4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
There are SOME decks the AI can use effectively.
You can level up the defaults by replacing all the generic succubi with Cow Succubus.
Level them up again by replacing some of the stupid cards with more effective versions. For example...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Finally, I have a handful decks that the AI CAN use effectively. Basically a Level 4 of both generics, an elite minion deck, and a deck that wins via Orbital Satellite of all cards.
other decks are cool but fuck me that elite deck kicks my ass like 60% of the time. it's kinda unfun

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
other decks are cool but fuck me that elite deck kicks my ass like 60% of the time. it's kinda unfun
Agreed. Dragon Spam will be Dragon spam, shame how it's just a deck I pulled off the server, huh? Can't even claim this evil as my own.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Agreed. Dragon Spam will be Dragon spam, shame how it's just a deck I pulled off the server, huh? Can't even claim this evil as my own.
solution for me to improve my winrate was to add a couple lust marks to a deck and all of a sudden they can't generate enough mana for dragons. still lame

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Bruh. Didn't expect my deck to just randomly show up here. I uploaded it around the time I got frustrated with High Life players and wanted to make a deck that's good in both environments. Dragons are OP.

Renis29

Jan 3, 2022
There are SOME decks the AI can use effectively.
You can level up the defaults by replacing all the generic succubi with Cow Succubus.
Level them up again by replacing some of the stupid cards with more effective versions. For example...
...Finally, I have a handful decks that the AI CAN use effectively. Basically a Level 4 of both generics, an elite minion deck, and a deck that wins via Orbital Satellite of all cards.
I’ve seen your decks on this thread, but how do I translate your decks in-game? CS? CT? SC?

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I’ve seen your decks on this thread, but how do I translate your decks in-game? CS? CT? SC?
bro have you even looked at the edit deck screen? Copy the string of characters he's posting and there's a button to add a deck from clipboard.
I get you're new but try and figure things out for yourself from time to time, it'll help you in real life

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
When you click on 'edit deck,' there's a button on the bottom of the list called 'create deck from clipboard.' When you press it, the game reads the data you last CTRL+C'd looking for a deck code.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
When you click on 'edit deck,' there's a button on the bottom of the list called 'create deck from clipboard.' When you press it, the game reads the data you last CTRL+C'd looking for a deck code.
Bro... don't spoonfeed the baby.

It's the #1 rule of the adult space on the internet. If they can't figure out basic shit like that they're like 99% likely to be a minor.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Bro... don't spoonfeed the baby.

It's the #1 rule of the adult space on the internet. If they can't figure out basic shit like that they're like 99% likely to be a minor.
Objection, always spoonfeed the babies.
Setting aside how Renis thought deck codes were in C# programming languages and thus is the most impressively tech-literate minor I have ever seen...
It is easier to ask for help then to figure things out yourself, and everyone has to learn concepts individually.

• Haha
Reactions: lazydude

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Gadriel i finally managed to get that rare bunnygirl line to pop up again.....
(このちんぽ、挿入れてると……\n 何だか子宮が疼いちゃう……)=(This dick, if you insert it ... somehow the uterus will hurt ...)

It's her vaginal scene, opponent used a card (can't remember which) to hypnotize all of my squeezers, and she used the vaginal scene ability on me

UPDATE - she also has another, same scene, during the ending
(これで終わっちゃうの?\n 少し寂しいわね……)=(Is this over? I'm a little lonely ...)

Also found a new line for Adept Secretary's vaginal scene, also when she's hypnotized (i think?), this procs when the scene's speed is at minimum.

わたくし、搦手も得意ですの。\nこういうのはいかがかしら?=I'm good at Karadate.\nHow is this kind of thing?

Reactions: ZX7H

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel i finally managed to get that rare bunnygirl line to pop up again.....
(このちんぽ、挿入れてると……\n 何だか子宮が疼いちゃう……)=(This dick, if you insert it ... somehow the uterus will hurt ...)

It's her vaginal scene, opponent used a card (can't remember which) to hypnotize all of my squeezers, and she used the vaginal scene ability on me

UPDATE - she also has another, same scene, during the ending
(これで終わっちゃうの?\n 少し寂しいわね……)=(Is this over? I'm a little lonely ...)

Also found a new line for Adept Secretary's vaginal scene, also when she's hypnotized (i think?), this procs when the scene's speed is at minimum.

わたくし、搦手も得意ですの。\nこういうのはいかがかしら?=I'm good at Karadate.\nHow is this kind of thing?
The bunnygirl lines must've been casualties from the voice update, since they have mirrors that already exist with different punctuation.
Secretary's is new though. Both fixed.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The bunnygirl lines must've been casualties from the voice update, since they have mirrors that already exist with different punctuation.
Secretary's is new though. Both fixed.
The NTR content was just reworked. Lines were also removed I believe. Succubi don't have NTR lines anymore, since they're succubi. Wisdom never did but it's consistent among all of them now. They say they don't care who their partner is. It fucked up Bored Students Estrus content but it's consistent. They forgot to remove one of Idol's old NTR lines tho.

Human squeezers got new/reworked NTR lines.

I don't fuck with the Hypnosis content so I don't know how old this change was tbf. I do remember checking all lines at one point due to your translation because I wanted to read what was actually being said tho. I'm pretty sure there's been a shift to how that content was handled since then.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
The NTR content was just reworked. Lines were also removed I believe. Succubi don't have NTR lines anymore, since they're succubi. Wisdom never did but it's consistent among all of them now. They say they don't care who their partner is. It fucked up Bored Students Estrus content but it's consistent. They forgot to remove one of Idol's old NTR lines tho.

Human squeezers got new/reworked NTR lines.

I don't fuck with the Hypnosis content so I don't know how old this change was tbf. I do remember checking all lines at one point due to your translation because I wanted to read what was actually being said tho. I'm pretty sure there's been a shift to how that content was handled since then.
If it was new lines from the Hostile-Controlled Friendly update, there wouldn't be near-identical lines already recorded with different punctuation.
Back when Bunnygirl and Dryad got voices, a number of their lines got changed to match the voiceover. Same line, different punctuation, dings the Autotranslator as a brand-new line.
I would be amazed if EVERYONE got hostile-controlled friendly lines already, seeing as they said it's only Sorceress's 2 that has them currently.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
On an unrelated note... Oblivion9873, there's a preview version for the next squeezer.
Since there's no trial version, changelog will have to wait, but she's a Demonic Ass Squeezer with apperantly a Co-op ability with another ass squeezer. As always, not my thing, but new enemies to fight yay.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Objection, always spoonfeed the babies.
Setting aside how Renis thought deck codes were in C# programming languages and thus is the most impressively tech-literate minor I have ever seen...
It is easier to ask for help then to figure things out yourself, and everyone has to learn concepts individually.
Very well said

kamlither

Oct 7, 2022
I really like the way the scenes in this game are animated, and the variety is nice too. Does anyone know where I can find similar games like this?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes