• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Succubus Labyrinth has been delayed unfortunately.
Source?

Not doubting you or anything. But DLsite still says "end of March" and jammingsoftware.com is still dead and gone. I'm curious about where one could have dug up this info.
(edit: geesh... I assumed that note always was here :cry:)

Last edited:

papciakus

Dec 8, 2019
On DLsite there is a note that says:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to various reasons, we will postpone the release of this work.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to everyone who was looking forward to it.
Thank you for your understanding.

It's in the description. I always lower my expectations when it comes to releases that have 3d animations in them. They ALWAYS get delayed. Unless this note was there since the demo page on DLsite was made and I just made a fool of myself. But doubt it.

Source?

Not doubting you or anything. But DLsite still says "end of March" and jammingsoftware.com is still dead and gone. I'm curious about where one could have dug up this info.

Last edited:

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
im trying to play this but the application keeps closing instantly when i open it up. I tried running it on admin mode and japanese locale admin mode and neither worked.

powa219

Mar 6, 2018
For some strange reason when playing the game I can't seem to move at all. And the up arrow doesn't work at all when I try using it in menus. Any clue what's going on?

papciakus

Dec 8, 2019
I guess the sequel is dead. Still radio silence. Devs have no social media too from what I know. Shame. Was looking forward to this release the most in 2021.

• Sad
Reactions: Egoryan

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
New "game" released by Jamming Software, I'm assuming it's just a small project to earn money in order to finish labyrinth.

Anyone has the full game, or plans on buying it?

Rapuel

Nov 5, 2020
New "game" released by Jamming Software, I'm assuming it's just a small project to earn money in order to finish labyrinth.

Anyone has the full game, or plans on buying it?
hemdomblog has a machine translation available to download

Reactions: DOodads
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote