4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Just manually carry over the save file.
^This has historically worked for me- my save is old as sin. Newest Squeezer when I started this save might have been Student or something.

---

Man, seems like whenever I go to build my own decks, I just make unplayable piles of garbage. xD

In my labbing for Miracle-focused decks to have BB Sorc in I was curious about the "Moon" cards- but they seem really scuffed. It's hard to mass force squeeze without also becoming just as ruined yourself. Which is probably a good thing- I don't want Estrus spam to be viable. Kinda defeats the point of playing the game. lol

Also coming back to SoWaD netdecks I still absolutely cannot play them, I die so fast. Granted I play at 50 and Gadriel tunes for 100 but still, feel like I suffer a humongous skill issue.

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
Before this update most of my decks carcinized to running maintenance droid & knockoff hypno phone combo. Now maintenance droid has haste, so the combo is way faster. Is there a obvious counter to this, or are all decks supposed to run this?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Before this update most of my decks carcinized to running maintenance droid & knockoff hypno phone combo. Now maintenance droid has haste, so the combo is way faster. Is there a obvious counter to this, or are all decks supposed to run this?
Any form of minion removal, including beating the droid to death.
Any form of stationary card removal, including creation-specific.
Knockoff Hypnophone itself, because when it expires, the squeezer returns to its original owner's side of the field permanently.

Coconut-Sama

Apr 14, 2020
This is a looks like a pretty good one, when I have a little more time, I'm gonna see if it'll work out
I can in fact confirm that it sadly isn't what I was hoping for, but it was what I was looking for, the color palate works just right about 1/3 of the time because of lighting, otherwise it ends up as flat looking skin or the color shifts, the best I saw of it was the thighs of the elf thighjob.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Also coming back to SoWaD netdecks I still absolutely cannot play them, I die so fast. Granted I play at 50 and Gadriel tunes for 100 but still, feel like I suffer a humongous skill issue.
I play with 35 health, and use this build
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The goal is to have an unsealed Student on the field ASAP. Once the opponent has the Handjob Slave Crest you have basically won.
Secretary can remove 0 energy and 1 energy guardians, Mutual Destruction and Nun can clear the board, as well as Harsh Heat and The Day When The Stars Fell.
SoWaD can also be used extremely offensive when the opponent has no guardians, two uses of her first ability and one Awakening Ritual unseals her.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How do I download or open the game?
...Welcome to the internet. Interesting place to start.
Okay, so on the main page of this thread (the first one on page 1) you will find a section labeled 'Downloads' with a bunch of links to various websites. MEGA is generally the fastest and most reliable.
Inside you'll find a download page for a .Zip file. In order to unpack it, you'll need Winrar. It's *free* in that you can simply close its requests for you to buy it after the 30 day trial while still using it.

Once you unzip it to a folder wherever you want it, you have installed the game. Great! ...But it's still in Japanese.
On the main page, there's a couple of links below the game downloads. One is labeled 'Machine Translation,' the other is labeled 'Fan Translation.' You don't strictly need the Machine Translation link, because its contents are also in the Fan Translation link.
The Fan Translation link has its own tutorial built-in, so I won't repeat myself there.
If you have any issues, feel free to ask for help!

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
New version here:
Mega
I see...
So, the dev has decided one scene a month is a bit too much, and thus is delaying Sorceress's 2 until mid-October.
To compensate, NINE new cards, including one Token:
Vitamin Supplement: 2-cost Creation, heal 6 draw 1.
Heavy-Armored Angel: 2-cost 2/1 Angelic Disaster. Protector. When summoned, heals you for your Faith value. Actually, gains LIFE equal to your faith value. When you gain faith while it's out, the card gains +1 Life. ...Really fucking fragile for a Protector, even with the ability. Probably would be better with 1 or even 2 Armor. Still a bit fragile when popping out, but better late-game... Which angels don't really struggle with, but hey, snowball cards will snowball.
Dragon Food: 2-cost Trap Strategy, when an opponent summons a Dragon, gain control of it. Honey Trap for Dragons, spooky except not.
Acid Rain: 3-cost Natural Stationary Miracle. Durability 3. Negate 'Armor' and 'Long Handle' for all cards on the field. Now THAT'S a pretty big F-U to Humans, ain't it?
Demon General: 5-Cost 4/5 Lesser Demon Disaster. Ranged (!?!). Grants +1 ATK and LIFE to all 'Demon' minions on your side of the field. Note that this doesn't cover 'Incubi' so watch out! ...Anyway, when you heal 2 or more while this guy's on the field, summon a 1/1 token with Protector. Behold, your Dark Royal Knight, who is significantly shittier then Royal Knight out of the gate but is much more powerful in a Healing Deck.
Murmuring Demon: 6-Cost 6/6 Greater Demon Disaster. When summoned, target an enemy minion, take control of it. ...It's a Monster Reborn target, I guess, but Nightmare is so much cooler...
Demon of Judgement: CRUSH- I mean, 6-cost 6/6 Greater Demon Disaster again. When summoned, deal 3 damage to all minions on the field except for itself. A worse Monster Reborn target then Mumbles. Shame, that's a kickass design, one I'll struggle to fill.
Generous Demon: You're not gonna believe this, but 6-cost 6/6 Greater Demon Disaster again. When summoned... Heal 4, and then Heal 3? Okay, but why though?

They added an option for Swapping in the Squeezer Edit Menu, and changed it a bit to fit it. Good.
When selecting an ability, it shows the damage it'll do below your health, so less surprises. Great!
Some auto-fleshlight crap, who cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZX7H

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel
FYI your uncensor patch for version 20230809a's Succubus of Wisdom and Disappointment vaginal scene doesn't work.
I... noticed. They changed the names of the bundle files for... some reason. It shouldn't NEED to happen, but...
I'll fix it in a sec for the latest build.
-All fixed I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: timeracers

Fennel

Aug 10, 2021
-All fixed I think.
Thank you for all your hard work! I'm not sure it's just me, but the uncensor for 20230826p seems to break when I extract it.

Unexpected end of data
Data error : SuccubusReborn_Supporter64_20230826p\Succubus Reborn_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows\advanced_assets_assets\sucker\sc003\scene02_3551a8175cb5920f3e343fa639808d7c.bundle

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you for all your hard work! I'm not sure it's just me, but the uncensor for 20230826p seems to break when I extract it.

Unexpected end of data
Data error : SuccubusReborn_Supporter64_20230826p\Succubus Reborn_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows\advanced_assets_assets\sucker\sc003\scene02_3551a8175cb5920f3e343fa639808d7c.bundle
Definitely doesn't do that on my end. ...Redownload? Maybe it's corrupt?

Fennel

Aug 10, 2021
...Redownload? Maybe it's corrupt?
No idea. I just tried it again now. I'm getting the exact same issue. I've gotten everything from the mega before so I'm quite sure I'm not doing anything wrong. If it works for you then I guess I'm writing a sternly-worded letter to my ISP. :cautious:

As a side note, dream drop is fucking silly. Check out this nonsense.

CS005=3,CS015=3,CT008=3,GD020=2,GD028=2,GD045=2,GD053=2,GD054=2,MC005=2,SC003=3,SC009=3,SC010=1,SC200=10,TC029=2,p=SC010,n=Disaster Hand

Last edited:

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
No idea. I just tried it again now. I'm getting the exact same issue. I've gotten everything from the mega before so I'm quite sure I'm not doing anything wrong. If it works for you then I guess I'm writing a sternly-worded letter to my ISP. :cautious:

As a side note, dream drop is fucking silly. Check out this nonsense.

CS005=3,CS015=3,CT008=3,GD020=2,GD028=2,GD045=2,GD053=2,GD054=2,MC005=2,SC003=3,SC009=3,SC010=1,SC200=10,TC029=2,p=SC010,n=Disaster Hand
We can do a checksum compare, that's one way to validate rather you are getting the file properly.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes