4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Huh, Burn the Contracts? I heard that 破滅の契約書 got mtl'd as "ruin contract" and you interpreted that as a verb... but yeah, "ruin" as a noun, or "ruinous contract" for a literal translation. "Burn the contracts" sounds like a contract got lost. I'm also somewhat partial to Devil's Pact as a potential name...
The thought process is 'Ruin Contract'/Ruined Contract. The card breaks the contracts with your Squeezers, allowing them to squeeze you without regard for your well being. Thus, active and Plural, 'Breaking Contracts.' Add in flavor for spice, and...

I'm not sure I can back Devil's Pact. Devil's Bargain, on the other hand...

Last edited:
Reactions: Djtooth

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if you have the device you might as well try yourself, it's free to try the version posted on here after all. toys aren't very tested on what is fundamentally a pirate site
Maybe, I've never connected a game before.

also happy new year, here's the b version, if there's a subsequent bugfix I'm not doing it
Mega
Thank you for sharing this version

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I think I found a thing that might have been in a later bugfix- SoPS isn't animating in-game. Only in menus.
Edit: She started animating after her seal value changed... yeah, seems like a thing that'd get patched lol

Obviously an academic problem since Oblivion isn't going to get it again.

Kellam

Apr 1, 2020
The thought process is 'Ruin Contract'/Ruined Contract. The card breaks the contracts with your Squeezers, allowing them to squeeze you without regard for your well being. Thus, active and Plural, 'Breaking Contracts.' Add in flavor for spice, and...

I'm not sure I can back Devil's Pact. Devil's Bargain, on the other hand...
But... no, you're not breaking any contract. You're forming one. A ruinous contract. That's what I'm saying. The contract is simple: your squeezers attack more times, but they all get lust crests. 破滅の契約書 is very clear grammatically in Japanese; it is solely a noun, there is no verb, there is no action.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
But... no, you're not breaking any contract. You're forming one. A ruinous contract. That's what I'm saying. The contract is simple: your squeezers attack more times, but they all get lust crests. 破滅の契約書 is very clear grammatically in Japanese; it is solely a noun, there is no verb, there is no action.
I understand that now, I was simply explaining my reasoning. Remember: I can't read Japanese, at all, so I have to guess based on what the translator gives me, and I assumed Ruin(ed) instead of Ruin(ious).
...Burn the Contracts is a fun name, I like it... but Devil's Bargain is unquestionably more accurate... on the other hand, the artwork I used won't work for the latter, and I really like that artwork...
...Devil's Bargain. It's only fair.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
If boobs are big enough they leave no more room for stress and worries in my brain...
Greetings Sir. I was young back then and did not understand the magnificence of having massive titties bigger then your face. Huge Booba's are Freaking Sexy!:love:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
anybody got a good deck? cant make one myself, every time i do they're all trash
I posted a decklist in the translation link. Most of the decks there are designed for my crazy insane preference of starting health (99) but the stronger ones can still fight at default (35) and standard (60) levels.
If there's a squeezer or card that interests you, I can make a deck around them if you want.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If there's a squeezer or card that interests you, I can make a deck around them if you want.
Assuming this offer extends to other people, don't suppose you could make one based around Heavenly or SSoBI? I had made those myself but... kind of forgot to back up my game folders back when I reinstalled windows. So... they're kinda gone now...
Last I recall the Heavenly one I had was decent, built around Heavenly + Unholy to build up faith and give me a ton of stupidly tanky mobs on my side with Heavenly's BB ability while directly draining the opponent due to anal slave crest or whatever it was called. But I sucked eggs with the SSoBI deck cause I had no clue how to play it (even though I was the one who made it)
For reference I usually play at 50 HP, if that's needed at all.
If you've already made decks for them, then uh... call me dumb? I guess? Iunno.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Assuming this offer extends to other people, don't suppose you could make one based around Heavenly or SSoBI? I had made those myself but... kind of forgot to back up my game folders back when I reinstalled windows. So... they're kinda gone now...
Last I recall the Heavenly one I had was decent, built around Heavenly + Unholy to build up faith and give me a ton of stupidly tanky mobs on my side with Heavenly's BB ability while directly draining the opponent due to anal slave crest or whatever it was called. But I sucked eggs with the SSoBI deck cause I had no clue how to play it (even though I was the one who made it)
For reference I usually play at 50 HP, if that's needed at all.
If you've already made decks for them, then uh... call me dumb? I guess? Iunno.
I like this deck, for Heavenly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's okay? Dunno how strong it'll be at 50 HP... Lemme know if it's too weak.

Black Iron... well. Decks Partnering with her tend to be weak, as she needs to spend a couple turns doing nothing before surging onto the field to do her job then... being a worse Lower-Class.
I tend to use her more as a tech choice in other decks. BB'd Siren, to use the donation tokens. BB'd Faithless, for much the same reason. Bouncy, because Legalize Nuclear Bombs.
Speaking of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you REALLY want to partner with her, I could probably do something with BB'd Iron. A 1/1 token every turn is similar to Dryad's 2 1/1s every other turn, so a deck based around token generation and buffing with Iron backup 'should' work.

Reactions: ZX7H

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Maybe someday when the Lovers mod gets dialogue I'd ask for L!SoPS/L!Bunnygirl lists, but as it stands I'm very content sitting on Cow Pasture variants until the next boob squeezer comes out.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I tried installing this- and while it's translating the game well enough without the usual patch setup... Nothing else seems to have changed? Unsure if I'm missing something.

EDIT: Figured it out, ignore me.

First impressions are that this is the kind of mod that lives or dies by its dialogue, and there is none. Would love to see a version where the Lovers get to show that love in more than sex and blank stares.
I disagree.

While that's part of it, I won't deny it. It would make them feel much better. I'm of the opinion that you can bring out eroticism and emotional appeal through game design specifically. The bells and whistles like the dialogue are a nice addition tho.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes