4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SuccubusReborn-2023.06.14p2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
These are the instructions. You have to look at them now. People who complain they don't know what to do WILL be subject to light mockery.
If you're new here, go to the Translation Storage Folder and download everything inside it.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place both the exe and the Autotranslator folder in the game's main folder, next to the Succubus Reborn.exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once, though I recommend the original one after that, it's faster. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.

If you want to uncensor the game, go to the Uncensor Pack Storage and download the folder inside. It'll have the name of the SPECIFIC BUILD it is designed for, if it doesn't match, don't use it.
Overwrite the game's files with the files within, drag-drop style. They're already formatted, don't worry.

If you want my Sprite Pack, go into the Sprite Pack folder and download the folder inside.
Drag-and-Drop in the game's main file. Overwriting recommended, of course.

If you want my Decklist, open it and CTRL+C a deck code inside, then press the 'Create new Deck from Code' button in the deck editing screen in-game.
The original comment is as follows below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I presume the game in the OP already have the machine translation but if I want the fan translation I should follow those steps?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
sent a message, just said 2nd ability breaks the game
...By the by, when you said you didn't want to report Synchronized Cycles for fear of getting found out, is it because you don't know the Japanese name?
Because it's 淫魔の抗争. You play the game legitimately, so anything 'we' find you can report as if you discovered it.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
...By the by, when you said you didn't want to report Synchronized Cycles for fear of getting found out, is it because you don't know the Japanese name?
Because it's 淫魔の抗争. You play the game legitimately, so anything 'we' find you can report as if you discovered it.
not the name of the card, the actual description of what's going wrong is a little more complex than "this ability breaks the game"

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Getting a virus hit from win def on the mega link.
The gofile link has no such issue.

Edit: Version v2023614p2

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Getting a virus hit from win def on the mega link.
The gofile link has no such issue.

Edit: Version v2023614p2
win def has false positives all the time, considering the gofile link is one of the mods reuploading the same file from the mega link, which in turn is directly uploaded to mega once I download from ci-en so that much should be apparent

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
i'd comment on the ci-en but I don't know how I could translate that info in a way that doesn't out me as using google translate (and therefore potentially a foreign pirate)
foreigners do comment in their native language from time to time

also remember he puts out a follower version with scenes cut from the game so knowing abilities are bugged is entirely within the realm of possibiility. Scenes being bugged, on the other hand...

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
foreigners do comment in their native language from time to time

also remember he puts out a follower version with scenes cut from the game so knowing abilities are bugged is entirely within the realm of possibiility. Scenes being bugged, on the other hand...
...They actually didn't, this time.
Guess they figured that Sorceress was in such an unfinished state (not even one scene yet) that it wasn't worth a public release.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Other changes: Student's Hand Slave Crest has artwork now. I prefer mine, but if you don't, there's now another option... Firesoul.
Huh? What did I do?? lol

I think I've used Student twice ever and fought her exactly once, so I forgot HSC was a summon, let alone anything about its art.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Huh? What did I do?? lol

I think I've used Student twice ever and fought her exactly once, so I forgot HSC was a summon, let alone anything about its art.
...Breastfeeding, I think? ...Maybe Breasts Save the World? ...My records indicate you prefer using vanilla artwork when possible, so I give you a shoutout every time old cards get artwork... and everyone else who also prefers it.
Also someone else complained about the guest artwork cards and I may have misfiled that. Oh well.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
...Breastfeeding, I think? ...Maybe Breasts Save the World? ...My records indicate you prefer using vanilla artwork when possible, so I give you a shoutout every time old cards get artwork... and everyone else who also prefers it.
Also someone else complained about the guest artwork cards and I may have misfiled that. Oh well.
Ah, that makes sense lol
I think the remark you recall was about one or both of Breastfeeding and/or Cow Succubus. The latter I'm torn on, because while the official art lines up better with the other succubi like SoPS... yours is bigger. xD

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes