4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Damn this game :LOL:
Because of it I ended up whipping out Duels of the Planeswalkers (1997 game+2009 expansion) again... Now I'm hooked on Shandalar again... How I missed my Timewalk x Timetwister Rack cheese deck :devilish:

Edit/still off-topic: I should have said, absolutely don't get suckered in Duels 2014 onwards. 2013 editions and prior were mediocre (no deck building, stupid throw-a-dice-who-needs-brains features) but still no shameless cashgrabs yet.
TL,DR: get the abandonware DotPW, there are even some version with extra cards (for some Godsire x Intruder Alarm cheesing :eek:)

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
New version
Mega
Translator
Mega

Changes:
● Bug fix
-Improved the data reading method at startup.
-Fixed the upper limit setting of execution FPS.
-Problems such as forced termination immediately after startup and scene sound effects not playing may be improved.
You forgot one. Cheer Girl got added to the game.
She's missing her artwork, has no dialogue or scenes, and is functionally a Bunny girl who traded her team-up and temptation abilities to change her attack boost into +1 for ALL monsters on your field... but hey, she's here in spirit now. In a weird place mechanically, as +2 Single-Target is generally more useful to this combat system then Mass +1... But hey, she's more useful then Nuns as a replacement for generic Succubus, so she has a place I guess?

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiBoy01

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Guys, izzit just me, or can I not use the temptation skills anymore?
It seems they fixed it so you can't use the temptation abilities on your own guys since you could easily just make 100 of honey traps with bunny girl, draw a full hand with bloomer girl, or just straight up kill your opponent with SoWaD. I partially hope they make it in the future so you can set the ai to have a chance to use the temptation ability every other turn or so.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
new ci-en post with image preview of cheerleader girl. Her abilities are as Gadriel said above.

Last edited:

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
It seems they fixed it so you can't use the temptation abilities on your own guys since you could easily just make 100 of honey traps with bunny girl, draw a full hand with bloomer girl, or just straight up kill your opponent with SoWaD. I partially hope they make it in the future so you can set the ai to have a chance to use the temptation ability every other turn or so.
Huh, well, that's just sad... I mean it is unbalanced, but fun to use... they rly need to make it so the ai will use our temptation ability

D

Deleted member 205059

Huh, well, that's just sad... I mean it is unbalanced, but fun to use... they rly need to make it so the ai will use our temptation ability
I was hoping/thinking there'd be away to force the opponent to use them, similar to forced squeezing via estrus.

Reactions: Reiga711

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I was hoping/thinking there'd be away to force the opponent to use them, similar to forced squeezing via estrus.
Maybe, I mean a limit should also be good, like, once a turn, or twice a turn. Cuz the Honey Trap function for the Bunny Girl had a limit of three, maybe implement something like that?

Haat Shtuph

Sep 29, 2017
But hey, she's more useful then Nuns as a replacement for generic Succubus, so she has a place I guess?
I didn't like them at first either, but the Nuns have a lot of potential. They're able to pull Disaster-type cards from discard using their second attack, which, while it causes estrus, has a number of uses. Cards like the Dirty Crest Engraving, Continuous Summon, and the guardians Incubus Spiers and Incubus can all be drawn to your hand this way - even from your opponent's discard. Her breast attack reduces the cost of Curse cards - all of which are Disaster type. Combine this with partner Incubus of Wisdom And Disappointment, who as a partner allows you to draw every time you use a curse card, you can do all kinds of nonsense. Really useful if you want to go for the infantilize win (which has a planned unique animation, btw), just have something to recover health like Infinite Energy handy and it's a piece of cake.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I didn't like them at first either, but the Nuns have a lot of potential.
...I know. I've literally told other people about the draw engine. However, in a deck that doesn't run curses and is looking for better alternatives to the generic succubus, the Nun is functionally identical. In comparison, Cheer Girl has the subpar boost ability and, much more importantly, the same Big Breast modifier Bunny Girl has, making her more useful to decks that run Big Breasts or Miracle of the Milk God.
As an alternative for the Generic Succubus, AFTER you've added whatever Squeezers improve your game plan and have space left for more bodies to avoid bricking, the order is as follows: Bunny Girl (attack boosting + improved mana gen with Big Breast), Dryad (periodic improved mana gen + token generation with Big Breast), Cheer Girl (Less useful attack boost + Improved Mana gen with Big Breast), School Girl (Multi-attack buffing with Big Breast), and finally Nun (has a picture).
Obviously the Demons aren't in this list because under no circumstances should they be considered replacements for generic succubi due to their trade-offs making them... sidegrades at best. I'm not saying the Nun is bad, I'm saying outside of decks where she is a playmaker, she's functionally identical to the stock Succubus and thus not worth taking over Cheer Girl, because I have yet to make a deck that doesn't run triple Big Breasts and the attack boost, while inferior to Bunny Girl's, exists.

Reactions: Haat Shtuph

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

Preview: cheerleader animation
Updates planned for december:
Addition of the cheerleader: slated for early-mid december. First scene for cheerleader (cowgirl) will be late december or even january
Voice for thighjob girl aka elf: will arrive mid december at the earliest
New mechanics:
Allowing you to change deck preview from normal to enlarged tits
New cards focused on revealing opponent face-down cards

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
New version has been postponed.
don't see anything that says it will be. There's currently just a repost of the latest game version (this is normal) and a message apologizing for the late repost (because it's usually on the first of every month)

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes