4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Mar 22, 2023
Is this game still unplayably MTLed or can you actually tell what the mechanics are by reading them now?
Bro wut? Even MTLed you could play the game. I played the game MTLed for two patches and had no issues fully understanding the game. If you can't, that's literally on you.

There is a translation done by Gadriel tho.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I can't believe I never clicked on this thread in the past lol. This game's honestly pretty great, though it did take a couple matches to teach myself the rules. Once I did, though, I've been having a blast lol.

Sometimes the AI does weird things that just end up hurting itself, like: "summon 5 minions with 1 hp each, followed by summoning a dragon which causes all minions to take 1 damage on summon...killing the previous 5 minions, and now being unable to attack all of my own." It also seems to trigger the breastfeeding addict ending on itself if you give them cards that use it. By choice, mind you. I had a situation where I had no minions out, and the AI still had 18 HP left, then decided to insta-lose by gaining 5 addiction cards in one go rather than attacking me directly.

I look forward to the continued development, and the (base game) art is quite enjoyable. I do kinda hope that the campaign mode gets fleshed out a lil bit more, because currently it's just the same as free battle, but the AI uses curated decks (aside from the starter decks).

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I can't believe I never clicked on this thread in the past lol. This game's honestly pretty great, though it did take a couple matches to teach myself the rules. Once I did, though, I've been having a blast lol.

Sometimes the AI does weird things that just end up hurting itself, like: "summon 5 minions with 1 hp each, followed by summoning a dragon which causes all minions to take 1 damage on summon...killing the previous 5 minions, and now being unable to attack all of my own." It also seems to trigger the breastfeeding addict ending on itself if you give them cards that use it. By choice, mind you. I had a situation where I had no minions out, and the AI still had 18 HP left, then decided to insta-lose by gaining 5 addiction cards in one go rather than attacking me directly.

I look forward to the continued development, and the (base game) art is quite enjoyable. I do kinda hope that the campaign mode gets fleshed out a lil bit more, because currently it's just the same as free battle, but the AI uses curated decks (aside from the starter decks).
unfortunately the actual fleshed-out campaign will be a standalone fullpurchase closedsource DLSite game a couple years down the line.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
unfortunately the actual fleshed-out campaign will be a standalone fullpurchase closedsource DLSite game a couple years down the line.
Ah, that's a shame. Also, since posting I learned that the current world map mode allows us to play against decks created by other players, if online stuff is enabled, which is pretty amazing ngl. So asynchronous multiplayer.

TartyFarty

Jun 5, 2022
Hey everyone, quick question on translating the game. I followed the instructions from the megafolder provided by Gadriel, but it gives me an error stating that: "Error in Patcher 'Auto Translator' that assembly does not allow partially trusted callers"

Any idea how I can fix this? Apologies in advance if I missed something obvious.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey everyone, quick question on translating the game. I followed the instructions from the megafolder provided by Gadriel, but it gives me an error stating that: "Error in Patcher 'Auto Translator' that assembly does not allow partially trusted callers"

Any idea how I can fix this? Apologies in advance if I missed something obvious.
Well, I won't lie... That's a new one.
A quick google suggests...

I had to go to my dll properties,
And press the Unblock button:

TartyFarty

Jun 5, 2022
Well, I won't lie... That's a new one.
A quick google suggests...

I had to go to my dll properties,
And press the Unblock button:
I actually ended up figuring it out--the game folder was located on a protected drive (running a VM so it didn't have access to the host OS). I moved the file to a folder accessible to the VM and it worked. Didn't try the unlocking the dll properties fix.

But regardless, thanks for all your work!

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
you say that like it will be that one popular ero game that won't end up here
It's unfortunate because it's going to be an undoubtedly worse experience overall by splitting the 2 games instead of making it one complete package. There'll likely be missing features from each and we don't even know if we can transfer decks between the 2

Reactions: Nub123XXD

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I actually ended up figuring it out--the game folder was located on a protected drive (running a VM so it didn't have access to the host OS). I moved the file to a folder accessible to the VM and it worked. Didn't try the unlocking the dll properties fix.

But regardless, thanks for all your work!
ah yeah gad's instructions are for people with regular setups (i.e. they have a regular windows computer with no nerd shit setup)

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
It's unfortunate because it's going to be an undoubtedly worse experience overall by splitting the 2 games instead of making it one complete package. There'll likely be missing features from each and we don't even know if we can transfer decks between the 2
Yea, that's the real reason it's unfortunate. Splitting a game up like that always ends up poorly.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Gadriel btw, looks like Black Iron's Big Breasts attack is also counted as Ass attribute. Currently, the translation just claims that it is a Big Breasts attribute, but it triggers Ass attribute effects (like the Ass Slave Crest). Not really sure if this is a good way of mentioning this kind of stuff but figured you'd like to know for the next time you update your TL (btw, it's pretty good so far, I'd say).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also have slimes in this deck, but never ended up drawing any lol.
Deck code if anybody is curious: CT003=2,CT011=2,CT024=2,GD016=2,GD031=3,GD055=1,GD060=2,GD062=1,GD063=1,MC001=2,MC004=3,MC012=2,MC020=2,SC005=2,SC008=2,SC013=1,SC102=3,SC200=4,TC008=3,TC013=1,TC016=1,p=SC013,n=Bouncy Snowballing V2
The idea was to combine a swarmer deck (which Bouncy is obviously great for), with some okay-ish healing via lactation, and idols are there for a mix of support and damage. I was debating between idol or simply going cheerleader, but I like the extra flexibility she offers. Definitely an interesting alternative to the standard "SoPS for everything cause she slaps!" builds that tend to just crush everything.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel btw, looks like Black Iron's Big Breasts attack is also counted as Ass attribute. Currently, the translation just claims that it is a Big Breasts attribute, but it triggers Ass attribute effects (like the Ass Slave Crest). Not really sure if this is a good way of mentioning this kind of stuff but figured you'd like to know for the next time you update your TL (btw, it's pretty good so far, I'd say).
Naoooo, how does this happen!?
I must've gotten it into my head that BB abilities could only have one attribute, and started discarding signs of others as the translator whoopsing things.
...Fixed.

Footgear1961

Oct 22, 2023
What is the hold timer option supposed to do? Seems to have no effect.

Also, stockings succubus feet temptation scene had toy integration broken in September version. Only orgasm played.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
What is the hold timer option supposed to do? Seems to have no effect.

Also, stockings succubus feet temptation scene had toy integration broken in September version. Only orgasm played.
If a scene has a right click variant, it will swap between them in the interval you set; so if you have it every 5 seconds, they will change position/zoom/etc every 5 seconds, along with a new dialogue.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes