4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
full save?
I'll ruin the guy's joke; there's no need for a full save, since there's no actual "progression", purely gameplay and animation viewer
You start with every card and characters unlocked, and you make your deck for fun if you want, or you can just look at the animation viewer to see the "scenes"

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackAion

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm on vacation fellas, i'll get it on here at some point
Understandable. I'll still drop the changelog, though.
First, a couple of bugfix versions dropped that we skipped.
-Fixed Legend dropping two marks when leaving the field, an error caused by idle succubi still unsealing I think.
-Endless Sex wasn't taking squeezers Pursuit into account.
-Some color fixes for scenes. No further details.

As for the actual update...
New scene: Bouncy reverse Cowgirl. It's... okay. Fine. Not really my thing.

New card: Animal Instinct; 10(!?)-cost 10/15(!?!) Natural Beast Minion. Haste, Multi-Attack 1. When summoned, all minions on your side of the field gain +3 ATK/LIFE until the end of your opponents next turn(What the fuck...). When this minion attacks, you may target one stationary card on the field, destroy it and send it to the graveyard (OKAY!?). This card as an ability: Target one stationary card on the field, destroy it and send it to the graveyard.
That's... a fucking lot. Special-summoning this bastard with Goddess's effect just became the Beast's win condition, except for how it has no protection effects and thus dies to removal. ...There is no way the default Ass deck is normal-summoning this, but it might see play in Ascension Gambling decks. Really feels like they knew Beasts were kind of shit, and thus gave them this absolute boss monster to try and salvage them.

New Artwork: Succubus of Peaceful Submission has animated card artwork. I'm... not sure I'm a fan. It's kinda wonky how she swings her breasts only to one side. Still, helpful to ID Submissions who haven't moved yet as if they get Breastfeeding, the blue border becomes unreliable.

Balance Change: Schoolgirl, Nurse, and Bouncy's BB abilities all gain +1 mana generation in addition to their other effects. ...So, you know, they're direct upgrades to their primary fire again, except for Bouncy, where it's a sidegrade. Thought they phased out BB abilities being upgrades to stock long ago... and gave us Hungry Dragons in return.

Misc changes:
-The Squeezer edit screen is now actively sorted by ID instead of passively when the deck was created, meaning older decks no longer have fucked up orders because Legend and President. Great!

-Fixed an issue where online functions couldn't be activated if the game's save path had multi-byte characters. ...Good, I guess. Dunno what multi-byte characters are but okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: rhzk and Kuroimi95

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Understandable. I'll still drop the changelog, though.
First, a couple of bugfix versions dropped that we skipped.
-Fixed Legend dropping two marks when leaving the field, an error caused by idle succubi still unsealing I think.
-Endless Sex wasn't taking squeezers Pursuit into account.
-Some color fixes for scenes. No further details.

As for the actual update...
New scene: Bouncy reverse Cowgirl. It's... okay. Fine. Not really my thing.

New card: Animal Instinct; 10(!?)-cost 10/15(!?!) Natural Beast Minion. Haste, Multi-Attack 1. When summoned, all minions on your side of the field gain +3 ATK/LIFE until the end of your opponents next turn(What the fuck...). When this minion attacks, you may target one stationary card on the field, destroy it and send it to the graveyard (OKAY!?). This card as an ability: Target one stationary card on the field, destroy it and send it to the graveyard.
That's... a fucking lot. Special-summoning this bastard with Goddess's effect just became the Beast's win condition, except for how it has no protection effects and thus dies to removal. ...There is no way the default Ass deck is normal-summoning this, but it might see play in Ascension Gambling decks. Really feels like they knew Beasts were kind of shit, and thus gave them this absolute boss monster to try and salvage them.

New Artwork: Succubus of Peaceful Submission has animated card artwork. I'm... not sure I'm a fan. It's kinda wonky how she swings her breasts only to one side. Still, helpful to ID Submissions who haven't moved yet as if they get Breastfeeding, the blue border becomes unreliable.

Balance Change: Schoolgirl, Nurse, and Bouncy's BB abilities all gain +1 mana generation in addition to their other effects. ...So, you know, they're direct upgrades to their primary fire again, except for Bouncy, where it's a sidegrade. Thought they phased out BB abilities being upgrades to stock long ago... and gave us Hungry Dragons in return.

Misc changes:
-The Squeezer edit screen is now actively sorted by ID instead of passively when the deck was created, meaning older decks no longer have fucked up orders because Legend and President. Great!

-Fixed an issue where online functions couldn't be activated if the game's save path had multi-byte characters. ...Good, I guess. Dunno what multi-byte characters are but okay.
There's an easier way to summon it. There's a beast type guardian with the effect of when it attacks you can change the cost of a beast in your hand to 0.

This boss is also still weak to mutual destruction and darkness so you can just kamikaze sheep it, and it'll die.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I wasn't really looking for anything in specific, I'm the type of player that likes doing a lot of damage in one fell swoop, so this helped a lot. Thanks!
In that case, I recommend Iron. Her gimmick is summoning herself to the field as a Minion with 6/6, while still being a squeezer and thus able to attack the opponent directly.
She used to be better with Burn the Contracts nonsense, but is now just... okay at it. Better without it. But if you really one those big numbers, she's got the biggest.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Yo this new minion is BUSTED. Time to swap out my previous high-cost minions that I special summon with Bouncy+Black Iron, and win the game lmao

Kellam

Apr 1, 2020
In that case, I recommend Iron. Her gimmick is summoning herself to the field as a Minion with 6/6, while still being a squeezer and thus able to attack the opponent directly.
She used to be better with Burn the Contracts nonsense, but is now just... okay at it. Better without it. But if you really one those big numbers, she's got the biggest.
Huh, Burn the Contracts? I heard that 破滅の契約書 got mtl'd as "ruin contract" and you interpreted that as a verb... but yeah, "ruin" as a noun, or "ruinous contract" for a literal translation. "Burn the contracts" sounds like a contract got lost. I'm also somewhat partial to Devil's Pact as a potential name...

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes