4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
yep its the 64 bit also online play option isnt even appearing and i have 0 clue what to press for the arrows since i never pressed it to begin with xD and it never defaulted before ( also noticing in free map that some of the new decks/boss fights arent showing aswell) However . Just noticed something . the download links are mixed up.. the 64 one is on 32 link and vice versa ... trying the other one as we speak

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
Yep. That was it ...was using the x32 instead of x64 ... some1 should double check and swap the links

Mar 22, 2023
"New setting: Hypno Expressions. Squeezers always have that dead-eye effect as if they were hypnoed. Dialogue is unchanged. ...Really would've preferred Estrus Expressions, but I wouldn't use that either. "

so now all girls have that? nice i like it when the traits and effects show
I'm pretty sure the NTR effect's always been something that changes how the girls look.
That setting just makes it so it's always on.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Btw Gadriel apparently the uncensor aint working right even tho as far as i can see its the right version for the game game wont start
Working fine on my end...
Did you not overwrite something? Maybe skipped the Unityplayer.dll? Because that's super important and can cause what you're describing.
-Nevermind, saw you figure it out. Dunno if it'd even work with the x32 version at all...
"New setting: Hypno Expressions. Squeezers always have that dead-eye effect as if they were hypnoed. Dialogue is unchanged. ...Really would've preferred Estrus Expressions, but I wouldn't use that either. "

so now all girls have that? nice i like it when the traits and effects show
No, no, if you turn it on, everyone looks like they're hypnoed at all times, in scenes and card artwork. ...Most everyone has hypno effects already, those that don't are explicitly immune (SoWaD and SoPS), Legendary (President and Legend), or unfinished (Faithless has them in scenes but not card artwork), and this setting doesn't give them these effects either.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.07.13a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Aight I pinged the dev about synchro, kinda just took your explanation and sent it mostly unmodified and just apologised for bad nihon
Gadriel
...Probably should've modified it more. 'Synchronized Cycles' is localized, the raw translation is 'Succubus War'.
The dev did get confused by the unusual name, but did ultimately understand the bug report.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
...Probably should've modified it more. 'Synchronized Cycles' is localized, the raw translation is 'Succubus War'.
The dev did get confused by the unusual name, but did ultimately understand the bug report.
huh? I used the original name the fuck?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
huh? I used the original name the fuck?
You sure about that buddy? And I quote...

Succubus Confrontation Bugs:
Summoning Synchronized Cycle first or using its effect will cause Squeezer to force squeeze the target the next time you use Estrus Move this turn, so it will do damage, but other effects there is no.
If all of the opponent's Squeezers are affected by Estrus (for whatever reason) while they are on the field, this bug will affect all Squeezers on the field for the rest of the turn.
I'm sorry if there are parts that don't make sense.
Japanese is not my first language.

...Also, there's a B version. Fixes Synchronized Cycles, improves AI targeting priorities with Hypnophones (maybe they'll stop stealing Legends now), and adjusted Student's image to make the fleshlight stop glowing so much.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
You sure about that buddy? And I quote...

Succubus Confrontation Bugs:
Summoning Synchronized Cycle first or using its effect will cause Squeezer to force squeeze the target the next time you use Estrus Move this turn, so it will do damage, but other effects there is no.
If all of the opponent's Squeezers are affected by Estrus (for whatever reason) while they are on the field, this bug will affect all Squeezers on the field for the rest of the turn.
I'm sorry if there are parts that don't make sense.
Japanese is not my first language.

...Also, there's a B version. Fixes Synchronized Cycles, improves AI targeting priorities with Hypnophones (maybe they'll stop stealing Legends now), and adjusted Student's image to make the fleshlight stop glowing so much.
wait but I legit replaced it with the japanese name you gave me like a bunch of pages ago, how does that work? yeah like in the bit just before bugs. I swear I manually replaced it

Last edited:

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
look's like the link in the op are inverted, the link for 32 says "suporter64" and the link for 64 says "suporter32" both for workupload, besides a few scenes is missing in the unsensor like bunny girl 's vaginal sex scene.

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
look's like the link in the op are inverted, the link for 32 says "suporter64" and the link for 64 says "suporter32" both for workupload, besides a few scenes is missing in the unsensor like bunny girl 's vaginal sex scene.
I mean if you looked up like 2 posts you'd see we know that, just the mods really CBA with this thread to update the OP properly at all. Also if you searched the thread you'd also know that there's reasons behind those scenes not being uncensored.

Reactions: IFortheGloryn

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I mean if you looked up like 2 posts you'd see we know that, just the mods really CBA with this thread to update the OP properly at all. Also if you searched the thread you'd also know that there's reasons behind those scenes not being uncensored.
I see didn't noticed the post about the links, besides didn't crossed my mind that a few scenes would still be uncensored, anyway good to know.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I see didn't noticed the post about the links, besides didn't crossed my mind that a few scenes would still be uncensored, anyway good to know.
in case you were wondering about the scenes, it's because the censorship is baked in. It's no coincidence that scenes that are still censored are all from the oldest squeezers in the game. the good news is that at least bunny girl (and likely bloomer girl I think) are due to get reworked at some point

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

Jmansav

Sep 30, 2020
Completely forgot about this thread until I was mentioned recently. Nice job on the uncensor pack! I was a little confused about whether this was version-dependent (and maybe even GPU dependent?) - if that isn't the case, then just ignore this post.

Being under the impression that it is version-dependent, I went ahead and rewrote the texture swapping plugin to rely on image data (rather than the md5 appended to the file name).

The main difference is that there are 2 folders instead of 1. Extract images into the 'TARGET_IMAGES' folder, and place modified/uncensored images into the 'UNCENSORED_IMAGES' folder (make sure that the corresponding images share the same name, it doesn't matter what the name is, they just have to be identical):

View attachment 1866091

Takes a bit of time to load (maybe an unreasonable amount of time on systems with less than stellar specs), but I wanted to try to make something that is less likely to require updates in the future, and figured I would share:

bwebrwkerw's pack with edited plugin:
PixelDrain

Just the files required for uncensor:
PixelDrain
All these files are gone someone please post them again we need it to play uncensored. So if anyone is kind enough reupload the files or a pre uncensored version of the game please.

Jmansav

Sep 30, 2020
Anyone have an old version of the game they can share(pre modded please)? It's so I can play with proper uncensor.

Kellam

Apr 1, 2020
New Ci-en post from creator, might as well throw in a summary I did yesterday.

Creator apologizes for getting sick from COVID, classic creators blaming themselves for things outside of their control as usual.
3 new cards: Temple Knight, Phase Transfer, and Dragonkiller Bow.
Dragonkiller Bow is a 0 cost trap card that activates when any dragon defender attacks, dealing 5 damage to that defender.
Phase Transfer is a phantom card, 4 cost miracle that makes each player recycle their entire hand and graveyard into their decks, shuffle them, then draw 7 cards. This card has a further unique effect if you went second in this battle; you can choose to draw only 6 cards instead and expend all Phase Transfer copies in your deck to gain an extra turn.
Temple Knight costs 6, has 4/5 stats, is a human knight, and has knight, long reach, 2 armor, and is a Demon Sealer, a new effect that prevents the card from being targeted by enemy "abilities". This likely refers specifically to things like money stacks' ability to buy humans or idol's ability to use up condoms to reduce enemy attack. I do not expect this to provide immunity to Assassination or other instants, and on-play effects like Pulverizing Demon probably work fine too.

Student succ got a partner ability and an adjustment to her big breast skill. Partner ability, as long as she's on the field you have no upper limit on hand size. We'll have to see if the partner effect still gets stolen by hypnophone like all the others. Big breasts skill, if you have 9 or more cards in your hand you don't have to discard after drawing.

Various card changes as well:
Sharp-eyed Thief: cost reduced to 2 and given haste
Black Market: cost reduced to 1
All-purpose Maintenance Bot: given haste
Pulverizing Demon, Logic Deletion: now affects full stack

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
New Ci-en post from creator, might as well throw in a summary I did yesterday.

Creator apologizes for getting sick from COVID, classic creators blaming themselves for things outside of their control as usual.
3 new cards: Temple Knight, Phase Transfer, and Dragonkiller Bow.
Dragonkiller Bow is a 0 cost trap card that activates when any dragon defender attacks, dealing 5 damage to that defender.
Phase Transfer is a phantom card, 4 cost miracle that makes each player recycle their entire hand and graveyard into their decks, shuffle them, then draw 7 cards. This card has a further unique effect if you went second in this battle; you can choose to draw only 6 cards instead and expend all Phase Transfer copies in your deck to gain an extra turn.
Temple Knight costs 6, has 4/5 stats, is a human knight, and has knight, long reach, 2 armor, and is a Demon Sealer, a new effect that prevents the card from being targeted by enemy "abilities". This likely refers specifically to things like money stacks' ability to buy humans or idol's ability to use up condoms to reduce enemy attack. I do not expect this to provide immunity to Assassination or other instants, and on-play effects like Pulverizing Demon probably work fine too.

Student succ got a partner ability and an adjustment to her big breast skill. Partner ability, as long as she's on the field you have no upper limit on hand size. We'll have to see if the partner effect still gets stolen by hypnophone like all the others. Big breasts skill, if you have 9 or more cards in your hand you don't have to discard after drawing.

Various card changes as well:
Sharp-eyed Thief: cost reduced to 2 and given haste
Black Market: cost reduced to 1
All-purpose Maintenance Bot: given haste
Pulverizing Demon, Logic Deletion: now affects full stack
It's your call, Oblivion9873. Do we go in now to play with these cards, or wait for the scene in a week?

These cards are nuts, and not always in a good way. Royal Knight is already a pretty competent boss monster, but this Knight Templar seems just stupid. ...Plane Shift, I guess I'll go with, seems interesting, but a bit too gimmicky.

Student's changes are just... awful. Partner Abilities are Partner abilities, better to have them then not, but she's always been more about discarding cards then drawing them. And, that BB ability... will a partner'ed student's BB be literally useless? I liked the old ability, it was nice for dumping stuff from my hand without committing fully to a SoWaD suck, but this just seems... useless. Might have to look into swapping her out for Sorceress in SoWaD decks...

The card changes are... mixed. The Thief and Black Market aren't really... good cards in concept, so minor tweaks don't really matter much. Haste on Maintenance is nice, it wasn't worth bringing Schoolgirls just for it and... anything else would be more effective then it, so being more independent is good. Fucking hooray on destruction effects targeting entire stacks of cards, though I bet Logical Deletion still won't burn all the copies of Breastmilk Addiction out of your hand because it's not a 'stack' and thus will remain useless against SoPS.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
It's your call, Oblivion9873. Do we go in now to play with these cards, or wait for the scene in a week?

These cards are nuts, and not always in a good way. Royal Knight is already a pretty competent boss monster, but this Knight Templar seems just stupid. ...Plane Shift, I guess I'll go with, seems interesting, but a bit too gimmicky.

Student's changes are just... awful. Partner Abilities are Partner abilities, better to have them then not, but she's always been more about discarding cards then drawing them. And, that BB ability... will a partner'ed student's BB be literally useless? I liked the old ability, it was nice for dumping stuff from my hand without committing fully to a SoWaD suck, but this just seems... useless. Might have to look into swapping her out for Sorceress in SoWaD decks...

The card changes are... mixed. The Thief and Black Market aren't really... good cards in concept, so minor tweaks don't really matter much. Haste on Maintenance is nice, it wasn't worth bringing Schoolgirls just for it and... anything else would be more effective then it, so being more independent is good. Fucking hooray on destruction effects targeting entire stacks of cards, though I bet Logical Deletion still won't burn all the copies of Breastmilk Addiction out of your hand because it's not a 'stack' and thus will remain useless against SoPS.
i'm waiting

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes