4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
how`s every1 liking the new succubus so far ... feels rather op with the 4 dmg and pursuit effect don`t it?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
how`s every1 liking the new succubus so far ... feels rather op with the 4 dmg and pursuit effect don`t it?
THAT'S what you think is OP? Ass pursuit and 4 damage?
Her damage is actually super weak on her own. She can't direct fire her 2 using her own crest, since it's just Penetration, so spamming it isn't viable.
Ass Pursuit is also really weak. With one exception, Ass abilities are 1's with generic mana generation. Sure, a couple of them do 2 damage for a total of 4, but that's not... good. Even the direct fire isn't useful, no ass ability has an effect that targets the hit player beyond simple damage (Nun's 2 is Anal, and Iron's 2 is Vaginal) so you're just dealing damage... and not a lot at that.

No, the real power lies in her Passive and Co-Op abilities. The passive is obvious, summon slimes to draw your entire deck. I haven't experimented with teching her into SoWaD decks because... fuck, it's just obscene, and probably not a lot of fun to play.

The Co-Op ability is also obvious. It's the only ass ability that isn't a generic mana generator, and that effect though...
2 health for Starfall on steroids? In this economy? 2 health for permanent control of any minion (except maybe Templar)? 2 health for a destiny draw? Two health for seven health?
If one of the squeezers was Unsealed, you can punch with the ammo and recycle it with a BB'd nurse. If both were unsealed, you get to use the ammo as a shield for the next turn, and then punch with it again.

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Man I really hope we eventually get a futa succubus squeezer with an ability to interact with other squeezer cards. Debuffs or something would work perfectly there.

Additionally I'm really hoping we get the option for a dialogue editor in the squeezer edit menu.

Reactions: rhzk and oreaimi

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.09.27p2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
If I skip Faithless, or even the onomatopoeia lines she has, I will never come back to finish her.
The plan was to use the desire to work on other squeezers to force me to finish the ones I don't want to work on... which has been the plan for a while, and did get secretary finished...
Do you uh, want some help with the onomatopoeia TL? Even though i also don't like Faithless at all, she's probably my least favorite alongside Hungry.
But even just having someone else handle one of the scenes would be good

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
And I hope it stays that way.
Why'd anyone want a cock on these hot babes?
I mean I'd be fine with it but I know that the dev almost definitely would have included futa in the game already by now if it was in the plans. It's not really something you add after 3 years of development

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Where does the game store your settings and decks again?
Since a few versions I have the issue that they are no longer automatically copied over from the previous version. Has the file path changed or something?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Do you uh, want some help with the onomatopoeia TL? Even though i also don't like Faithless at all, she's probably my least favorite alongside Hungry.
But even just having someone else handle one of the scenes would be good
I won't say no.
Her 2 has most of it done, but her 4 has a bunch...
Where does the game store your settings and decks again?
Since a few versions I have the issue that they are no longer automatically copied over from the previous version. Has the file path changed or something?
In the file labeled 'save' next to the game's .exe.
The game will try and look for it when upgrading, but it's more reliable to just copy it over manually. It's right there, after all.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I won't say no.
Her 2 has most of it done, but her 4 has a bunch...

In the file labeled 'save' next to the game's .exe.
The game will try and look for it when upgrading, but it's more reliable to just copy it over manually. It's right there, after all.
Have you tried using DeepL? If you have the raw Japanese it will spit out a actual sentence instead of word garbage which will help and trying to decipher the original intent behind the word. Does onomatopoeia very well too.

Kellam

Apr 1, 2020
First, new article today with more information about the new succubus! She could be called Jumping Succubus or Bouncing Succubus or Bouncy Succubus, I guess the last option would be the cleanest. At any rate, I had to translate her effects to talk about her with some friends, so might as well include all that here. Seems I'm a bit late in that regard and that info was available last month to paid supporters, but I didn't know that before writing this.

『Bouncy Succubus』
A mysterious, carefree succubus that flits about through empty roads at night. She appears unreserved, and doesn't actively hunt for semen. However, those that stare at her bouncing ass will inevitably be drawn in and dye her butt white with their seed.

『Bouncy Succubus』 Squeezer, Succubus, Seal 6
・Buttjob Butt element  Squeeze (2) Imagination (1) Seal reduction (1)
 If unsealed, defenders you play this turn have atk/life +1. This effect does not stack with itself.
・Reverse cowgirl Vaginal element  Squeeze (2) Seal reduction (2)
 If unsealed, squeeze for 4 damage and place a 『Butt Slave Crest』 on the opponent's side of the field.
・Clothed paizuri Breast element Requires Big Breasts
 Squeeze (2)  Select one defender on your side of the field that has already moved, and make them able to act again.
・Double buttjob Butt element  Combination skill (counts as an action for a Succubus of Black Iron and Selfishness as well) Squeeze (4)
 You may select one defender from your hand. If you do, play this defender on your side of the field, then discard it. If one or both squeezers are unsealed, don't discard the defender, and instead give it Haste and 1 Durability for each unsealed squeezer.  Afterwards, seal reduction (2) for both squeezers.
・Unsealed ability Constant ability
 Whenever a defender without Haze enters on your side of the field, draw a card.
『Butt Slave Crest』  Placed Card Curse, Haze
・When you are targeted by a butt element skill, that skill hits you one more time. ・You cannot block butt element skills with defenders.

Haze referring to the effect where the card never enters your graveyard, haven't bothered with the translation so I don't know what you guys refer to it as. 陽炎 in the base Japanese.

Other gameplay changes, forced squeeze actions now have an effect on succubi's seal progress, so succubi with lust crests will eventually unseal and start dealing increased damage. Beyond that, this feels like a big buff to Succubus of Black Iron and Selfishness, who gets free progress on her seal the turn after being beaten back as a defender now. Various curse cards related to succubi more than anything curse-related are now considered succubus spells; all abilities that affect curses will now affect both to prevent gameplay impacts from this. Both of these changes have far more to do with flavor than anything else, so I'm guessing the Black Iron buff was unintentional.

With onomatopoeia, the big thing is that most onomatopoeia describes the sound of the action. I don't know of any good way to translate sexual onomatopoeia, though more general onomatopoeia I can do well. Onomatopoeia just being transliterated by mtl is one of the things that pushed me to learn Japanese in the first place, as that was awful.

Edit: Wait, by "Faithless" do you mean Succubus of Trust and Mania? 信用 makes no implication about religious faith.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Have you tried using DeepL? If you have the raw Japanese it will spit out a actual sentence instead of word garbage which will help and trying to decipher the original intent behind the word. Does onomatopoeia very well too.
I've looked at DeepL, and it's had... issues.
Are you sure DeepL is the play?
The Reipatcher translation: Children ~ ~ I made it ... If it is, the tribal sauce ... ♡
The proper google translate: I made a lot of children ... \ n Then, the clan is safe ... ♡
DeepL: You should have lots of kids,......001, and then your family will be safe and sound,......001

Yeah, it's more legible on its own, but it threw up when presented with symbols, whoopsied the possessives, and dropped the tribe themeing entirely, which makes sense for this character!

First, new article today with more information about the new succubus! She could be called Jumping Succubus or Bouncing Succubus or Bouncy Succubus, I guess the last option would be the cleanest. At any rate, I had to translate her effects to talk about her with some friends, so might as well include all that here. Seems I'm a bit late in that regard and that info was available last month to paid supporters, but I didn't know that before writing this.

Other gameplay changes, forced squeeze actions now have an effect on succubi's seal progress, so succubi with lust crests will eventually unseal and start dealing increased damage. Beyond that, this feels like a big buff to Succubus of Black Iron and Selfishness, who gets free progress on her seal the turn after being beaten back as a defender now. Various curse cards related to succubi more than anything curse-related are now considered succubus spells; all abilities that affect curses will now affect both to prevent gameplay impacts from this. Both of these changes have far more to do with flavor than anything else, so I'm guessing the Black Iron buff was unintentional.

With onomatopoeia, the big thing is that most onomatopoeia describes the sound of the action. I don't know of any good way to translate sexual onomatopoeia, though more general onomatopoeia I can do well. Onomatopoeia just being transliterated by mtl is one of the things that pushed me to learn Japanese in the first place, as that was awful.
You might have wanted to look around a bit first. If you did, you'd know that we too already have the preview version, and the vast majority of your content isn't just old news, it's inferior to what we've got. I even translated the entire Bouncy changelog (properly) on the previous page!

As for the actual new content, it makes sense that forced will unseal squeezers, and will make SoWaD much more dangerous to run.
No comment on the attribute update, as it's a cosmetic change for flavor. Sure, why not.

...I'm going to sit with no comment on the translation advice. Nothing nice to say and all.

Kellam

Apr 1, 2020
The previous post was originally paywalled, which is why I didn't see it at the time. As for your translation, yeah, it's curt, should fit within the provided spaces, and is presumably more consistent with your own translation's existing terms given that you made it. That would make it superior, yeah.

No comment on what "Faithless" is supposed to refer to either?

I've heard DeepL is somewhat more reliable than other translators, but that supposes using machine translation to begin with.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Doesn't she have Iron Will by default?
Iron Will just gives immunity to Estrus. If left idle, she'll still force-squeeze.
In more conventional decks using SoWaD (crazy I know) it was a strat to get her to 1 seal, then deliberately leave her idle so she keeps dealing 2 damage to you and NOT dumping your hand/deck for funzies. Can't do that now, it'll unseal her, and you'll be eating those 5 damage hits to the face.
Plus, as mentioned, Iron Succubus will Unseal 2 when she force-squeezes after getting destroyed as a minion, leaving only 1 turn of downtime between summons.
...I guess now you can also deliberately leave SoPS idle to get the unseal but not eat the token, in a situation where you've lost board control and are turbo-unsealing her to direct-fire her 2. Niche, but a use I guess.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Interesting.
In my SoWaD deck I have Student as well as well as board wipes, so I can get the Handjob Slave Crest online very quickly, and afterward having an unsealed SoWaD is no negative.
Unless your opponent has a way to remove Slave Crests. Are there cards that can do that?

On another note, does the pursuit of the Butt Slave Crest affect the coop ability as well?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Interesting.
In my SoWaD deck I have Student as well as well as board wipes, so I can get the Handjob Slave Crest online very quickly, and afterward having an unsealed SoWaD is no negative.
Unless your opponent has a way to remove Slave Crests. Are there cards that can do that?

On another note, does the pursuit of the Butt Slave Crest affect the coop ability as well?
Yes and yes.
Five spell cards can destroy them, three Minions can also destroy them, Insincere Gift can give the crest to your opponent which can be VERY nasty with certain crests...
Granted, if you still hold board control, you can just reapply the crest no issue, but the AI does recognize Crests as cards they do not want to have and will remove them if the opportunity presents itself.

Ass Slave Crest does indeed give Bouncy's Co-Op +1 Pursuit per crest and allows it to direct-fire, which is the nastiest thing you can do with it.
Seriously, there are six ass attribute abilities in the game. Four are generic mana generation, one is Schoolgirl's Temptation, and the sixth is the Co-op.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
The previous post was originally paywalled, which is why I didn't see it at the time. As for your translation, yeah, it's curt, should fit within the provided spaces, and is presumably more consistent with your own translation's existing terms given that you made it. That would make it superior, yeah.

No comment on what "Faithless" is supposed to refer to either?

I've heard DeepL is somewhat more reliable than other translators, but that supposes using machine translation to begin with.
Didn't see this till now. Am I blind?

Faithless is 'Faithless Succubus of Greed', which raw is indeed 'Succubus of Trust and Madness.'
The thought process is 'Trust and Madness'-Madness (for money) IE Greed, Banker so no trust. 'Succubus of no trust and Greed' doesn't work, so 'Faithless Succubus of Greed.' She has no faith... in others. No religion indeed.
It's not the exact thing, SoPS is the 'Succubus of (other people's) Peaceful Submission (to her,)' so Faithless is probably 'Succubus of (other people's) trust and (other people's)... mental breaks after bankruptcy, I guess?'
...In fact, SoPS is actually 'The Succubus of Peace and Blind Obedience' raw, but that's much more awkward in English then 'Peaceful Submission.'

As shown in the example, DeepL is 'by itself' more coherent, but doesn't provide any of the themes and keywords I look for when translating lines.
I have to use SOME form of machine translation, not just because Reipatcher is how I'm inserting my translations into the game, but because I can't read the funny boxes of Japanese characters at all. It's why I have to run onomatopoeia through Google Translate even though I ignore it's (hilariously bad) attempt to make sense of it, I need to see the English-character equivalent to do anything.

Reactions: Djtooth
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes