Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
There is enough to unlock the gallery, you might have missed a few. From what I've counted there are 38 coins in the game and 37 girls (plus you get Fenrir for free) so you only really only need to collect 36/38 of the coins. I'll look into it again for v0.5 to see if some gallery coins are being deleted upon playtime or aren't showing up. 100% Gallery save file is available on my Patreon.
Fancy meeting you here lol

Reactions: Multby6
Oct 9, 2017
Like the game, but am also missing a coin afaik. searched as hard as i could spamming w on every tile that didnt already have something.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
ideea: Umbra could have different dialogue after you "feed" her if you return , also what items should you get for Jenny?
Most of the items for Jenny's quest clearly stand out among the scenery. There's many of them and I don't remember what they were though.
They all are in the maps earlier to one where Jenny herself is.
If you're desperate, you can just run around spamming interaction button. This strat works, I checked.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
The special item in the slave house (with Dolly, Molig, Mimi, Scarlet, and Emily). Which girl is that used for?

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
ideea: Umbra could have different dialogue after you "feed" her if you return , also what items should you get for Jenny?
Jenny ask you for some Minecraft items, right now I remember a steak, a chicken with a rose, and a diamond sword, but maybe there's one or two more.
All items are found in that same forest (Where Umbra follows U)

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
The special item in the slave house (with Dolly, Molig, Mimi, Scarlet, and Emily). Which girl is that used for?
The special item you get is for the room with the slime girl, (From the mansion, to left) it spawns a similar enemy

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
The special item you get is for the room with the slime girl, (From the mansion, to left) it spawns a similar enemy
Hold up. In the mansion to the left, or to the left of the mansion? If in the mansion, the first or second door in the hallway to the left?

Do you mean Jella/Nella?

Last edited:

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
Hold up. In the mansion to the left, or to the left of the mansion? If in the mansion, the first or second door in the hallway to the left?

Do you mean Jella/Nella?
Outside the mansion, to my knowledge, the item just lets Nella spawn, nothing else

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok... I need a guide of some sort. I can't find all coins. Im at the forest now... I think I've missed a lot

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes