4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
I love that people seriously play this game as an actual card game and have developed a budding meta for it. It's good to see that there's a committed few enjoying this for more than just its great animations so that it'll help things stay balanced or the current meta will be shaken up.

I mean... personally I'm also entirely here for the animations and extremely customisable "squeezer" cards, but I'm glad people are enjoying what I'm too lazy to properly learn.

Ln95k

Sep 26, 2022
just to help with my confusion, are most animations supposed to be locked in the squeezer editor? Im not sure im getting the full game here.

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
just to help with my confusion, are most animations supposed to be locked in the squeezer editor? Im not sure im getting the full game here.
Have you tried toggling different effects? Some scenes are only available with large breasts or estrus, for example.

Kellam

Apr 1, 2020
Seems Gadriel missed the part where you don't have to discard cards after bb student skill if you have 9 cards or more. You still get the choice to discard, so it's strictly a buff overall, just depends on how much stock you put in getting large hands.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Seems Gadriel missed the part where you don't have to discard cards after bb student skill if you have 9 cards or more. You still get the choice to discard, so it's strictly a buff overall, just depends on how much stock you put in getting large hands.
...Okay. Okay, yeah, I see it now, fair enough, her BB's harmless.
Still think her partner ability is garbo.

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
honestly cant wait to have over 10 cards in my hands due to her <3 also when do the new versions drop usually? (talking date wise )

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
honestly cant wait to have over 10 cards in my hands due to her <3 also when do the new versions drop usually? (talking date wise )
The next version is scheduled for the 8th.
Usually, new versions drop once a month, followed by bugfixes in the following week or two.

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

Coconut-Sama

Apr 14, 2020
1691057108244.png
Does anyone know how to get a nice chocolate skintone like this in the character customization? Mine always turn out too be reddish brown or blackish brown

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 2822032
Does anyone know how to get a nice chocolate skintone like this in the character customization? Mine always turn out too be reddish brown or blackish brown
it's hard due to the way the tinting works. the milk choc skintone doesn't really work for how the game's color tinting works. You either get your results, or gadriel's altmer-ish uncanniness

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Ouch. Let's try that again, shall we...
...To be fair, I just mashed 'random color sets from the server' until I found a decent skin color and then modified it from there.
View attachment 2823821
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
probably about as close as you can get, unfortunately I don't think you could make it much darker if at all so not gonna be able to 1-1 Coconut-Sama 's image

DogFog

Feb 14, 2018
Why doesn't the uncensor work? Both are version 20230713a.
The downloads are backward lol. The 64 download link is for 32 and vice versa :)

Djtooth

Jun 24, 2018
This game is fantastic and already has ways to control the game length and what kind of meta you are looking to play with the starting health slider. All it needs is a way to create a tournament bracket so the player can make their own campaigns.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

new up
Find it kinda funny you weren't hovering over it, Oblivion9873...
New Scene: Sorceress Titfuck. Suprisingly good, and it's not like I call titfucks bad often.
Sorceress now has dialogue when she is used by the opponent, but not hypnoed, in both her scenes. You can't play it in the squeezer edit menu yet, so I'm mad... but I'd be madder if I was caught up and had done her 1 already.
Since we skipped a build, I'll just put the changelog for that below, thank Kellam for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZX7H
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes