4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Find it kinda funny you weren't hovering over it, Oblivion9873...
New Scene: Sorceress Titfuck. Suprisingly good, and it's not like I call titfucks bad often.
Sorceress now has dialogue when she is used by the opponent, but not hypnoed, in both her scenes. You can't play it in the squeezer edit menu yet, so I'm mad... but I'd be madder if I was caught up and had done her 1 already.
Since we skipped a build, I'll just put the changelog for that below, thank Kellam for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am on vacation and my internet is slow as hell. I'll upload it at somepoint

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.08.09a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, since many update i have a bug who made unavailable lot of squeezers in personalisation mode, i have from bunny to idol, the rest doesnt appear, all i have is just lot of card's back, sorry for my english level, if someone can help me it will be awesome, have a good night and thanks in advance

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hello, since many update i have a bug who made unavailable lot of squeezers in personalisation mode, i have from bunny to idol, the rest doesnt appear, all i have is just lot of card's back, sorry for my english level, if someone can help me it will be awesome, have a good night and thanks in advance
Locale error, I think.
Are you running it in something stupid? Try running it in... damn, was is american or japanese that was the working one for this?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Locale error, I think.
Are you running it in something stupid? Try running it in... damn, was is american or japanese that was the working one for this?
I think american with an english language pack. Or japanese with the japanese language pack. I think having both locale and language matching was important. IDK I forget at this point

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
also guys, even if there's a bugfix, don't expect me to post it unless something is actually making the game unplayable. I cannot stress enough that I'm literally in the middle of the woods
You are already doing a massive favour to everyone in the thread by posting the latest version, anyone who actually expects you to post the latest bugfix on top of that is just entitled.

Mar 22, 2023
Make a new deck.

Thehollow

Jan 17, 2019
I really like the idea of this, a deck building "fuck them harder than they fuck you" hentai card game. But the translations make it hard to understand how to actually play. I'll keep lurking, because this does seem to update regularly, and either learn through trial and error or see an amazing game become all that I hope it can

Mar 22, 2023
I really like the idea of this, a deck building "fuck them harder than they fuck you" hentai card game. But the translations make it hard to understand how to actually play. I'll keep lurking, because this does seem to update regularly, and either learn through trial and error or see an amazing game become all that I hope it can
The game doesn't have a tutorial so you're either supposed to read the Readme that comes with the game to figure it out, read through the notes, or just play and try until you figure shit out.

If you've got any questions though... you could just ask XD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Are you running the fan translation, because everything should be pretty self-explanatory. Regardless...
Play Squeezers to get mana. Use mana to play cards.
Summon minions to defend yourself from your opponent's squeezers, and use spells/traps to help destroy their minions to leave them exposed.
Fuck the opponent more then they fuck you.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
ngl Sorceress' BB scene might be my favorite scene in the game now. Don't suppose there's a way to reasonably play a boob-focused deck with her as partner? Just using her BB to tutor out miracle cards like the BE and Lactation stuff? Could see her being an engine in a Bunnygirl/Cheerleader swarm thing, but I have no idea how to build those.

Basically just trying to find a way to cope my way into finding playability within the handful of squeezers I like lmao
(which, rule of thumb, is basically just the boob squeezers plus Dryad and maybe BB!Secretary)

(I've basically just used Gadriel's lists as a way to skip learning the deckbuilding fundamentals and it shows! I can tweak and optimize a list for my 50 Life mode but that's about it)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
ngl Sorceress' BB scene might be my favorite scene in the game now. Don't suppose there's a way to reasonably play a boob-focused deck with her as partner? Just using her BB to tutor out miracle cards like the BE and Lactation stuff? Could see her being an engine in a Bunnygirl/Cheerleader swarm thing, but I have no idea how to build those.

Basically just trying to find a way to cope my way into finding playability within the handful of squeezers I like lmao
(which, rule of thumb, is basically just the boob squeezers plus Dryad and maybe BB!Secretary)

(I've basically just used Gadriel's lists as a way to skip learning the deckbuilding fundamentals and it shows! I can tweak and optimize a list for my 50 Life mode but that's about it)
Yesn't.
I found a decent Burn the Contracts SoPS deck that partners with Sorceress online, using her BB to draw playmakers...
...The problem is that while sharpening the deck for my own use, I swapped her out for Secretary, who has the same effect (of a different attribute) but an actually useful 2.
A deck focusing on BB with Dryad... Best I can do is the SCP-686 deck. Focus on healing-triggered cards with the plan on using Hucow Machine on Spirits you summon.
I don't remember if it was you who asked when I shared it, so whatever, posting deck codes is cheap.

...Might be able to retrofit Secretary in there, but not with BB. Her best ability is her 2, after all, works great at countering Peasants and combos extremely well with Hucow Machine against hostile swarm decks.
-Forgot that 686 had mutated far beyond that, so here's a quick untested deck that DOES use Hucow Machine,

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
FYI Gadriel, your translation no longer translates Logical Deletion's text or Crushing Demon's text.
Oh shit, right! They DID change their effects, didn't they...?
-Fixed. ...I've also finished Faithless's 1, so you know, progress is being made there.

Last edited:

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
The translations are fine though? Most things get translated very quickly with only the squeezers taking a bit since they have a lot more text.

I've also been playing this like yugioh and honestly yeah, learning through trial and error is the best way to go about with this game. Though I recommend copying some of the decks from the translation mega folder as they are a lot more challenging than the base game decks.
You can also see what works and doesn't work with em, good for learning how to build your deck.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes