4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I also encountered it.
SHA256 Checksum: B9B6D04E1476B5F00EC91063D36DA3612BDA15737F1134427994D0FAFC93ED40
...0d29a304bb4a95404c991f874d0b037bd45cf13a74b87805a616d291f4a97eba on my end. Hang the fuck on...
...And the one I just downloaded has your sum. Neat trick. ...I should've noticed, it was a third the size it should've been, so must've failed uploading somehow. Fixed.

Reactions: Fennel

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
For the curious / those doing translations: the location of Gentle Sorceress (SC103) on the world map is 歓楽街の裏路地
This is located in an alley in the same city block as the Passionate Bunnygirl as shown below.

1693279442644.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.08.26p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
do you guys have decklist for 8 boobs turn win
It's old as shit and I don't profess to be very good at making decks but here's the one I made:
CT011=2,GD004=1,GD012=1,GD020=3,GD029=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC012=3,MC013=3,MC020=3,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC005=3,SC007=3,TC008=3,p=SC007,t,n=Boob victory
For reference, I play with 50 hp. Unsure how this fares on other health levels

Rat5839

Aug 22, 2023
...Welcome to the internet. Interesting place to start.
Okay, so on the main page of this thread (the first one on page 1) you will find a section labeled 'Downloads' with a bunch of links to various websites. MEGA is generally the fastest and most reliable.
Inside you'll find a download page for a .Zip file. In order to unpack it, you'll need Winrar. It's *free* in that you can simply close its requests for you to buy it after the 30 day trial while still using it.

Once you unzip it to a folder wherever you want it, you have installed the game. Great! ...But it's still in Japanese.
On the main page, there's a couple of links below the game downloads. One is labeled 'Machine Translation,' the other is labeled 'Fan Translation.' You don't strictly need the Machine Translation link, because its contents are also in the Fan Translation link.
The Fan Translation link has its own tutorial built-in, so I won't repeat myself there.
If you have any issues, feel free to ask for help!
Thanks. Sorry for the dumb question, its just that I'm on mac. Things here such as downloading files might be different than on PC

Jan 5, 2021
hey everybody, so, dumb question, but how do i play this game exactly?
"Free battle" and "World Map" give me an error.
Also, are there more animations than those that are in two starter desks? If so, how do i get them?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Also, are there more animations than those that are in two starter desks? If so, how do i get them?
You shouldn't be getting errors. Running the game in a stupid locale?
...I forget if it's japanese or english that fixes these silly things...
Is there a way to immediately unlock all the h scenes in the game?
What, you playing on the Trial version?
By default, the supporter version 'should' have everything viewable in the Squeezer edit menu.

Indeed@456

May 31, 2022
You shouldn't be getting errors. Running the game in a stupid locale?
...I forget if it's japanese or english that fixes these silly things...

What, you playing on the Trial version?
By default, the supporter version 'should' have everything viewable in the Squeezer edit menu.
Ahh thanks, I haven't downloaded the game yet and just wanted to know if I can immediately unlock all the h scenes when I download it.

SCUBE31

Aug 14, 2020
I had a similar problem at the start. Changing the regional formatting (Computer Parameters > Time & Language > Date, time & regional formatting) to "English (USA)" fixed it. Try it if you are not on an english computer.

Reactions: dredor

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

up to now
Roger roger. Hey, Oblivion9873.
Changelog:
New scene, Sorceress cowgirl/nipple torture. The most interesting thing about it is she takes off her hood when Estrus'ed.
New Artwork: Nun. ...Meh, looks sidegradey.
Backrow cards will now be sorted by type, so squeezer and stationary cards will be grouped. Nice!
...Pretty lite update, but yeah it's slowing down, they couldn't maintain the old speed... and I will see NO complaints.

Reactions: ZX7H

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Roger roger. Hey, Oblivion9873.
Changelog:
New scene, Sorceress cowgirl/nipple torture. The most interesting thing about it is she takes off her hood when Estrus'ed.
New Artwork: Nun. ...Meh, looks sidegradey.
Backrow cards will now be sorted by type, so squeezer and stationary cards will be grouped. Nice!
...Pretty lite update, but yeah it's slowing down, they couldn't maintain the old speed... and I will see NO complaints.
something catastrophic has happened to my upload speed. Unsure when I'll be able to post it as if I try leaving it in the background it just fails the upload after a bit
1695248802307.png

tk3

Nov 18, 2020
New update here:
Mega
This is what my internet is supposed to look like btw. Of course mega doesn't use all of it and keeps it more at like 2megs but still
View attachment 2945721
is it just me or is anybody else having trouble removing the veil from the sorceress (or whatever she is called). replying as this is the version i played and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong?... help?...

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
is it just me or is anybody else having trouble removing the veil from the sorceress (or whatever she is called). replying as this is the version i played and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong?... help?...
Lust Mark her.

Reactions: rhzk and ZX7H
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes