• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bubmariabub

Mar 4, 2022
Me da error porque no me salen los graficos salen que no estan encontrados porque tienen nombre extraño, que hago?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Unable to find Graphic/Character/Undecipherable
anyone know how to fix my issue?
View attachment 1447598
Me da error porque no me salen los graficos salen que no estan encontrados porque tienen nombre extraño, que hago?
Can Anyone help me with this problem?
View attachment 1768060

This is annoying. Read #2 below, which you should have already.
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった or a mod:please update OP with the following information:

To run this game you need:
1- RPG Maker VX Run Time Package (get it there )
2- To check Graphics/Characters. It should have $アマゾネス.png in it (chibi gyaru girl in it).
If filenames are garbled, you extracted the archive wrong. Check your locales, which must be Japanese, and update your zip manager, making sure it can handle Japanese characters (edit: namely, Shift-JIS).
3- Make sure you downloaded the latest version from page 1... But that's obvious :cautious:
Maybe read this too while you're at it.
The original thread (at ULMF) got updated with a revised version. GIYF.
It includes the work we've done here, and more. Just a heads-up. ;)
Below is what you should see in 7-zip, or whatever zip manager you're using. Extraction should go without any error or your system is set up wrong.
1650551479576.png
And when I ask to please, kindly update OP I'm specifically referring to this:
Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Anyway, in hopes of steering the thread away from ...

I got permission to share the aforementioned mod/patch, so here it is. Succubi will now jump around to get you, among a few more changes. Back up your files just in case!

Also, RIP Labyrinth, apparently: no more DLsite page. But hey, we never know with this dev :sneaky:

Reactions: RobBob17

JsMrDart

Sep 20, 2022
Hi, it loads but it doesnt load the files in the graphics file cause has a different name
Can Anyone help me with this problem?
View attachment 1768060
Download hemdom blog's version from their website (Google is your friend) and copy-paste the Graphics/Charachters and Graphics/Pictures folder. That should fix the issue. I don't recommend hemdom blog's version over this as it's MTL translated and quite rough around the edges.

Alternatively- an easier approach may be to just copy paste the data folder from here into hemdom blog's version- either approach should work.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
These arent succubusses, theyre girls with accessories from the mall.

this is a succubus (art by Freli):

View attachment 1867687
I think you mean "Succubi".

Ironically though, if a succubus wanted to feed on someone today she probably would go the mall accessory route. I mean, if you were a soul taking demon the last thing you would want to do is scare off your food supply.

wrong, going by the original lore this is a succubus' true form
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly this is not wrong. Even so, she is still kinda f*ckable.

Hottanker69

May 14, 2023
tried to play the game but couldnt get too far without failing, After i enter my character name the game says it cant find a file under the .../character/... folder. all the files are there but it seems that the game thinks the files are named something else than what they should be.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote