4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
I'll flat out admit that I'm just having fun mindlessly playing without knowing what the heck I'm doing. I mean I keep losing, but I'm slowly losing less and less. Man I have a weird love of card games even when I totally suck at them.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Great Shield Soldier: Completely dead. No reason to play him over the Bear, he is so much worse now.
there's a trap that pretty much kills most beast type guardians when played, but I haven't seen it in many deck builds

Last edited:

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
Dude this guy should like add a story onto this game and I don't know either make it into a mobile gacha game with new girls added every couple weeks or make it so you gain access to new characters as you progress the story. The art is amazing I just wish the game had some more content to it and maybe if the cumshot animations were a bit more lengthy/detailed.

D

Deleted member 205059

there's a trap that pretty much kills most beast type guardians when played, but I haven't seen it in many deck builds
Hunting Trap only activates on attacks so if you just let the bear sit he's already putting in more work than the Big Shield Guard.

Deckbuilding is fun, but the AI is too dumb to play anything properly...
Kinda True. I think it does decent when you do the Bunny/Bloomer beatdown deck but it can't really play more involved strategies.

Haat Shtuph

Sep 29, 2017
Brown Bear also doesn't have armor, but as a defender I agree, it does a better job than Greatshield Soldier at the same cost. This cost change DESTROYED my Boobs Save The World deck because it relied on the 2 cost defender to protect in the event I had difficulty getting succubi or powerful guardians.

It's still useful if you've got a deck filled with humey guardians, particularly because of the Imperial Knight, and especially if you like to stack it with stuff like God Army. But Imperial Knight also got its cost increased by one, so it's a bit more difficult to summon which makes a humey build kind of... undesirable.

The worst thing about this change is that it feels like the most useful defender is going to be the 1/3 human defender at 1 cost, since it can literally save my balls when I start a hand with only my partner succubus. I have like 15 succubi minimum in most decks and I'll still get screwed at the start of the game. T_T

It did force me to use more Beast type guardians, I usually use the Disaster ones the most because they've got interesting play potential and I can bring them back with Immoral Sister - provided my opponent hasn't stolen them, lol.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Marianera slayer:
CS002=3,GD012=3,GD019=2,GD020=3,GD021=2,MC002=2,MC003=2,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC004=3,SC006=1,SC100=3,SC999=1,TC004=3,TC007=2,TC008=1,TC012=1,TC013=2,p=SC004,n=Fetchezlavache

No cow waz armed in ze making. ( if somehow needed)

Last edited:

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
New Version

New Version +Auto Translator

Changes:
● Functional improvement
-you can now Scroll through the deck on the main screen to select wich one to pick.
-Added a number effect when energy fluctuates.
-Individual settings for scene playback during battle (you can disable scenes from ever playing).
-Added resolution change to settings.

● Balance adjustment
-Reduced LIFE increase to 1 when the Incubus Spiers ability is activated.

● Bug fix
-Corrected data reading process when starting the game
 Corrected because some data reading processing was duplicated.
 The loading status is displayed at the bottom left.
-Fixed an issue where the healing effect was also subtracted when there was "Marianella's Tattoo".
-Fixed an issue where the seal value was reduced when Marianera returned to the deck.
-The problem that the number of card pools is not reflected in the operation after using the filter in deck editing.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
i noticed that the auto-translator version is 30Mb lighter compared to the non translated version.
does that break the game in any way? does the game still work for you?
if not, i'll just place the translator setup in a separate folder so that you can run it on your pc.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
i noticed that the auto-translator
1st: thanks for sharing!
2nd: I'd advice not sharing the +Auto Translator version at all. People would be much better off keeping a Reipatcher zipped somewhere, know how to install it, and import their previous AutoTranslator folder, where they (hopefully) corrected what thet wanted to correct.
Ideally someone like MotoTranslates would keep up with the changes as well; the more people are familiar with Reipatcher, the more likely that'd happen.

PS: I downloaded the +Auto version once before and it got auto-quarantined. I haven't dug any deeper.

Reactions: castoli

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
2nd: I'd advice not sharing the +Auto Translator version at all. People would be much better off keeping a Reipatcher zipped somewhere, know how to install it, and import their previous AutoTranslator folder, where they (hopefully) corrected what thet wanted to correct.
Ideally someone like MotoTranslates would keep up with the changes as well; the more people are familiar with Reipatcher, the more likely that'd happen.

PS: I downloaded the +Auto version once before and it got auto-quarantined. I haven't dug any deeper.
thanks for the feedback!
i'll just place the translator in a separate download

Last edited:

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
here's the new version

Translator

Changes:
● Bug fix
When autoplay is set, if state transition is performed by mouth or mouse operation, the state transition will be performed automatically in the next state.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
the only thing I don't like about going to a new version is having to copy and paste all my decks

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
the only thing I don't like about going to a new version is having to copy and paste all my decks
...Import your save.
It's a file called 'Save' in the main folder. Overwrite if necessary. It'll import your old deck library, and even all your option settings.
The only thing I don't like about the new version is having to re-mod the cards over again. Takes like ten minutes, but feels like busywork.

Reactions: castoli
D

Deleted member 205059

Translating with Reipatcher is a pain in the ass as you have to play through the game to find (hopefully all) lines and then manually adjust them so the text isn't weird. I'd sooner play this in Japanese. I've already tried to crack this game and hand translate it but I couldn't figure out where and how to access the text strings. But given how frequently this game updates, its a fool's errand anyways. Someone said there'll be an official translation when the game is finished, so I guess y'all have to wait for that.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I almost feel like I will miss the auto translator when we get our official translation since I have been using that one second of japanese text to know if I have any text I still have not seen when spaming through dialogue. The good part though is with the official translation that should fix the problem with the text going offscreen.

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
New version

Translator

Changes:
● Bug fix
-Improved the data reading method at startup.
-Fixed the upper limit setting of execution FPS.
-Problems such as forced termination immediately after startup and scene sound effects not playing may be improved.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes