4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
No it is not. That is a reupload of the same version posted more then two weeks ago. Same version number, same size, no visible changes.
Which prompts the question - why would the author repost the same version...?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Which prompts the question - why would the author repost the same version...?
Found the answer. Every lettered bugfix version gets rolled back onto the older version's downloads, so that only the latest version of each unique numbered build remains. Combined with the poor machine translation and the fact the current build we here on F95 have is the SUPPORTER build from last month... it is out, just not to the public.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
I'll admit I got lured here by the big breasted pictures. Then I immediately got interested in hearing that it's an honest to goodness card game (If what I'm reading from the few posts I read are true anyway). Curse my game loving ways >.>

Reactions: castoli

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
so what's "new" in this new version?
● Squeezing scene related
・ New scene
Proof of existence of leaning country Marianera face-to-face sitting
Wisdom and disappointment incubus temptation vertical fucking

● New card
・ Proof of existence of leaning country Marianera
・ Ancient ice dragon roar
・ Kagu-tsuchi
・ Shiden Ippen
・ Everything
·big earthquake
・ Epidemic
・ Male slave shadow

● New general-purpose capability
・ Legendary appearance cannot be changed
・ For reference of energy ability, it has no effect on itself

● Balance adjustment, etc.
・ Increased the cost of Imperial Knight and Great Shield Soldier by 1.
・ Reduced the cost of the cause by 1, changed the effect to human only, and removed the LIFE increase.
・ Addition of +2 and 1 draw to breast milk constitution

● Function changes, etc.
-Added a simple filter to deck editing
-UI change to change the deck used in the deck list of deck edit

● Improvements and bug fixes
・ Problems that can activate the temptation ability of own squeezers in a specific way
・ Upgrade development environment to Unity 2019.4
The screen settings at startup are gone, and the first time you start up, you will start up in 1280 * 800 window mode.
Switching to full screen can be done with ALT + Enter.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
How do you start play this? When i start --please pick your deck,and i pick it, and game start, but after that its just empty "game table" nothing happens?.. what i do?

Reactions: Zvectar and Slava
May 2, 2018
I have no idea how to play this game, can't do jack shit with the cards.

I can sure nut to it though, great sex anmimations, 8/10

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
play girl cards, use girls to get energy, play guardian cards, defeat enemies guardians, use girls on opponent to deal damage, defeat opponent to win.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Wisdom and disappointment succubus temptation vertical Paizuri
I slightly ftfy
the word 淫魔 translates as lewd demon and it's three most common uses are incubus, succubus, and naughty tentacle monster who likes to molest schoolgirls

that last one is said half jokingly cause tentacle monsters are sometimes called 淫魔 in hentai

Last edited:
Reactions: castoli

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
so with the new update anyone know how to change the resolution? I had been running mine at a higher resolution before and this is kinda bothering me.

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
I slightly ftfy
the word 淫魔 translates as lewd demon and it's three most common uses are incubus, succubus, and naughty tentacle monster who likes to molest schoolgirls

that last one is said half jokingly cause tentacle monsters are sometimes called 淫魔 in hentai
TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
so with the new update anyone know how to change the resolution? I had been running mine at a higher resolution before and this is kinda bothering me.
You can just drag the window's edge when in windowed mode.

D

Deleted member 205059

Marianera, the huge succubus from Incubus Quest has a cowgirl scene in this update.

Also she's a hillarious card who can completely screw you over if you misplay the deck. She drains both players for 1 each turn (even through blockers) and once unsealed starts forcing each player to sack a card each turn. The first one to fail at paying this cost gets her cursed seal which means you lose an additional energy every time you get squeezed. And yes, you can stack this.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Moomoo milk deck:
CS002=1,GD010=3,GD015=1,GD016=2,GD017=3,GD020=3,MC001=3,MC015=1,MC016=3,SC001=2,SC002=3,SC004=1,SC005=3,SC006=1,SC999=2,TC001=2,TC004=3,TC008=3,p=SC999,n=Kuribohvid91

Reactions: IWillEatYourFace

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Marianera, the huge succubus from Incubus Quest has a cowgirl scene in this update.

Also she's a hillarious card who can completely screw you over if you misplay the deck. She drains both players for 1 each turn (even through blockers) and once unsealed starts forcing each player to sack a card each turn. The first one to fail at paying this cost gets her cursed seal which means you lose an additional energy every time you get squeezed. And yes, you can stack this.
i noticed.
it fked me up hard

D

Deleted member 205059

Opinions on the new cards:

・ Proof of existence of leaning country Marianera
Game changer. This card makes fighting for the board way more important and if you have the initiative with her, removing the opponent's board first leave them with a nasty effect which easily wins the game if it happens even once.

・ Ancient ice dragon roar
Decent. Makes some of the frailer minions more playable and can help winning the initiative. Its also a general purpose trap, which is a lot more useful than the existing ones

・ Kagu-tsuchi
Pretty good. The effect is decent and it cycles itself. Has probably slightly more useful cases than Purifcation and it even draws if you don't end up attacking.

・ Shiden Ippen
Bad. 2 Energy for 3 damage isn't worth it and it only draws when the target survives, which runs counter to the point of removal. And 2 energy draw one isn't particularly good. It removing armor only matters on currently 3 creatures in the game, none this card can kill outright.

・ Everything
Replacement for Just Cause. Probably too expensive at 4, but token decks are still good so it might still be worth considering.

·big earthquake
Pointless, just play Starfall

・ Epidemic
Pointless, just play Starfall

・ Male slave shadow
This is really cute, but 3 energy for 5 health is not very good (the energy drink is 1 for 4). This card shuffles itself back into the deck, but the games don't really go to the point where decks run out currently. Might be better if there is an uber stall format, but this card would need like 8-10 health to be worth it IMHO.

Balance changes:

Great Shield Soldier: Completely dead. No reason to play him over the Bear, he is so much worse now.

Imperial Knight: Still pretty good, if less overwhelming. You'd play him in human centric or swarm decks, but not really an auto include imho

For the Cause: Actually pretty good. Most humans are pretty squishy anyways and this helps in particular the ranged guy and the reach one. But not as good as before and its only really playable in one strategy

Breastmilk: Now more in line with big boobs, a very good card for defensive minded decks.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes