4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Not sure how to feel about the new Idol change.
IdolChange.png

I like the fact that the screen behind her shows some kind of music video focusing on her legs.
The used condoms on her skirt are brighter and more noticeable.
Her skirt looks more frilly.

The glowsticks that kind of looked like glowing dicks are now just full on glowing dicks. Less of them so it feels more like the guys aren't waving around toy lights but are actually laying down with their dicks pointed at her.

But man.... that face change...
I guess he wanted to make her look younger so he rounded out the face, and made her eyes less sharp?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Not sure how to feel about the new Idol change.
View attachment 3118034

I like the fact that the screen behind her shows some kind of music video focusing on her legs.
The used condoms on her skirt are brighter and more noticeable.
Her skirt looks more frilly.

The glowsticks that kind of looked like glowing dicks are now just full on glowing dicks. Less of them so it feels more like the guys aren't waving around toy lights but are actually laying down with their dicks pointed at her.

But man.... that face change...
I guess he wanted to make her look younger so he rounded out the face, and made her eyes less sharp?
disagree, old face was worse. looked devoid of personality, especially when you compare to the new one. and literally everything else in the image is improved. I think it's a good change

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Sometime this week indeed, here's the new update:
Mega
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but... there's a B version. Pretty significant bugfix, too.
Changelog:
-New scene: Bouncy Demon Titfuck. It's good, what can I say.
-New card: Legendary Fleshlight Craftsmen. 1-cost 0/1 Human Commoner. 'Immobile', so can't attack. When summoned, you may add one 'Fleshlight' card from your deck to your hand. ...Did the Luxury Fleshlight REALLY need a searcher?
-New feature: Competetive Sex. Set your favorite abilities from the squeezer edit menu, hit the button, and get fucked till you faint. The order is random, and the colors/states of the squeezers can be up to three variants for each squeezer depending on the colors in the squeezer edit menu.
-New artwork: Idol. As seen above, I'm pretty sure she didn't need this, and the new motion is... odd.
Fixes:
-When the AI is set to 'Random' or 'priority' attack, they will now use attacks that have no valid targets. ...Okay.
-Bouncy's Co-op ability wasn't taking Iron's Pursuit value into account.
As for the B version...
Fixes:
-Breasts Save the World wasn't retroactively counting breast-abilities used before it was summoned. Now it does again.
-Lazy Succubus Student was unsealing 4 with her Co-Op ability. Now it's 2, like it's supposed to be.
-Mutual Destruction will no longer trigger when you destroy your own minion on your opponent's side of the field. GREAT. That's fucked with me more then a few times.

Reactions: rhzk and oreaimi

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but... there's a B version. Pretty significant bugfix, too.
Changelog:
-New scene: Bouncy Demon Titfuck. It's good, what can I say.
-New card: Legendary Fleshlight Craftsmen. 1-cost 0/1 Human Commoner. 'Immobile', so can't attack. When summoned, you may add one 'Fleshlight' card from your deck to your hand. ...Did the Luxury Fleshlight REALLY need a searcher?
-New feature: Competetive Sex. Set your favorite abilities from the squeezer edit menu, hit the button, and get fucked till you faint. The order is random, and the colors/states of the squeezers can be up to three variants for each squeezer depending on the colors in the squeezer edit menu.
-New artwork: Idol. As seen above, I'm pretty sure she didn't need this, and the new motion is... odd.
Fixes:
-When the AI is set to 'Random' or 'priority' attack, they will now use attacks that have no valid targets. ...Okay.
-Bouncy's Co-op ability wasn't taking Iron's Pursuit value into account.
As for the B version...
Fixes:
-Breasts Save the World wasn't retroactively counting breast-abilities used before it was summoned. Now it does again.
-Lazy Succubus Student was unsealing 4 with her Co-Op ability. Now it's 2, like it's supposed to be.
-Mutual Destruction will no longer trigger when you destroy your own minion on your opponent's side of the field. GREAT. That's fucked with me more then a few times.
Bugfix here:

mfer better not do that shit a while back where he did like 5 bugfix versions for one game version

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SuccubusReborn-20231125b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How long does it generally take for the uncensors and stuff to be updated?
Whenever someone asks, so roughly a couple of days.
I've gotten so desensitized that I've literally turned off H-scenes and just play the card game, so it doesn't really matter to me.
I have a question. Did gentle sorceress get fully translated? Or are you still working on Faithless?
Faithless, you know what's up, I've repeated my gripes with her ad nauseam.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Whenever someone asks, so roughly a couple of days.
I've gotten so desensitized that I've literally turned off H-scenes and just play the card game, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Faithless, you know what's up, I've repeated my gripes with her ad nauseam.
Ah thanks. Just clarifying. Gentle sorceress seems like somewhere between translated and "Not gibberish but still needs work" so I had to ask.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes