4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
If you don't mind I'd like all of them

I also wrote a bit of summary for each deck on how to play them.
*All deck can bypass minion if you an control the board*

1. Ass deck with emphasis on haste and buffing minions upon entering the field with Bouncy Succubus and School Girl. You can also ramp up squire with Nurses or mass produce cheap fodder with Black Iron. Nurses are very important to keep your minions alive and healthy. Whispering Demon can be summoned for free to steal a strong minion with Bouncy and Black Iron co-op skill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Hand deck that can burn your own deck/hand for queen of dead or zero card win condition or just burn your enemy. The deck also has three Nuns to recycle Mutual Destruction and Lust Mark for ramping up armored-angel and draw power from Wisdom Succubus. Just be careful as this deck is LP heavy and will mess with your hand.

3. Anal deck that revolves around Faith (and virginity I guess). The main point of the deck is giving Big Breasts to Heavenly Succubus, unseal her, and ramping up faith very quickly to call in Grand Angelic Warrior or ramping up armored-angel. The deck deals very low LP damage but will dominate most deck by sheer minion power.

4. Breast deck with insta win nuke, and the easiest win condition. The deck is focusing on board clearing, and drawing to create an opening for Unsealed Milk Demon. Tag your opponent once with her third skill, and his turns are numbered. Be careful though as this deck can back fire if you use her skill on yourself once unsealed. Delaying her seal until you find a way to guarantee an opening is highly recommended.

5. Mouth deck is focusing on the unsealed second skill of Hungry Succubus which can reduce the cost of the drawn card to 0. This is a very LP heavy deck and very RNG-based. However, you can search for Gentle Sorceress and rearrange your cards for Hungry Succubus. You can also do the same to your opponent for complete control.

6. Ass deck that is similar to the the first deck but "pure ass" and full of 'network' creation minions. This deck specializes in swarming and buffing network minions to control the board early on. Use the 'Haste' network minions sparingly, they are the most important piece for this deck.

Last edited:

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Locale Error. ...Someday I'm going to have the correct locale printed out on a note and stapled to my monitor, because I can never remember if it's English or Japanese that works... It has to be your system locale, not Locale Emulator.
both works iirc, personally i always set mine as jp as most of jp game need it.
1721411046263.png

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Gonna share some slightly non-standard decks if you guys wanna try em. Was trying to make some Breast focused decks because the creators have a strong preference for it.

__
CS011=3,CT003=2,CT009=2,CT011=2,CT024=2,CT025=3,GD010=3,GD028=3,GD029=3,MC001=3,MC004=2,SC007=3,SC014=3,SC101=3,TC012=3,p=SC014,t,n=HealingAddiction

This is a Milk Demon deck.
There are 3 win conditions.
1. You can win by getting Cheerleader on the Field and getting a Welcoming Invitation on the field at the same time.
This shouldn't be too difficult since you start Big Breasted. Not a hard win condition but it shouldn't be too difficult to lower the opponents energy to zero when you just fully ignore their guardians.

2. You can win by unsealing Milk Demon and getting a Breast Slave Crest on the enemy.
Very hard to do! But it's not impossible since some stall decks are good at keeping squeezers away.

3. You can win by Breast Addiction. Easiest way to win. Unsealed Milk Demon is a monster with her Co-Op attack.
If she's unsealed you draw cards UP TO THE AMOUNT OF MILK LEVELS. Now remember, Partner Milk Demon starts with 2, and gains 2 per turn. Breastfeeding also immediately adds 2 milk levels. Not to mention since it's a Co-Op skill it removes breastmilk from both squeezers. You only need 10 Breast Milk Addiction to defeat someone, so an Unsealed Milk Demon with direct attack on the enemy can easily do this.
__
CS001=3,CS005=2,CS012=3,CS015=3,CS016=2,CT024=2,GD010=3,GD028=3,MC005=3,MC013=3,SC006=1,SC200=12,p=SC006,t,n=ChurchOfDevils

This is a Nun deck.
This one's pretty easy to play actually, and has two simple win conditions.
All the playstyles are the same. Play Nun, and spam her boob skill. If she's got no Curses or Sexual Magic in the hand, then spam anal to get your cards back.

1. If you're fighting another gimmik deck, just invalidate their squeezer with Lust Mark. Lust Mark is for real slept on. In early versions of the game this card used to Cost 5. It costed as much as Hypnophone! Like... It's legit powerful against demonic squeezers.

2. Pull generic squeezers out of your ass and use breasts save the world to win. When you get low on health, heal with the generic squeezers. You have very easy access to Infinite Energy. Hell even the shitty AI managed to play infinite energy when I dueled against this deck.

__
BONUS:
CS002=3,GD024=3,GD030=2,GD031=3,GD033=2,GD055=3,GD062=3,GD063=3,GD064=3,GD068=2,SC002=2,SC006=2,SC013=3,SC102=3,TC013=3,p=SC013,n=AbsoluteNonsense

This is an ass deck.
I made it because I thought... well... should probably do one.

Honestly... really easy deck to play. Unseal Bouncy as quick as possible, and just spam summon great guardians with her co-op attack. Getting Low on Health? Summon Bountiful. Enemy played a strong monster? Play the demon that steals guardians. They have a bunch of sheep? Play the one that does 3 damage to all guardians. You're fighting a hungry that's building dragons? Summon the dragon that gets rid of all other cards, including all the dragon balls that hungry built up.

Don't forget to get the ass slave crest on the enemy if you open them up with an unsealed Bouncy tho. That's your main win condition.

This deck is a fuck you, to most other deck. It's only weak to Lust Mark.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
the new update is out?
Kinda? We skipped the preview build, since it had no scene, but that happened last month.
-I AM CURSED.
New squeezer looks bananas, though. Her 1 is a different attributed Angel Lock (Strategy: way more useful), her 2 is an Inverse Bunnygirl inflicting -2 ATK to an enemy minion... that also doubles as an Exodia, thankfully a horribly slow one (Must have 12 or more Faith on your side of the field, this card must have at least 7, the only way she gets faith is with her 2/co-op and both are +1 per pop...), and her third... well. Let's leave it a surprise. It and the co-op with I think Angelic are the most bonkers parts of her kit, full stop.
The work never ends as you've started work on the next one?
Oh, no, not at all.
Now we're at Milk Demon. Work is done, now I get to PLAY.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

Oblivion9873 I call upon you
Fuck. Uhh... How's about a changelog for the road?
New Squeezer: Succubus of Harsh Commandments. Seal 8.
1: Ass attribute, Squeeze 2, Generate 1, Unseal 1. When Unsealed, both players cannot summon or activate the effects of 'Strategy' cards until the end of your next turn.
Basic mana gen with a more useful Angel lock. Standard.
2: Anal attribute, Squeeze 2, Unseal 2, Faith 1. Target a minion on the enemy's field. Apply -2 ATK until the end of their next turn.
When unsealed, Squeeze 4 instead. If this ability is used on yourself while this card has 7 or more faith, and you have 12 or more total faith, you win the duel.
Inverse Bunnygirl with a painfully slow Exodia. This and Harsh's Co-op are the only ways she can gain Faith, so at minimum, you're dealing 24 damage for this, and it activates no later then turn 8. Until we get a card that can give other cards Faith, I don't see this going off.
3: Big Breast Attribute, Squeeze 3. Target a minion in the squeezed player's graveyard that costs 2 mana or less, summon it to your field.
AHHHHHHH! ...Moment of silence for poor Nurse... AHHHHHHH! It doesn't even get Undead or Mirage, now everyone 2 mana or less is Regenerating Slave!
4: Co-op with Angelic Succubus, Anal Attribute. Squeeze 4, both cards unseal 2 and faith 1. Target a minion on your side of the field, return it to its original owners hand, then summon it to their field. If Harsh Commandments is Unsealed, the targeted minion gains ATK equal to her Faith Value. If Angelic is Unsealed, the minion gains LIFE equal to her Faith value.
Grand Angelic Warriors, for everyone! You also get to refresh and re-trigger on summon effects, so that's nasty.
Partner Ability: If a 'Lower Class Succubus' would be summoned from outside your deck by a card effect, summon 'Cultist Succubus' instead.
Cultist Succubus is a generic squeezer that squeezes 2, generates 1, faith 1.
Not better then Nun, but at least gives something for those last 3 slots.

New Scene: Ass Squeezing. Right-click for facesitting.
Meh. I find her hot, but ass isn't my thing. We'll just have to wait and see what her 3 looks like... because that's what she'll be summoned for!

Last edited:
Reactions: TSKCS and ZX7H

If443

Apr 14, 2018
another Ass Co-Op scene ? i see this another absolute Win for me ,now we just wait the new version is up to me Update

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
This man needs to expand his horizons and give us an ass expansion card too, since there's quite a bit of ass focused characters now as well as breasts.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
another Ass Co-Op scene ? i see this another absolute Win for me ,now we just wait the new version is up to me Update
My bad, Anal attribute. Same difference.
This man needs to expand his horizons and give us an ass expansion card too, since there's quite a bit of ass focused characters now as well as breasts.
And retrofit all scenes with visible ass? Surely you jest.
...Best I could see happening is a Succubus getting ass expansion as an Unsealed effect.

Reactions: ZX7H

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
My bad, Anal attribute. Same difference.

And retrofit all scenes with visible ass? Surely you jest.
...Best I could see happening is a Succubus getting ass expansion as an Unsealed effect.

It'd make it take it longer to make stuff, and then more scenes to animate obviously, it'd be nice, but I'm not so unrealistic to expect it lol. I was mostly jesting.

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
4: Co-op with Angelic Succubus, Anal Attribute. Squeeze 4, both cards unseal 2 and faith 1. Target a minion on your side of the field, return it to its original owners hand, then summon it to their field. If Harsh Commandments is Unsealed, the targeted minion gains ATK equal to her Faith Value. If Angelic is Unsealed, the minion gains LIFE equal to her Faith value.
Grand Angelic Warriors, for everyone! You also get to refresh and re-trigger on summon effects, so that's nasty.
A fine addition to my ass collection.

This ability has a big problem with mirage cards. If the playstyle revolves around Grand Angelic Warrior or Mirage Armored Angel (or any disaster mob from Nun 2nd skill), this ability will destroy those cards. Her Big Breast ability works very well with this as Armored Angel and Faith Converter can be recycled.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes