4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
The way that button works is that it pairs you with new decks that you haven't been served b4. If you upload a deck, your deck is the newest and you definitely haven't been served it b4.
Yea but before the edit, I pressed it another 3 times and got the exact same deck each time lol

Not to be a whiny cunt, but could the OP's information about language be updated because it is confusing when the OP clearly states "Language: English", but all the downloads in it are for the raw Japanese game, and you need to search the thread for the latest fan translation patch that needs to be separately downloaded and applied manually??
You make a valid point. It should say Language: Japanese (English with patch) or something similar...but it's also pretty obvious that when there's links in the OP to a translation patch, said patch should be used.

Reactions: bear333

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
...It's a card game. What, you want footage of summoning Royal Knight and beating over a couple lost beasts?
It's assumed you're here for the sex, and that's what's showcased. The actual game can be seen in the background of the third screenshot, I guess.
Personally I find having some gameplay footage is important, if I didn't care about playing a game I wouldn't be browsing games.

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
Hey Gadriel, seems like [Hungry Succubus] aka dragon girl [Big Breast] attack also counts as [Big Breasts/Mouth] coz i was able to attack directly using the [Mouth Slave Crest]

Just letting u know since the in game trasnlation only says [Big Breast Attribute]
and big thanks for the trasnlations as usual

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey Gadriel, seems like [Hungry Succubus] aka dragon girl [Big Breast] attack also counts as [Big Breasts/Mouth] coz i was able to attack directly using the [Mouth Slave Crest]

Just letting u know since the in game trasnlation only says [Big Breast Attribute]
and big thanks for the trasnlations as usual
Fixed.
I'm gonna have to check every BB ability now. It's three times, that counts as conspiracy!

Reactions: JDog5731

Momorox

Apr 7, 2021
Idk why game seems to have stopped working completely.
The character sprites do not load, the cards only have texts on them and most of them have supporter version only over them so I cant access

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I legit thought you got that one already. Guess I don't read the abilities much after learning em all.
Nope.
Faithless was first, then Iron.
On review, Nurse also has a dual-type BB ability. Makes more sense then Hungry, who licks you ONCE which causes the whole ability to count-as mouth.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Nope.
Faithless was first, then Iron.
On review, Nurse also has a dual-type BB ability. Makes more sense then Hungry, who licks you ONCE which causes the whole ability to count-as mouth.
She [Hungry] uses her tongue constantly when in "low speed." I think the default threshold to trigger the low speed variants is x0.7 and below? You can change it in the settings, of course.

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
Anyone know if the card abilities are in the DLL (And where) or are prefabs? I want to change some values for underpowered (imo) cards but just can't seem to find where they're defined.

Dec 2, 2021
Anyone know if the card abilities are in the DLL (And where) or are prefabs? I want to change some values for underpowered (imo) cards but just can't seem to find where they're defined.
You can go into my Discord if you have modding-related questions. The abilities are class in Assembly-CSharp.dll (each ability of a card is a separate class, named from the ID of the card) and each value (cost, life, card type) is from a data structure that is loaded at runtime.

I made a mod to ease adding cards to the game, so this may be easier for you if this is what you want!

Reactions: JetFuell

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
You can go into my Discord if you have modding-related questions. The abilities are class in Assembly-CSharp.dll (each ability of a card is a separate class, named from the ID of the card) and each value (cost, life, card type) is from a data structure that is loaded at runtime.

I made a mod to ease adding cards to the game, so this may be easier for you if this is what you want!

Thank you, knowing that they follow their ID helps a lot (Not that i know the IDs, but the code itself is so straight-forward you can just compare things in-game and it's self-evident). Sadly, still can't find the data structure you spoke of though, so can't change costs/life.

I just want to tweak the existing cards values, since it seems like your mod's cards dont have dialogue or background? Atleast on my end. Not sure if its just a me problem.

Dec 2, 2021
My cards don't have dialogue because I am too lazy to bother writing any and nobody proposed to write for them, but I have already done that as a tech demo.
The missing BG is a common bug with my mod, otherwise it's easy to do.

The data structure I am talking about is a CardEntity, they are stored in a Dictionary in StaticDataManager (a Singleton).
If you aren't already, you should use UnityExplorer (included in the mod package), it is really helpful to find out what you are looking for.

If you want, you can read Manager.cs in my mod files. This is the class that interacts with the game engine to inject the custom cards.

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
My cards don't have dialogue because I am too lazy to bother writing any and nobody proposed to write for them, but I have already done that as a tech demo.
The missing BG is a common bug with my mod, otherwise it's easy to do.

The data structure I am talking about is a CardEntity, they are stored in a Dictionary in StaticDataManager (a Singleton).
If you aren't already, you should use UnityExplorer (included in the mod package), it is really helpful to find out what you are looking for.

If you want, you can read Manager.cs in my mod files. This is the class that interacts with the game engine to inject the custom cards.
I tried messing around with the UnityExplorer but atleast as a first-experience, don't really know how to make use of it. Alternatively, i tried looking at your Manager.cs script, and also at the dnspy of StaticDataManager, but don't really understand where it's attributing costs/life for abilities. Seeing that CardEntity has a [Serializable] before the entire class, i assume all the values for cost, life etc were put in inside the editor?

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2021
Yes, but it doesn't matter. The game supports modifying the value at runtime, as long as you aren't in a duel.

What you are searching for is StaticDataManager.cardMap

For UE, you want to use the object explorer. Search for StaticDataManager, and you'll find the Singleton loaded with the current values in memory. From there, you'll be able to modify them as you wish to test them out. (You'll want to create a plugin or a script to permanently modify them once you're done - but you probably already know that)

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
Yes, but it doesn't matter. The game supports modifying the value at runtime, as long as you aren't in a duel.

What you are searching for is StaticDataManager.cardMap

For UE, you want to use the object explorer. Search for StaticDataManager, and you'll find the Singleton loaded with the current values in memory. From there, you'll be able to modify them as you wish to test them out. (You'll want to create a plugin or a script to permanently modify them once you're done - but you probably already know that)
Alright thank you, that clears out all the questions i had, shame it's not all directly declared in code, would have been great for my lazy self :KEK:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Alright thank you, that clears out all the questions i had, shame it's not all directly declared in code, would have been great for my lazy self :KEK:
Lv4's just excited to see someone interested in modding and went full code monkey on you.

What exactly are you trying to change?

JetFuell

Feb 26, 2019
Lv4's just excited to see someone interested in modding and went full code monkey on you.

What exactly are you trying to change?
Mostly just squeezing/IP gain mechanics. Most specifically, i've added some IP gain to using certain squeezers abilities on their owner (aka, yourself), since i felt under pretty much no strategical reason you'd ever use the abilities of most squeezers on yourself, since there's some squeezers that can straight up remove 10 life a pop, and counting.

That way there's some actual reason to use "bad moves" on the player, since you can now choose to piss away life in trade for lots of IP, for whatever purpose. As for the rest of the things i wanted to do, after playing the game more, i found that most things i previously thought underpowered were not as underpowered as i thought, so mostly forgot about that.

Also makes NTR avoidable sort of dont kill me plz

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes