4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
I'm just guessing off the context but considering he mentions scenes (if the mtl is to be trusted) then he must be referring to the squeezing scenes right?

In which case, the only real answer is any of the Succubus of peaceful submissions scenes.

Reactions: Gadriel

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Dev's questionnaire:
anyone know what he means by 'usable'? sexiest? most fun to use? strongest meta-wise? Kinda feel like something is lost in the MTL
I am a professional in MTL.

What I'm understanding is that he's working on "customizable" squeezing scenes and he's asking players about which ones they've fapped to the most.

Greed and Bored Students' Cowgirls are my favorite scenes in the game.
For my favorite foreplay, it's gotta be Secretary's Paizuri. That one and Dryad's Paizuri are the two best foreplay scenes in the game.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I am a professional in MTL.

What I'm understanding is that he's working on "customizable" squeezing scenes and he's asking players about which ones they've fapped to the most.

Greed and Bored Students' Cowgirls are my favorite scenes in the game.
For my favorite foreplay, it's gotta be Secretary's Paizuri. That one and Dryad's Paizuri are the two best foreplay scenes in the game.
thanks for the clarification
hard disagree on greed and bored student tho lol, probably 2 of my 5 least favorite squeezers (student's 3some with wisdom is good though)

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
The list I gave him:
best squeezing scenes:
All threesome ones.
all cheerleader.
all peaceful submission.
secretary paizuri.
dryad paizuri.
wisdom breastfeeding.
black iron cowgirl and paizuri.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
i'll try bothering the dev about synchronized cycles next update Gadriel so it doesn't seem like i'm bothering him too regularly, getting a little more confident in figuring out how to navigate google translating my input. what was the issue again?
synchronized cycles sometimes behaves like it gives your own squeezer temporary estrus or something?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i'll try bothering the dev about synchronized cycles next update Gadriel so it doesn't seem like i'm bothering him too regularly, getting a little more confident in figuring out how to navigate google translating my input. what was the issue again?
synchronized cycles sometimes behaves like it gives your own squeezer temporary estrus or something?
When you first summon Synchronized Cycles or use its effect, the next time you use an estrusable move this turn, it will deal damage but have no other effects as your squeezer attempts to force-squeeze the target.
If all the opponent's squeezers are afflicted with Estrus while Synchro Cycles is on the field (by any means, Lust Mark, Dryad, whatever), then this bug affects all squeezers on your side of the field for the rest of the turn.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Dev's questionnaire:
これまで思うがままに搾精シーンを作ってきまして、少しずつ上達しているとは思うのですが……
I've been making squeezing scenes however I like, and I think I've been improving....
「使える」シーンを提供できているか、という点で未だに自信がなかったりします。
However, I'm not very confident that I've been providing "usable" scenes (AKA fappable)

そこで差し支えなければ、
If you don't mind,
これまで実装したシーンの中で一番「使えた」シーンを記事のコメントにて教えていただけないでしょうか。
Can you please comment with the scene you "used" (fapped to) the most?
共感するコメントがあれば、コメントの"いいね"を押していただけると助かります。
Please press the thumbs up button on comments you agree with.

Mar 22, 2023
The list I gave him:
best squeezing scenes:
All threesome ones.
all cheerleader.
all peaceful submission.
secretary paizuri.
dryad paizuri.
wisdom breastfeeding.
black iron cowgirl and paizuri.
Threesome scenes have been quite disappointing tho...
Wisdom and Student's isn't very exciting to look at, unless you have a nipple play fetish. The handjob isn't as vigorous or passionate as the solo handjobs either.
Greed and Hungry's is definitely not that good imo. Longue tongue in ass does not seem good imo, and hungry's body is not exciting to look at from that lower angle.

Cheerleader's scenes are good. Her paizuri not so much imo, but her cowgirl's one of the best. The low angle, and the feeling of weight in the scene makes it a really good scene.

Peaceful Submission has one of the best paizuri I agree with you on that. Her nursing handjob's a bit boring, but her cowgirl's top notch. Low speed variant is really some of the best cowgirl animation I've seen in hentai.

Secretary paizuri is #1. I agree with Unsaid on that one.
Wisdom Breastfeeding is boring tho. I guess you just like nursing content... don't get it, but I haven't found any nursing content he's done really all that hot since they're so subdued erotically.

Black Iron's reverse amazon is really a top tier scene... still with the camera so close to the action, he had to draw the dick pretty small in that one, and you can't feel the weight of her motion as well as the other cowgirl's in order to keep everything on screen.

Nah... Peaceful, Wisdom and Greed have the best cowgirl riding imo. Greed by a small margin topping all of them because of the randomness of her riding. The multi creampie support that Peaceful has though needs to be given to all of the girls.

Reactions: ZX7H

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Threesome scenes have been quite disappointing tho...
Nah I love the 3some scenes, especially the og one.
and yeah I'm a sucker for the nursing scenes, i made my avi booba for a reason
i also quite like the tender hjs more than the vigorous ones
i also just don't really like greed at all, while the animation is good on a technical level, she's a loli and I don't much care for lolis. I do like wisdoms but I just think most of the other cowgirls are better. I also didn't want to make a list that basically included half the scenes in the game, I'm already at like a quarter.
I also disagree about iron's cowgirl. she feels the most violently energetic

Reactions: ZX7H
Mar 22, 2023
Nah I love the 3some scenes, especially the og one.
and yeah I'm a sucker for the nursing scenes, i made my avi booba for a reason
i also quite like the tender hjs more than the vigorous ones
i also just don't really like greed at all, while the animation is good on a technical level, she's a loli and I don't much care for lolis. I do like wisdoms but I just think most of the other cowgirls are better. I also didn't want to make a list that basically included half the scenes in the game, I'm already at like a quarter.
I also disagree about iron's cowgirl. she feels the most violently energetic
Not too big on lolis myself. Greed I'm fine with cause she straddles the line. Doesn't feel too loli imo. Honestly feels like she's the same "size" as the bloomer girl. Assjob student.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
I really like Iron. Between her straightforward personality and playstyle, she is one of my favorite Squeezers. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be for more threesome scenes. Scenes definitely need to retain their right click hold variations too.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I really like Iron. Between her straightforward personality and playstyle, she is one of my favorite Squeezers. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be for more threesome scenes. Scenes definitely need to retain their right click hold variations too.
shoot I should have mentioned the right click variations, though I wish the dev would go back to making them more about actually changing the scene than just pausing it

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
Hello! I'm trying to patch succubus reborn to use the fan translation but can't seem to run the "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run).Ink" at the end of the steps using wine or bottles, something about windows not having a way to open it, or file not found. currently using on manjaro. Any tips?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hello! I'm trying to patch succubus reborn to use the fan translation but can't seem to run the "Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run).Ink" at the end of the steps using wine or bottles, something about windows not having a way to open it, or file not found. currently using on manjaro. Any tips?
...What do you mean .ink? Shouldn't it be an .exe?
...Ah, you're running Linux. Good fucking luck.

Dec 2, 2021
Use BepInEx and manually install UnityTranslator. You can look online on how to install it, or just install the full mod posted here.

It comes with the translation and the uncensor. These *should* work with Wine.

Updated FullMod.7z
Download Here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: p0m

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
Use BepInEx and manually install UnityTranslator. You can look online on how to install it, or just install the full mod posted here.

It comes with the translation and the uncensor. These *should* work with Wine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Deleting the files as you said and installing the mod worked. Thank You!!!

Edit: aaaand now I can't see the health or mp lol, better than not understanding what's going on

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes