! WHY?!?

Seriously people think out it... there're loads Monstergirl/Demongirl/Succubus/whatever reverse rape games around that feature girls with massive tits but 99/100 times whenever anything happens, either they do nothing with those massive tits or they give the MC a titjob and that's all they ever do!

Hell even just mouth-to-nipple action in general is rarely seen for some reason, they just put the MC's head between her massive tits all the time or just press his face against them but with no nipple involvement at all COME ON!

Reactions: Lynx-.-x

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
I'm just gonna come out and say it plainly... add a breastfeeding handjob scene at least one of them PLEASE!

I feel I need to fixate on that specific thing these days, since devs that make games of this sort nearly always seem as if they go out of their way to AVOID putting in a breastfeeding handjob scene in their game! WHY?!?

Seriously people think out it... there're loads Monstergirl/Demongirl/Succubus/whatever reverse rape games around that feature girls with massive tits but 99/100 times whenever anything happens, either they do nothing with those massive tits or they give the MC a titjob and that's all they ever do!

Hell even just mouth-to-nipple action in general is rarely seen for some reason, they just put the MC's head between her massive tits all the time or just press his face against them but with no nipple involvement at all COME ON!
There is one from what I've seen on patreon. It's going to be included in v0.3

Reactions: JAMman92

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I'm surprised people are still actively waiting, reporting bugs, and reviewing a 2-month-old bugged demo most bugs I've read here were patched long ago lol. I'd recommend getting an official copy, it's cheap and you get a debugged and polished version of the game with new content, as well as getting to vote on girls you want in the next update.

Jan 3, 2021
I'm surprised people are still actively waiting, reporting bugs, and reviewing a 2-month-old bugged demo most bugs I've read here were patched long ago lol. I'd recommend getting an official copy, it's cheap and you get a debugged and polished version of the game with new content, as well as getting to vote on girls you want in the next update.
We uh..ummm fancy seeing you here!

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
The game has an error on Android after losing with any girl if you choose the erotic scenes so that they last longer the screen goes absolutely black the game does not respond

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
The game has an error on Android after losing with any girl if you choose the erotic scenes so that they last longer the screen goes absolutely black the game does not respond
I recommend getting the new version from the official Patreon this error has been debugged for months, all the girls have new animations, and there's more content.

Last edited:
May 28, 2020
If there's another way to obtain a copy of your game without Patreon then I'm willing to support.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
If there's another way to obtain a copy of your game without Patreon then I'm willing to support.
I don't have any other places besides Patreon where the game is officially available, you can wait for OP to leak my work or look around some other potentially sketchier sites since I can't really do much to stop them, I wouldn't exactly consider that "supporting" though lol.

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
I don't have any other places besides Patreon where the game is officially available, you can wait for OP to leak my work or look around some other potentially sketchier sites since I can't really do much to stop them, I wouldn't exactly consider that "supporting" though lol.
Perhaps sell it on itch.io? I have no intention of pirating your game after having tried the version here as a sort of demo to see if I'd be interested, but I hate using Patreon for a variety of reasons.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Perhaps sell it on itch.io? I have no intention of pirating your game after having tried the version here as a sort of demo to see if I'd be interested, but I hate using Patreon for a variety of reasons.
A few people have mentioned itch.io so if anyone is interested in supporting my work officially through other means besides Patreon; is another option! (v0.31 is posted there)

lie

Jul 14, 2017
A few people have mentioned itch.io so if anyone is interested in supporting my work officially through other means besides Patreon; is another option! (v0.31 is posted there)
It just there too many incidents where something happens to a game in development ranging from something happening to the developer to the developer doing something horrible that can lead to a project's demise, and some people don't want for a game they want to be finished but that's not all the reason ever time, some could be saving up for something more expensive, some may want to buy the full version when it's done, and others... are just looking for a way not to pay for it, it's understandable save for the last one

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes