4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

JohnDoe741852

Sep 6, 2019
For those having a locale issue (e.g. https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20240808b-sda-lab.62028/post-14170357, https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20240808b-sda-lab.62028/post-13316415 ...), the root cause is that the game (incorrectly) assumes that everyone is using the decimal point, while using the default decimal separator configured at the OS level.
People with the locale issue most likely have their operating system configured to use the decimal comma instead (i.e. decimal numbers are formatted as 3,14159 instead of 3.14159).
In order to fix this, you can either:
  • Edit your number formatting settings to use dots as the decimal separator instead of commas, (system-wide setting)
  • Change the locale using an emulator (does not seem to work every time reliably, mostly depends on the emulator being used - and how the new emulated locale is configured)
  • Alternatively, here is a BepInEx plugin that should fix the issue for this game (should work for every version of SR), so no tweaks are required at the OS level, nor will it be required to use a locale emulator.
Simply drop the dll (in release.7z) in the \BepInEx\plugins folder after (if it is not already installed, the \BepInEx\plugins folder will not exist) and enable it by saving the following text in \BepInEx\config\CultureOverride.cfg (the file will not be there before the first launch of the game after the plugin installation, so you will have to manually create it or start the game):

Code:
## Settings file was created by plugin CultureOverride v1.0.0.0
## Plugin GUID: CultureOverride

[Double]

# Setting type: Boolean
# Default value: false
double double.Parse(string) = true

[Float]

float float.Parse(string) = true
Source code is also provided (CultureOverride.7z)

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
For those having a locale issue (e.g. https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20240808b-sda-lab.62028/post-14170357, https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20240808b-sda-lab.62028/post-13316415 ...), the root cause is that the game (incorrectly) assumes that everyone is using the decimal point, while using the default decimal separator configured at the OS level.
People with the locale issue most likely have their operating system configured to use the decimal comma instead (i.e. decimal numbers are formatted as 3,14159 instead of 3.14159).
  • Edit your number formatting settings to use dots as the decimal separator instead of commas, (system-wide setting)
  • Change the locale using an emulator (does not seem to work every time reliably, mostly depends on the emulator being used - and how the new emulated locale is configured)
  • Alternatively, here is a BepInEx plugin that should fix the issue for this game (should work for every version of SR), so no tweaks are required at the OS level, nor will it be required to use a locale emulator.
Simply drop the dll (in release.7z) in the \BepInEx\plugins folder after (if it is not already installed, the \BepInEx\plugins folder will not exist) and enable it by saving the following text in \BepInEx\config\CultureOverride.cfg (the file will not be there before the first launch of the game after the plugin installation, so you will have to manually create it or start the game):

Code:

[Double]

[Float]

How do you even troubleshoot such a niche problem damn?

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
To be fair, it's not just bouncy. Nun has the same issue too.

I think the animators weren't inspired enough to think about what a "slow variant" would look like for those girl.
Cheerleader's sex scene also has no slow variant. And Dryad's sex scene also doesn't.

Creator really heavy focuses on paizuri lol.
In fairness, with the exception of Bouncy, those characters are all very old. Bunnygirl and Schoolgirl are the main characters and have a lot of features that others of their vintage don't.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

Code:

[Double]

[Float]

Can a mod please add this to the OP

Reactions: firesoul10

ullyes

Mar 17, 2022
hey I'm currently having a issue with the latest version where whenever i download the files it says the path is to long making it not download so I have no idea what to do

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
hey I'm currently having a issue with the latest version where whenever i download the files it says the path is to long making it not download so I have no idea what to do
Try downloading to the desktop and not to whatever deep, deep corner in your files you're currently trying to download to.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes