4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Mega
new update here.
don't think dev fixed the bug based on the patch notes but the patch notes seem off, like they're the same as the last one?
All right, let's see what we've got here.
Changelog: New scene for Sorceress.
New card: Mana Cannon. 4-cost stationary creation.
Spend 2 mana. Discard one card from your hand, then target a minion and deal damage equal to the discarded card's cost. A decent way to dump demons and stationary curses from your hand so Nun can revive them, if costly, and you get spell damage atop that.
Fixes:
The 'Enable state transition with dialogue' setting wasn't properly turning off.
When you exchange control of a stack of cards while your opponent already controls a stack of them, the stacks combine.
There's also some unlisted changes:
The black loading screen at the start now takes you directly to the main menu while the game loads. Efficiency!
...Also, you were too fast, there's a B version.
Fixed some error regarding voices not playing when advancing through a scene at high speeds.

Last edited:

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
All right, let's see what we've got here.
Changelog: New scene for Sorceress.
New card: Mana Cannon. 4-cost stationary creation.
Spend 2 mana. Discard one card from your hand, then target a minion and deal damage equal to the discarded card's cost. A decent way to dump demons and stationary curses from your hand so Nun can revive them, if costly, and you get spell damage atop that.
Fixes:
The 'Enable state transition with dialogue' setting wasn't properly turning off.
When you exchange control of a stack of cards while your opponent already controls a stack of them, the stacks combine.
There's also some unlisted changes:
The black loading screen at the start now takes you directly to the main menu while the game loads. Efficiency!
...Also, you were too fast, there's a B version.
Fixed some error regarding voices not playing when advancing through a scene at high speeds.
Heya just headsup for help file for the lactose/weeb editions, you have it backwards in the explanation. The translator will overwrite translations from files with an underscore in front of them, but it will do them in alphabetical order, first come first served. So you need to name them something like 1Lactose or 1Weeb so they load instead of the other files.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Heya just headsup for help file for the lactose/weeb editions, you have it backwards in the explanation. The translator will overwrite translations from files with an underscore in front of them, but it will do them in alphabetical order, first come first served. So you need to name them something like 1Lactose or 1Weeb so they load instead of the other files.
...Huh. Interesting.
I thought it was just alphabetical with the last ones overwriting, but having this weird rule is... well, weird.
Guess it goes to show how many people actually use them. Fixed.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Okay, Oblivion9873, gonna need you to be my mouthpiece again.
The game fatal errors when equipping a fleshlight from a Student to a SoWaD.
The error log is attached.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Okay, Oblivion9873, gonna need you to be my mouthpiece again.
The game fatal errors when equipping a fleshlight from a Student to a SoWaD.
The error log is attached.
the b version just fixes some voice lines so i'll wait for a c if he fixes this.
student as in the emotionless/bored one?
ahhh just give me the jap names to make it easier

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
the b version just fixes some voice lines so i'll wait for a c if he fixes this.
student as in the emotionless/bored one?
ahhh just give me the jap names to make it easier
...The game encountered a fatal error when equipping a 高級オナホ from 気のない学生淫魔 to 知恵と失望の淫魔.
Further testing reveals it's anytime you equip a 高級オナホ to 知恵と失望の淫魔 from someone else, the specific donor does not matter.

Last edited:

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I encountered a crash while fighting a netdeck. The enemy put down a Leg Protection Ward and the game exploded. Log included.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I'm going to just bully the World Map decks until this blows over.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I encountered a crash while fighting a netdeck. The enemy put down a Leg Protection Ward and the game exploded. Log included.
Yeah... encountered a few seemingly random crashes as well. Something got fucked up, bad.
The devs need to get on top of this, before the best version of the game is before Sorceress dropped.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah... encountered a few seemingly random crashes as well. Something got fucked up, bad.
The devs need to get on top of this, before the best version of the game is before Sorceress dropped.
True and real.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
huh? wasn't you supposed to die when you get to the point where you have 100 hp?
That's only if you're using Infinite Energy.
This is 100% pure milk healing, so that doesn't apply. c:
(Also, I was below 99 at the start of that turn anyway, not that it mattered)

fell27

Apr 20, 2023

I'm assuming we can edit the images on cards? Yours look great

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
that's very unusual in this site.
how much content is left untranslated by the fan translation?
Most of Faithless and Sorceress.
...I'm procrastinating hard because Faithless has a ton of onomatopoeia which is hell to translate, and Sorceress isn't interesting enough for me to power through.
I'm assuming we can edit the images on cards? Yours look great
Absolutely.
In UserCustomData/sprites, the game replaces card art based on names.
There's a full set in the translation link, only half of which Firesoul seems to be using for some reason.

Reactions: nvoim

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Most of Faithless and Sorceress.
...I'm procrastinating hard because Faithless has a ton of onomatopoeia which is hell to translate, and Sorceress isn't interesting enough for me to power through.

Absolutely.
In UserCustomData/sprites, the game replaces card art based on names.
There's a full set in the translation link, only half of which Firesoul seems to be using for some reason.
Thanks for your hard work. Having readable translations does so much for this game.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes