4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
1. The Legs girl with swarming is really strong too. I also had a lot of success with a mixed aggro deck using bunny girl and bloomers girl. That said, the AI is pretty weak and I can win with most decks that are semi competent. If you want to really fuck up the sealed girls, play the lewd crest on the smaller one. that cripples the deck.

2. You have to add another girl to the deck and click the P next to her, then you can remove the bunny girl. That is the partner card and you always open with her.
As good as sealed is my "main" is the bloomer/bunny combo deck. being able to swarm early game completely rekts the opponent. the sealed variant (for me at least has a slow startup unless i open with that 1 card that reduces the seal by 3.

D

Deleted member 205059

As good as sealed is my "main" is the bloomer/bunny combo deck. being able to swarm early game completely rekts the opponent. the sealed variant (for me at least has a slow startup unless i open with that 1 card that reduces the seal by 3.
I actually built a different version with the flat chested swimsuit girl which is about ramping up energy to play Ascension and the wincon is either out-econ the opponent with free cards or just using press to force either infinite energy or the auto milkers onto the opponent.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

here are some new cards he finished making, but need a bit of adjustment before adding:
squeezer card: marianela (gray-haired demon lady from collab post)
seal 4
on summon, summon a "lesser succubus" (this is the "incubus" card some of you talk about, the basic squeezer with no image)
when the player begins their turn, squeeze 1. Reduce seal by 1. When seal is released, remove "marianela's lust crest" and send it to discard/graveyard. If this is not possible, summon the "marianela's lust crest" and send marianela to the deck, then shuffle.

marianela's lust crest
curse card
when you lose hp, lose 1 more hp

??? 3 cost, succubus/incubus type
5 hp
when you are squeezed, instead of reducing your hp, reduce this card's hp for the same value instead. When this card reaches 0 hp, return it to the owner player's deck and shuffle it.

??? 1 cost, strategy/plan type
select a guardian that has not moved. Increase it's attack and attack count by 1. Then draw a card

??? 2 cost, strategy/plan type
select a guardian, remove it's "armor" status and deal 3 damage to it. If it still lives after that, draw a card.

??? 1 cost, miracle
activates when being attacked by a guardian. Interrupt that attack and make all guardians lose their move for that turn.

The rest are just cost adjustments

lactation card will now add +2 lactation value to a target who is already lactating (you will still have to draw) so you can drink the milk immediately

There will also be a filter for cards so you can find cards more easily
finally, cheerleader preview
he's wondering what to do for the bust size up paizuri effect

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I gotta say the sealed girls are low key broken. After learning the game mechanics the hard way (was too lazy to look up a manual) I made an unsealing turbo deck since when done right you completely destroy your opponent hand and can basiically just choose how you want to win.

Also this is an added point but if you squeeze the opponent and their health drops to 0 it becomes like a game over screen which i thought was kinda cool.

Oh yeah one question: Is there anyway to take the bunny girlout of your deck? im always stuck with one and im not sure on how to remove her (if its even an option anyways)
when you make your deck you will start with the bunny girl as your main partner. To switch it you put any of the other girls in there and press the P symbol at the end of the name, it should turn pink, this means it is your partner now and you will always start the game with it in your hand. After you choose a new partner you can take the bunny girl out of your deck.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017

here are some new cards he finished making, but need a bit of adjustment before adding:
squeezer card: marianela (gray-haired demon lady from collab post)
seal 4
on summon, summon a "lesser succubus" (this is the "incubus" card some of you talk about, the basic squeezer with no image)
when the player begins their turn, squeeze 1. Reduce seal by 1. When seal is released, remove "marianela's lust crest" and send it to discard/graveyard. If this is not possible, summon the "marianela's lust crest" and send marianela to the deck, then shuffle.

lactation card will now add +2 lactation value to a target who is already lactating (you will still have to draw) so you can drink the milk immediately

There will also be a filter for cards so you can find cards more easily
finally, cheerleader preview
he's wondering what to do for the bust size up paizuri effect
can't wait for the new squeezer, that cheerleader looks hot:p

Haat Shtuph

Sep 29, 2017
I actually built a different version with the flat chested swimsuit girl which is about ramping up energy to play Ascension and the wincon is either out-econ the opponent with free cards or just using press to force either infinite energy or the auto milkers onto the opponent.
That's really interesting! I hadn't thought of pressing infinite energy, that's pretty hilarious. I have a deck using the handjob succubus as a partner, using Infinite Energy for myself, max Continuous Summon, and 3 nuns. The partner ability gives you free draw when you use a curse, the nun calls back curse cards at the cost of her following turn, so you basically just loop until you get the hand you actually wanted, lol. It's a good setup for Boobs Save The World wins. The only problem is that damn tattoo, I'm having trouble keeping my deck low and still being able to rebuff those cards. If I'm lucky I can steal one using the mouth succubus, which is great for slapping on the opponent or the handjob succubus (who is immune to estrus but gets that bonus effect). I suppose I could just forgo any guardians? Go full spell deck?

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Ok so I just found out something most of you might not know. So I decided to checkup on the Ci-en and I noticed on the front page there were some videos with zoom in on the sex scenes, so I tested some things, and low and behold: apparently if you press right click during some of the animations they do zoom ins! The ones I checked that work are as follows:
Elf/leg girl: only with big breast paizuri.
Nun: Buttjob and paizuri.
Onahole/Hand Girl: Breastfeeding handjob. Now here is the big one because if you zoom in during this animation you actually hear drinking noises and the tit moves with your camera. If you stay zoomed in long enough breast milk starts to come out to!

Hope you guys get a kick out of this while you wait for the next update!

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
very short rant: So far my only problem with the game right now is the AI when it comes to unsealing. Whenever your opponent has no way to deal with your board and nothing to cast, it will pass the turn and let all the auto squeezing happen. The problem is that auto squeezing does not count towards unsealing and therefore the will never use it as intended. This means that if you set your opponent's partner to the hand job girl, they will basically never unseal them since none of there moves give enthusiasm and the AI thinks they are useless to do to yourself.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
The only problem is that damn tattoo, I'm having trouble keeping my deck low and still being able to rebuff those cards. If I'm lucky I can steal one using the mouth succubus, which is great for slapping on the opponent or the handjob succubus (who is immune to estrus but gets that bonus effect).
theres a card that grants the same status that the handjob succubus uses to resist estrus effect, and a card that removes the tattoo. The resist estrus is good for thighjob succubus because all of her moves cause estrus to herself

Haat Shtuph

Sep 29, 2017
Ok so I just found out something most of you might not know. So I decided to checkup on the Ci-en and I noticed on the front page there were some videos with zoom in on the sex scenes, so I tested some things, and low and behold: apparently if you press right click during some of the animations they do zoom ins! The ones I checked that work are as follows:
Elf/leg girl: only with big breast paizuri.
Nun: Buttjob and paizuri.
Onahole/Hand Girl: Breastfeeding handjob. Now here is the big one because if you zoom in during this animation you actually hear drinking noises and the tit moves with your camera. If you stay zoomed in long enough breast milk starts to come out to!

Hope you guys get a kick out of this while you wait for the next update!
Also, the update before last included right-clicking during the combo scene with the Bunny Girl and Gym Shorts succubi. The Gym Shorts succubus responds to it, too. Don't forget mouse wheel for speed - a lot of animations change near the slowest speed, and there are unique responses with it.

theres a card that grants the same status that the handjob succubus uses to resist estrus effect, and a card that removes the tattoo. The resist estrus is good for thighjob succubus because all of her moves cause estrus to herself
Yeah, the purification card. It's a spell card, though, and if I'm not mistaken, a miracle, which means currently there's no way to return it to your hand from graveyard. :/ So the max is 3, and I'm trying to keep deck size at 40 for maximum efficiency. The nun is great at returning disaster cards to your hand, so this deck is currently built around that.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Also, the update before last included right-clicking during the combo scene with the Bunny Girl and Gym Shorts succubi. The Gym Shorts succubus responds to it, too. Don't forget mouse wheel for speed - a lot of animations change near the slowest speed, and there are unique responses with it.
I'm sorry I assumed that everyone knew you could do that with combo since you can do it with the buruma girls temptation ability but holy crap thank you for telling me about the mouse wheel, I did not know that and I knew some scenes had different animations for different speeds.

Also one last thing for the breastfeeding on the handjob, I found out that depending on where your camera is pointing while zoomed in you get different text, the spots with unique text are:
the nipple your sucking
the nipple your are not sucking
her face
her hand/onahole

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Can someone upload machine-translated patched version?
just download reipatcher, I think there is a post earlier on where to get it. Once you have it you can put the auto installer in the main succubus reborn folder and run the installer. It should create a "patch and run" version of the game, and boom you have a build your own mtl.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Can someone upload machine-translated patched version?
For translator:
1-download "XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.12.1" from
2-place "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" inside game folder
3-execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe"
4-execute Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)
5-enjoy
Here you go found it for you.

Reactions: decker2
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes