4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Renis29

Jan 3, 2022
Here's the deck I fougth against if anyone is curious. It goes over the 40 card limit, yet the game allows it.

CL001=2,CS001=2,CS002=3,CS009=2,CT003=2,CT006=3,GD010=3,GD020=2,GD023=3,MC001=3,MC002=1,MC004=3,MC006=3,SC006=3,SC011=3,SC100=3,TC004=3,TC010=3,TC028=2,TC030=3,p=SC011,t,n=op holy deck

Thank you Gadriel for explaining how to copy decks. I never noticed til now lol.

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
It's not a maximum but a minimum. Having more than 40 cards in your deck makes it weaker. Less cards means stronger decks. If you could make a deck with only 20 cards it'd be OP.
IDK about that... if you're playing with 50hp or more you might just get constantly milled with 20 cards

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
LINK SCENE WITH IRON FOR THE NEW GIRL FUCK YEAH

"The bouncing demon"

Semen Extractor Seal 6

・Ass job Ass attribute
 ejaculation (2) Imagination generation (1) Seal reduction (1)
 When the seal is released, add 1 to the ATK and LIFE of the guardian you put on the field during this turn. This effect does not stack.

・Reverse Cowgirl ♀ Attribute
 Squeezing (2) Seal Reduction (2)
 When the seal is released, Squeeze (4) "Ass Slave Emblem" is placed on the target's field instead.

・Clothed Titty Fuck Breast Attribute Big Breasts Limited Semen
 Squeezing (2)
 Select 1 activated guardian in your team and make it unactivated.

・W Ass Job Ass Attribute
 Linkage (Make your team's "Black Iron and Selfish Demon" actioned) Semen Squeezing (4) You
 may choose one guardian card from your hand. If you do so, send that guardian to your side and then to the discard pile. For each unsealed Semen, give that guardian 1 durability and swiftness instead of sending it to the discard pile.
 After that, seal reduction of all cooperation cards (2)

・Sealing ability Standing ability
 When a guardian without haze appears on your side, draw 1 card.

``Ass Slave Emblem''
 installation type Curse, heat haze
- If you are squeezed with the butt attribute, that ability's follow-up +1
- You cannot block the butt attribute's sperm extraction attack with your guardian.

●Other corrections
- Increased the upper limit of the initial motion speed setting for low-speed semen extraction to 1.5
- Added settings: Squeezing scene > Start ejaculation at a low speed setting
 Until now, automatic transition settings were not available to start ejaculation at a low speed. It was necessary, but with this setting you can do it.

- Added settings: Device interlock > UFO TW: Operates with the specifications of a rotating device.
 Make UFO TW behave the same as the rotating type. This allows it to move even in scenes other than nipple torture scenes.
 We have adjusted the speed of UFO TW and rotating type, so please check the operation before use.

here's the shitty google translate changelog

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
My internet has behaved today

weirdly, I didn't get an email notif for this one like I usually do

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
My internet has behaved today
Mega
weirdly, I didn't get an email notif for this one like I usually do
Might as well translate that for lazy people.
New Squeezer: Bouncy Succubus. Ass Attribute, Seal 6.
Ability 1: Squeeze 2, generate 1, unseal 1. When unsealed, minions you summon this turn gain +1 ATK/LIFE. Can't stack.
Generic. That unseal ability is... kinda strong. Buggy, too. It claims not to stack, but I saw it summon a 3/3 Slime. Also, how it's programmed triggers Squire, because why not, right?
Ability 2: Squeeze 2, unseal 2. When unsealed, squeeze 4 and summon 'Ass Slave Crest' to the target's field.
Ass Slave crest makes ass attacks unblockable against you and gives them +1 pursuit. ...Might actually be worth casting this on yourself sometimes, Pursuit is Pursuit.
Ability 3: Big Breast only, Squeeze 2. Target a minion on the field that cannot act, it can act again.
Iron is coming. Your pelvis is forfeit. ...Plus, Haste-in-a-box when you don't have Schoolgirl lined up. Stacks with it too.
Co-Op Ability: Ass Attribute, requires and consumes the action of a Black Iron Succubus. Squeeze 4. You may choose one minion from your hand, summon it, then destroy it. For each squeezer that is Unsealed involved in this action, do not destroy the minion, but grant it +1 Durability and Haste. Then, both squeezers unseal 2.
Certainly an... oddball ability. From the hand? BB'd Nurse will love this, of course. Also, reincarnation go brrrr.
Finally, new to the game, Bouncy has a Passive ability: When Unsealed, every time you summon a minion without 'Mirage,' draw a card.
NUTS. Absolutely insane. Spam harder then you've ever spammed before. Incredibly, this triggers on Slimes splitting, which I bet will NOT be allowed to stand. Will be really funny if the second first this ability brings to the game is being slapped with a once-per-turn clause.

Outside of that, you can now increase the speed of the 'slow' stage to 1.5, though you can't set it to higher then the threshold to change scenes OR the 'fast' stage, so what's even the point?
'Start scenes in low speed in Auto mode' setting is a sneaky way of telling us that by default, turning everything to 'Automatically advance' will now skip the slow speed because fuck you, and this rolls that back. But why, though?
Also and additional feature for automatic nipple torture devices, but who. even. cares.

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Might as well translate that for lazy people.
New Squeezer: Bouncy Succubus. Ass Attribute, Seal 6.
Ability 1: Squeeze 2, generate 1, unseal 1. When unsealed, minions you summon this turn gain +1 ATK/LIFE. Can't stack.
Generic. That unseal ability is... kinda strong. Buggy, too. It claims not to stack, but I saw it summon a 3/3 Slime. Also, how it's programmed triggers Squire, because why not, right?
Ability 2: Squeeze 2, unseal 2. When unsealed, squeeze 4 and summon 'Ass Slave Crest' to the target's field.
Ass Slave crest makes ass attacks unblockable against you and gives them +1 pursuit. ...Might actually be worth casting this on yourself sometimes, Pursuit is Pursuit.
Ability 3: Big Breast only, Squeeze 2. Target a minion on the field that cannot act, it can act again.
Iron is coming. Your pelvis is forfeit. ...Plus, Haste-in-a-box when you don't have Schoolgirl lined up. Stacks with it too.
Co-Op Ability: Ass Attribute, requires and consumes the action of a Black Iron Succubus. Squeeze 4. You may choose one minion from your hand, summon it, then destroy it. For each squeezer that is Unsealed involved in this action, do not destroy the minion, but grant it +1 Durability and Haste. Then, both squeezers unseal 2.
Certainly an... oddball ability. From the hand? BB'd Nurse will love this, of course. Also, reincarnation go brrrr.
Finally, new to the game, Bouncy has a Passive ability: When Unsealed, every time you summon a minion without 'Mirage,' draw a card.
NUTS. Absolutely insane. Spam harder then you've ever spammed before. Incredibly, this triggers on Slimes splitting, which I bet will NOT be allowed to stand. Will be really funny if the second first this ability brings to the game is being slapped with a once-per-turn clause.

Outside of that, you can now increase the speed of the 'slow' stage to 1.5, though you can't set it to higher then the threshold to change scenes OR the 'fast' stage, so what's even the point?
'Start scenes in low speed in Auto mode' setting is a sneaky way of telling us that by default, turning everything to 'Automatically advance' will now skip the slow speed because fuck you, and this rolls that back. But why, though?
Also and additional feature for automatic nipple torture devices, but who. even. cares.
AINTNOWAY 1696665561088.png that passive stands

• Haha
Reactions: Gadriel
Mar 22, 2023
thus is the most impressively tech-literate minor I have ever seen...
Probably.

Unsaid's a femdom game dev so he probably has to deal with minors trying to hide their identity. I remember he got pretty mad one day trying to fix a bug only to find out that the person he was dealing with's tech literacy was due to their age. I personally couldn't stop laughing tho... dude was sweating for like 3 days.

• Sad
Reactions: TheUnsaid

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
AINTNOWAY that passive stands
I goddamn know, right?
Maybe it's supposed to be a Partner ability? Having to commit to her AND only getting one would make a lot more sense... Plus you couldn't combo it with SoWaD, because if it triggers on slime, it triggers on Regenerators.
...Also the Co-op ability might also be degenerate too, because it triggers on-summon effects. Viable targets are Fireball (The level 4 dragons) the 666 Crew (Level 6 Demons) and Legalize Nuclear Bombs (Dragon King).
The good news is, unlike the passive, there is no fucking way the AI will be able to use this.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know if its the translations or more of me just being bad at making decks but I have no Idea what im doing

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
IDK about that... if you're playing with 50hp or more you might just get constantly milled with 20 cards
Bruh... fregin high life players.
If you're talking about Wisdom's win condition or Student, none of that matters when luck is on your side.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Have the new scenes been translated yet? The autotranslate is kinda ass :/
...Lemme explain why I hate onomatopoeia, 'kay?
So, a normal translation goes something like this...
We start with something like...
'....... The tongue -up of the tongue is raised on the back of the dick ... Zuri Ryun ... ...... Zubibibibi!'
Obviously, that's nonsense. We put it through google translate, to get...
'...Rake up the back of my dick with your tongue...\nIt's so hot...♪\nWill you suck up the semen inside? \n...Zubibibibi!'
Still nonsense, but the general ghist of what's being said can be understood. So, we make some logical leaps, and get...
'...I'll run my tongue over top of your\ndick... It's so hot...♪ Will you let me\nsuck out the semen inside? Mmmmwah!'
Technically, you already saw onomatopoeia there at the end, but that's a line we can use.

As for an onomatopoeia translation, it goes something like this.
We start with... well...
'ぁ ぁ ぁ…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………'
That's nothing. That's actually nothing. The raw Japanese is more useful then this. Into the proper translator it goes.
Ammmm♪...puff...♪\nZuryuryu...mmmm...♪
Still kind of nothing, but we can cheat! Google translate also shows the raw Japanese with English characters, giving us...
~Amu~tsu ♪…… pufu ~u……♪\ n zuri ~yuryu…… n mu~tsu……♪
Still mostly nothing, but! ~tsu=kiss, ufu=laugher, and the rest are variations of muffled moans (Mmmmh, haaah, Hmmm...) which we can use to construct a... 'similar' line, basically from the ground up.
~Haaah ~Mwah♪ ~Hehehe...♪\n~Hmmmnn... Mmmmhwah...♪
...It's not pretty, but it's functional I guess.

The big issue is translating onomatopoeia doesn't have what I like in translating, which is figuring out the intent behind the word pasta and crafting a line that uses as much of the original themes to communicate that as possible. It's just... nonsense.

kamlither

Oct 7, 2022
...Lemme explain why I hate onomatopoeia, 'kay?
So, a normal translation goes something like this...
We start with something like...
'....... The tongue -up of the tongue is raised on the back of the dick ... Zuri Ryun ... ...... Zubibibibi!'
Obviously, that's nonsense. We put it through google translate, to get...
'...Rake up the back of my dick with your tongue...\nIt's so hot...♪\nWill you suck up the semen inside? \n...Zubibibibi!'
Still nonsense, but the general ghist of what's being said can be understood. So, we make some logical leaps, and get...
'...I'll run my tongue over top of your\ndick... It's so hot...♪ Will you let me\nsuck out the semen inside? Mmmmwah!'
Technically, you already saw onomatopoeia there at the end, but that's a line we can use.

As for an onomatopoeia translation, it goes something like this.
We start with... well...
'ぁ ぁ ぁ…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………'
That's nothing. That's actually nothing. The raw Japanese is more useful then this. Into the proper translator it goes.
Ammmm♪...puff...♪\nZuryuryu...mmmm...♪
Still kind of nothing, but we can cheat! Google translate also shows the raw Japanese with English characters, giving us...
~Amu~tsu ♪…… pufu ~u……♪\ n zuri ~yuryu…… n mu~tsu……♪
Still mostly nothing, but! ~tsu=kiss, ufu=laugher, and the rest are variations of muffled moans (Mmmmh, haaah, Hmmm...) which we can use to construct a... 'similar' line, basically from the ground up.
~Haaah ~Mwah♪ ~Hehehe...♪\n~Hmmmnn... Mmmmhwah...♪
...It's not pretty, but it's functional I guess.

The big issue is translating onomatopoeia doesn't have what I like in translating, which is figuring out the intent behind the word pasta and crafting a line that uses as much of the original themes to communicate that as possible. It's just... nonsense.
I get that, but I was referring to like the gentle sorceress which seems like it has actual dialogue

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I get that, but I was referring to like the gentle sorceress which seems like it has actual dialogue
If I skip Faithless, or even the onomatopoeia lines she has, I will never come back to finish her.
The plan was to use the desire to work on other squeezers to force me to finish the ones I don't want to work on... which has been the plan for a while, and did get secretary finished...

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes