4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You paizuri maniacs would be OK with a game that's exclusively paizuri I swear.
Why yes, I did enjoy Lustgrimm Again, thank you for asking. With how much of its artwork I've been using for card art, I thought that'd be obvious.
...No, but I was talking about the effect. Summoning your opponent's chaff against them to solidify board control is just oppressive, to say nothing about how strong healing lets you just keep reviving your chaff forever. It actually patches one of the Faith Archetypes major weaknesses, that being a slow start before Angelic Warrior spam. Sure, the co-op is lulzy, and the AI did manage to Exodia me by using Ruinous Contract, but her 3 is the real game-winner here.

Reactions: BuildVictory

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone explain me how to play this game?
I am the only one who always loses points.
Use squeezers to get mana. Use mana to play cards.
Play minions to protect yourself from your opponent. Play spells and traps to help clear your opponent's minions.
Fuck the opponent more then they fuck you.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Honestly I really want more games that're just about boobs in general. Sex is a secondary priority for me in general. Just ace things ig lol

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Fuck the opponent more then they fuck you.
Honestly, 99% of the time people ask for help this is the main sticking point they get lost on.
Can someone explain me how to play this game?
I am the only one who always loses points.
Winning means having your succubus fuck the enemy to lower their energy to 0.

If you want to play in a way where your girls only fuck you, you have to build specific decks for that or use the Lovers squeezers.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
after this current squeezer is complete, I honestly wouldn't mind a patch focusing on finishing up most of the portraits, gentle for example barely even looks like what she looks like in the scenes it's just a sketch

you can tell that they were really proud of SoPS though considering she has a fully animated portrait while heavenly and secretary are still static lol

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
SoPS is definitely a favorite of theirs yeah. I think the devs MIGHT like big boobs more than the other stuff. (See every single squeezer having a paizuri scene as well as the BE/Lactation mechanics)

This suits me absolutely fine, ofc, but yeah, must feel bad for fans of the other types.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
also is it just me or did they forget to make slow variants for half of bouncy's scenes?
the paizuri and proper sex don't seem any different

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2024.08.08b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 22, 2023
also is it just me or did they forget to make slow variants for half of bouncy's scenes?
the paizuri and proper sex don't seem any different
To be fair, it's not just bouncy. Nun has the same issue too.

I think the animators weren't inspired enough to think about what a "slow variant" would look like for those girl.
Cheerleader's sex scene also has no slow variant. And Dryad's sex scene also doesn't.

Creator really heavy focuses on paizuri lol.

elbunga

Jul 10, 2022
I really do not understand this patcher. I extract and run and i get an error... Doesn't even tell me the error. Are the directions missing directions?

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes