4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
3 years past when is this game Completed or final Ver.?

:WaitWhat:
Latest post has a section about it. He plans to implement 3 squeezers this year, then get to work on the DC version in 2025.

Reactions: ZX7H

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I disagree.

While that's part of it, I won't deny it. It would make them feel much better. I'm of the opinion that you can bring out eroticism and emotional appeal through game design specifically. The bells and whistles like the dialogue are a nice addition tho.
If the point of the content if that the character loves the player now, there needs to be some actual characterization to reflect that. The mechanics of the animation are the exact same, obviously, and at least for the ones I looked at, the mechanical changes to the text just feel... different. And when dialogue is a default feature, the scenes just feel empty.

Last edited:

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
they should consider adding outfits or something for partners that u can level up to unlock more ...at least that way all of the cards should be played and more variety

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
they should consider adding outfits or something for partners that u can level up to unlock more ...at least that way all of the cards should be played and more variety
I mean... you can already recolor every part of every squeezer. Different outfits kinda feels like overkill.
Plus, you know, devs are fuck'en busy. Three new squeezers this year, then next year adding temptation/collab scenes to everyone who doesn't have one, Unique end scenes, they want to go back and redo some older scenes that don't hold up anymore, then Desire Chain and ANOTHER new squeezer after that...

Reactions: ZX7H

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
Personally, I wish there was a slider for a chance to have the AI use the willingly submit action on some cards.
Like the pressing your face against the idols feet for example.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Personally, I wish there was a slider for a chance to have the AI use the willingly submit action on some cards.
Like the pressing your face against the idols feet for example.
You want a chance for the AI to throw? Why? You won't get to see it, they'll just lose harder.
Play Welcoming Invitation or Hypnosis Ring. The latter is really good on Idol, as while both players have to activate her on the start of their turns, you get the extra token both times.

Dark N3k0

Sep 4, 2021
Ive been trying to make a deck based around stealing cards though its not very easy espically since trying to balance are three useable squeezers. Ive tried a lot of combos but none of them really stick also sometimes the issue being they die too fast (Lol) But i'm still testing the waters.

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
You want a chance for the AI to throw? Why? You won't get to see it, they'll just lose harder.
Play Welcoming Invitation or Hypnosis Ring. The latter is really good on Idol, as while both players have to activate her on the start of their turns, you get the extra token both times.
Nah, I just don't like adding mechanics to cards only designed to interact with the player.
I think it's a shame we don't get an option to take it both ways.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Nah, I just don't like adding mechanics to cards only designed to interact with the player.
I think it's a shame we don't get an option to take it both ways.
Then play Welcoming Invitation or Hypnosis Ring.
The only ways a player interacts with the Temptation system that the AI doesn't is by mistake or cheesy exploits to use the enemy's effects for your own advantage.
It'd be pretty silly to spend development time to let the AI throw games deliberately... and on the list of tactics the AI needs to be aware of, using Schoolgirl to draw cards for SoWaD's 1 to discard and using Bunnygirl/Cheerleader/SoWaD's temptations to squeak out a BStW win are very low on the list.

Reactions: firesoul10 and ZX7H

Someone739278

Oct 24, 2022
When I launch the game, there's support version written here as you can see, does that mean it's a trial version ? If yes, is there a full version ? If yes where can I download it ? Cuz I can't have any other squeezers than the bunnygirl and cheerleader. And in map movement, when I want to do a game, the game freeze, the cards don't appear and I'm stucked with the background. I just have access to the scene of the other squeezers.
View attachment 3272167

Someone739278

Oct 24, 2022
And here you can see that the game does not start. I just have this...awesome background. By the way is the fan translation better than the machine translation ?
Capture d’écran (317).png

Someone739278

Oct 24, 2022
How do I get other squeezer like the idol or the nun (squeezers that have scenes) because I only have the bunnygirl and the blonde girl. I'd like to play the sorceress or the nurse.

And in that sort of gallery where there's all the squeezer and their scenes, why is there some missing squeezers ? Is it because it's a "support" version or trial version ? I downloaded with the mega link at the first page

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes