4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
The Nagara skill is broken as fuck

Also post decks lol
lol its literally first strike from MTG. Personally I feel like armor is pretty powerful, if they make a way to give your guys more armor or make guys with more then armor 1 I feel it will get pretty ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 205059

I edited the reipatcher file for a few menu translations and I also translated the cards. I couldn't be arsed to chase down all the scenes, events and what not so I didn't do it.

Paste into the succubus reborn folder under AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text on a version of the game with ReiPatcher. I might do a more complete translation if there is a way to do it that doesn't completely suck.

lol its literally first strike from MTG. Personally I feel like armor is pretty powerful, if they make a way to give your guys more armor or make guys with more then armor 1 I feel it will get pretty ridiculous.
WORD
The 2 Energy 1/5 armor guy is an annoying PoS that has no clean out. its basically an auto include at 3 because he's just that good at blocking.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I cannot believe people are complaining about Great Shield Soldier. Yeah, 1 armor is so difficult to get over. Nothing can beat it... except literally anything that boosts your soldiers attack, has more then 1 damage to start with, or... you know, Darkness and Starfall.
Totally agree on the Royal Knight, though. Three health/damage with Long Handle is bananas, and then they put armor on it for giggles. The fact that Royal Knight costs the same as the dragons that die to three titjobs from Dryads is insane.
Then again, the fact that cards like Requiem exist show that whoever's designing cards for this game isn't putting serious effort into it. Purification costs less and does more yet can still replace itself in your hand if you don't need it, and getting marked is much more likely then someone actually playing Omegatoki outside of a gimmick deck with triple Ascension, Infinite Energy, and Starfall.
I could go on a rant about every little design flaw that bugs me, but I actually really like this game and will fucking love it once the Succubus of Wisdom and Disappointment gets her ending and stops blueballing me.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I cannot believe people are complaining about Great Shield Soldier. Yeah, 1 armor is so difficult to get over. Nothing can beat it... except literally anything that boosts your soldiers attack, has more then 1 damage to start with, or... you know, Darkness and Starfall.
Totally agree on the Royal Knight, though. Three health/damage with Long Handle is bananas, and then they put armor on it for giggles. The fact that Royal Knight costs the same as the dragons that die to three titjobs from Dryads is insane.
Then again, the fact that cards like Requiem exist show that whoever's designing cards for this game isn't putting serious effort into it. Purification costs less and does more yet can still replace itself in your hand if you don't need it, and getting marked is much more likely then someone actually playing Omegatoki outside of a gimmick deck with triple Ascension, Infinite Energy, and Starfall.
I could go on a rant about every little design flaw that bugs me, but I actually really like this game and will fucking love it once the Succubus of Wisdom and Disappointment gets her ending and stops blueballing me.
Not gonna lie, I read this to myself in a super serious angry fan voice and I couldn't stop laughing. (no hate to the op just having some fun lol.)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Not gonna lie, I read this to myself in a super serious angry fan voice and I couldn't stop laughing. (no hate to the op just having some fun lol.)
Close, in my head I was speaking in a more self-absorbed asshole kind of tone. You know, 'I can't believe I have to explain to you why you're wrong,' that kind of absolute condescension.

D

Deleted member 205059

Its a stall card and it does its job well, you typically have to spend significantly more than 2 energy to deal with it. yeah you can starfall it that means your trade 4 energy to destroy a 2 energy card. And since you need to drain yourself to get the energy to remove it, you lose a lot of initiative and your opponent can lay down more threats. And playing Darkness means your don't have it available for Royal Knight, Dragons or Giant Slime etc.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Its a stall card and it does its job well, you typically have to spend significantly more than 2 energy to deal with it. yeah you can starfall it that means your trade 4 energy to destroy a 2 energy card. And since you need to drain yourself to get the energy to remove it, you lose a lot of initiative and your opponent can lay down more threats. And playing Darkness means your don't have it available for Royal Knight, Dragons or Giant Slime etc.
Honestly, the recommendation to Starfall or Darkness GSS was a joke poking fun at the 'no clean out' line. Admittedly, on review I realized my powerscaling was off as I consider most minions to be bad, with the exceptions of GSS, Strong Peasant, Royal Knight, People, and two of the four Incubi.
If I counted, I could probably argue more then half the cards in the game are bad... Why does Blowup Doll only generate one mana and lose durability even when not used, making it only useful as a target for Switch or Press in a theoretical gimmick deck themed around such cards... But as I said before, I really like this game and don't feel the need to go on a massive rant about card design when the game itself is fine.
...Though the fact that the starter decks still consist of three unique girls and seven generic Succubus even after the recent synergy buff between the Bunny and School girls will never not be hilarious to me. I know, I know, probably not a high priority, but was there ever a build where that made sense? Schoolgirls in the Bunny deck remove its primary weakness, while vice-versa 'only' greases the gears of the deck's gameplan.

D

Deleted member 205059

Having to spend the only hard removal in the game to out a 2 drop I would say makes it really good. Also I think a few of the cards (such as Requiem) might become better as more cards get added to the game. Kind of like how "Detect Invisibility" existed in WoW before "Invisibility" did.

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
CS003=1,CS005=1,CT002=1,CT006=1,GD003=2,GD005=2,GD008=2,GD009=1,GD011=1,GD018=1,GD020=2,GD022=1,MC001=1,MC003=1,MC008=1,MC009=1,MC010=1,SC001=2,SC002=2,SC003=1,SC004=1,SC005=1,SC006=1,SC100=4,TC001=1,TC002=1,TC004=1,TC008=1,TC009=1,TC013=1,TC016=1,p=SC006,n=:O

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Having to spend the only hard removal in the game to out a 2 drop I would say makes it really good. Also I think a few of the cards (such as Requiem) might become better as more cards get added to the game. Kind of like how "Detect Invisibility" existed in WoW before "Invisibility" did.
I agree you shouldn't use hard removal on a cheap card most people will have three of anyway, which is why that was a joke. I actually recommend For the Cause and/or Bunnygirl buffing slimes, Spirits, or another Great Shield Soldier to batter down the opponent without loosing anything of value.
As for Requiem, even if this game sees a Monster Reborn added to it allowing players to revive a monster for... let's say three mana, Darkness is literally one mana more then Requiem for the ability to target ANY monster, not just immortal ones. If I ever meet someone who makes a deck partnering with Succubus of Wisdom and Disappointment, running three copies of Continuous Summon and the Nun, in order to mill their deck as efficiently as possible, not for the purpose of using SoWaD's Exodia effect but to make big plays with Omegatoki... I'll either be playing a Red/Blue deck that doesn't care about the monster zone or I'll drop Starfall. If Requiem cost 1 and had Purification's refresh effect, I'd go so far as to call it an okay milling card, below the Erotic Book but above... Reincarnation, I guess?
All of this is academic, of course, as right now Reincarnation exists as a direct counter to one of the most expensive comeback cards in the game that is conditional on there being good monsters in the graveyard to revive. Admittedly, Ascension is more expensive while requiring at least ten mana worth of cards in your hand to be more then playing a prank on yourself, but I consider Ascension terrible as well... except maybe if you're running triple Loli Succubus and Infinite Energy, in a ride-or-die self-burn gambling deck. Partner with the Disappointment Succubus for the Continuous Summon engine and you've got... another deck using the mill engine not to win by Exodia but to enable gimmicks. Are you starting to see why I like this game? I'm tempted to try building this actual nonsense now just to see how it flies.
-Update: This deck is working and I don't like it. Partner with Loli, triple nun, no other girls. Triple Unsealing Ritual, Infinite Energy, Boiled Gold Ball, Gift of Imagination... Basically turbo unseal your Lolis and pull that lever, going for whatever comes out. I'm literally about to win after three turns by using a Nun and Loli to Press a free Infinite Energy onto my opponent. This deck is surprisingly competent and I hate it.
-Secondary update: I didn't know Ascension was Stationary. It's still one hell of a card, because a board that can produce ten mana in a single turn can empty most hands if they wanted, but that is... cruel.
Look at what your deck has done to me.
Capture.PNG
Look what you made me do. Why do you make me do these things.
I fucking love this game. I was waiting till Disappointment got her ending to five-star this game. I'm five staring this fucking game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BigJohnny

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I agree you shouldn't use hard removal on a cheap card most people will have three of anyway, which is why that was a joke. I actually recommend For the Cause and/or Bunnygirl buffing slimes, Spirits, or another Great Shield Soldier to batter down the opponent without loosing anything of value.
As for Requiem, even if this game sees a Monster Reborn added to it allowing players to revive a monster for... let's say three mana, Darkness is literally one mana more then Requiem for the ability to target ANY monster, not just immortal ones. If I ever meet someone who makes a deck partnering with Succubus of Wisdom and Disappointment, running three copies of Continuous Summon and the Nun, in order to mill their deck as efficiently as possible, not for the purpose of using SoWaD's Exodia effect but to make big plays with Omegatoki... I'll either be playing a Red/Blue deck that doesn't care about the monster zone or I'll drop Starfall. If Requiem cost 1 and had Purification's refresh effect, I'd go so far as to call it an okay milling card, below the Erotic Book but above... Reincarnation, I guess?
All of this is academic, of course, as right now Reincarnation exists as a direct counter to one of the most expensive comeback cards in the game that is conditional on there being good monsters in the graveyard to revive. Admittedly, Ascension is more expensive while requiring at least ten mana worth of cards in your hand to be more then playing a prank on yourself, but I consider Ascension terrible as well... except maybe if you're running triple Loli Succubus and Infinite Energy, in a ride-or-die self-burn gambling deck. Partner with the Disappointment Succubus for the Continuous Summon engine and you've got... another deck using the mill engine not to win by Exodia but to enable gimmicks. Are you starting to see why I like this game? I'm tempted to try building this actual nonsense now just to see how it flies.
-Update: This deck is working and I don't like it. Partner with Loli, triple nun, no other girls. Triple Unsealing Ritual, Infinite Energy, Boiled Gold Ball, Gift of Imagination... Basically turbo unseal your Lolis and pull that lever, going for whatever comes out. I'm literally about to win after three turns by using a Nun and Loli to Press a free Infinite Energy onto my opponent. This deck is surprisingly competent and I hate it.
-Secondary update: I didn't know Ascension was Stationary. It's still one hell of a card, because a board that can produce ten mana in a single turn can empty most hands if they wanted, but that is... cruel.
Look at what your deck has done to me.
View attachment 880062
Look what you made me do. Why do you make me do these things.
I fucking love this game. I was waiting till Disappointment got her ending to five-star this game. I'm five staring this fucking game.
So a few questions.
1. Did you change the art on the cards, or was there an update that has not been posted (I'm on 20201012b)
2. What do you mean by the SoWaD's ending. Do you mean her getting her paizuri move in the future?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So a few questions.
1. Did you change the art on the cards, or was there an update that has not been posted (I'm on 20201012b)
2. What do you mean by the SoWaD's ending. Do you mean her getting her paizuri move in the future?
I absolutely changed the art on the cards, using images from ZXC's Latex Dungeon Remake, and using the card back in place of the placeholder 'No Image' art. If I was skilled enough to assign art to cards that didn't have them... every card would have them on my install already.
No, I do not mean the SoWaD's upcoming titjob move. Have you not noticed that when you win with Disappointment's Exodia effect (Use her unique breastfeeding handjob move while Unsealed, and if your deck is empty after drawing, yOu WiN tHe DuEl.) it says 'Infant Regression ending (Scene not Implemented) it's your victory.' It's been there since the first build released here on F95, and as long as I don't see any diapers... or they can be easily modded out, I'll probably love it.

Last edited:

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
No, I do not mean the SoWaD's upcoming titjob move. Have you not noticed that when you win with Disappointment's Exodia effect (Use her unique breastfeeding handjob move while Unsealed, and if your deck is empty after drawing, yOu WiN tHe DuEl.) it says 'Infant Regression ending (Scene not Implemented) it's your victory.' It's been there since the first build released here on F95, and as long as I don't see any diapers... or they can be easily modded out, I'll probably love it.
Huh, I never actually attempted to win with the breastfeeding exodia win, I would have either to many cards left in my deck or I would not have the health to first self mill myself with her unseal ability.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Huh, I never actually attempted to win with the breastfeeding exodia win, I would have either to many cards left in my deck or I would not have the health to first self mill myself with her unseal ability.
Don't. Partner with a Disappointment, run triple Continuous Summon and Nuns. Summon is a cheap curse that allows summoning of a second girl this turn and automatically draws one card to replace itself. A partnered Disappointment automatically draws a card when you play a curse, and the Nuns can obviously recycle curses. Each time you play a Continuous summon, you can play an additional girl and draw two cards for the price of two mana. Triple Dryads and/or Loli Succubus recommended as you can play them, get two mana, Continuous summon, and you've gained a card in your hand while only spending health. The weaknesses are twofold, if Disappointment gets Hypno'ed or taken by the People, you're fucked, so a second Disappointment is recommended as a backup. Also, that Unsealed requirement to actually win can bite you in the ass in a clutch moment if you don't run Unsealing Ritual... and my deck doesn't, went with three Estrus Marks instead to lock down my opponents. If you're truly cruel, run triple Boiled Gold Ball and double Gift of Imagination, Infinite Energy, and Press to both mitigate the risk of running out of health before cards or just go for a cheeky dick explosion win if you can spare the mana. They make great discard fodder for Disappointment when trying to un-brick your hand turn three...
Have I mentioned I fucking love this game? Keep asking questions, I dare you.

D

Deleted member 205059

Don't. Partner with a Disappointment, run triple Continuous Summon and Nuns. Summon is a cheap curse that allows summoning of a second girl this turn and automatically draws one card to replace itself. A partnered Disappointment automatically draws a card when you play a curse, and the Nuns can obviously recycle curses. Each time you play a Continuous summon, you can play an additional girl and draw two cards for the price of two mana. Triple Dryads and/or Loli Succubus recommended as you can play them, get two mana, Continuous summon, and you've gained a card in your hand while only spending health. The weaknesses are twofold, if Disappointment gets Hypno'ed or taken by the People, you're fucked, so a second Disappointment is recommended as a backup. Also, that Unsealed requirement to actually win can bite you in the ass in a clutch moment if you don't run Unsealing Ritual... and my deck doesn't, went with three Estrus Marks instead to lock down my opponents. If you're truly cruel, run triple Boiled Gold Ball and double Gift of Imagination, Infinite Energy, and Press to both mitigate the risk of running out of health before cards or just go for a cheeky dick explosion win if you can spare the mana. They make great discard fodder for Disappointment when trying to un-brick your hand turn three...
Have I mentioned I fucking love this game? Keep asking questions, I dare you.
Its really good to run the engineer dude for 1 mana. He can break the phones and a lot of strategies involve things he can target and severly cripple other decks.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Its really good to run the engineer dude for 1 mana. He can break the phones and a lot of strategies involve things he can target and severly cripple other decks.
I'm not a fan. You either need to run 'Guardian' monsters to protect him or the Schoolgirl to let him fire before he's instantly killed. His selection of targets seems quite small, as he can't even clear traps as those are 'Strategies' not 'Creations.'
new version is out
No it is not. That is a reupload of the same version posted more then two weeks ago. Same version number, same size, no visible changes.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes