4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
How do I get other squeezer like the idol or the nun (squeezers that have scenes) because I only have the bunnygirl and the blonde girl. I'd like to play the sorceress or the nurse.

And in that sort of gallery where there's all the squeezer and their scenes, why is there some missing squeezers ? Is it because it's a "support" version or trial version ? I downloaded with the mega link at the first page
I have replied to you, suggesting what you should try........ You've posted 3 times in the thread now, not looking at it.

Good luck.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
When I launch the game, there's support version written here as you can see, does that mean it's a trial version ? If yes, is there a full version ? If yes where can I download it ? Cuz I can't have any other squeezers than the bunnygirl and cheerleader. And in map movement, when I want to do a game, the game freeze, the cards don't appear and I'm stucked with the background. I just have access to the scene of the other squeezers.
View attachment 3272167
Locale error. ...I want to say japanese locale fixes it?

Mar 22, 2023
Heavenly Succubus best girl

My main squeezer's bangerz theme and I'm in love :love::love::love:
I always wonder why games like these have pedobait characters...
and then I remember that the two most passionate types of fans are lolicons and furries.

Also... Heavenly Anal Queen is definitely not best girl. The honor of best personality goes to the actual angel Secretary.

Reactions: pepez

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
and then I remember that the two most passionate types of fans are lolicons and furries.
I don't know what you're implying here but I don't like it.
Also... Heavenly Anal Queen is definitely not best girl. The honor of best personality goes to the actual angel Secretary.
Cringe! *plays the guitar riff from Paralyzer* (read: I've never played with Secretary so I have no clue on anything about her lol)

At any rate, the thing that's got me saying she's best girl is solely the head tilt on her skill 2 and skill 3. She ONLY does it when targeting you, not the enemy, and paired with her smile it fucking melts me bro. Doesn't hurt that I like what she's based around either.

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
If we're implying things about people today, well those who complain about that stuff in fiction tend to be the ones arrested for it in real life, which is ironic if you think about it.
Take that as you will.
That being said Idol best girl, although since I'm an ass man bouncy succubus does things to me.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
If we're implying things about people today, well those who complain about that stuff in fiction tend to be the ones arrested for it in real life ironically.
Take that as you will.
That being said Idol best girl, although since I'm an ass man bouncy succubus does things to me.
They're also usually the ones who can't distinguish fiction from reality as well.

Mar 22, 2023
If we're implying things about people today, well those who complain about that stuff in fiction tend to be the ones arrested for it in real life, which is ironic if you think about it.
Take that as you will.
They're also usually the ones who can't distinguish fiction from reality as well.
Weirdly defensive up in here.
I translated and modded Villnammellet with how little I care.

No one's saying shit or implying shit about anyone. Just remarking on the fact that lolies and furries bring in the dough.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
No one's saying shit or implying shit about anyone.
Eh, I kinda understand them to some extent. Person X and Person Y come in saying they like a character, then Person Z comes in and calls said character ad verbatim "pedobait"... I get that you weren't trying to say anything, but you can see how that comes across, right?

Mar 22, 2023
Eh, I kinda understand them to some extent. Person X and Person Y come in saying they like a character, then Person Z comes in and calls said character ad verbatim "pedobait"... I get that you weren't trying to say anything, but you can see how that comes across, right?
Lolicon and pedobait are the same thing though right?

At least according to that one Vtuber.

Don't wanna get into the grimes, but the P word and the L word are contextually the same in both languages. Subtextually there's a slight difference tho.

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
Gadriel
I have noticed your newest sprite pack doesn't have "Lactose Intolerance" edition of the new 10 cost beast. Are you planning on keeping it up to date?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel it seems Both Fleshlights no longer have proper translations, the types they have is weird now.
Fixed. Backlogged, I keep meaning to make meaningful progress, and just end up doing minor fixes and edits that often don't get posted due to the original objective being unfinished.
Gadriel
I have noticed your newest sprite pack doesn't have "Lactose Intolerance" edition of the new 10 cost beast. Are you planning on keeping it up to date?
Gimme a minute on that one, I don't exactly have a crowd of beasts sitting in my back pocket.
-I also noticed I switched Pursuit Ring with a scene I used for the LI version of Double Strike, gonna need to fix that one too.
-AND Logical Deletion conflicts with... Strict Instruction, I think? ...No, I don't keep it up to date, unless someone complains.

All patched up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZX7H and timeracers

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Take that as you will.
This is absolutely true. In addition to that, the "Would you please think of the children" rants are usually thinly veiled masks used to push an agenda.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
lolis suck because they're boring and for dullards. there has never been an interesting true-loli and the interesting faux-lolis are just lolis to bait lolicons (e.g. rebecca in edgerunners etc)

but hey, whatever gets your rocks off, if I truly was some obnoxious moralist I wouldnt post game updates and sub to the cien

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Any tips to fix the "support version limited" error? The download was from the front page
Not supposed to be happening, obviously.
If it was a locale error, much more would be wigging out, so I don't immediately know what's wrong...

ShadowBlaze94

Aug 22, 2018
Not supposed to be happening, obviously.
If it was a locale error, much more would be wigging out, so I don't immediately know what's wrong...
Just checked to make sure and 2023130a works fine

Edit: Figured it out. Forgot I hada mod on my previous versions. Redownloading the mod fixed it
Edit 2: Or, I guess it didn't because the problem just randomly started again

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes