4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
All right, Oblivion9873...
Changelog:
New scene: Hungry/Faithless teamup.
New card: Discovery; 1-cost strategy. Look at your opponent's hand, if there's a 'Strategy' in it, you may send it to the graveyard. ...Very meh. The game's meta isn't at the point where seeing the opponent's hand actually helps that much, and discarding strategies is very whatever.
Synchronized Cycles can no longer target hostile Legends for reasons that should be self-evident.
Queen of the Dead now only takes 5 monsters to revive, rather then 7. Still a big price for a vanilla 8/8 beater.
Secretary got her final artwork. You can see BB on her, which makes it better then Student.
The queen of the dead buffs are significant. If you discard properly you could consistently summon her.

supafly666

Sep 14, 2017
Sorry if this has already been answered, but are there any mods for this which add custom animated squeezers?

fell27

Apr 20, 2023
Thoughts on having a card that makes the ass attribute bigger? I suggested it to the creator and was met with the typical "thanks we are pushing the game out quickly and hope to see your support" I honestly think it could add more flavor than just big breast and make the ass squeezers more likeable.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
what is this game exactly?
Consider it Magic: The Gathering but Lands fuck you.
...It's a card game where the cards are women and they fuck the players when they activate their abilities.
The queen of the dead buffs are significant. If you discard properly you could consistently summon her.
It's an 8/8 vanilla. With Dragon meta in full swing, decks that can't deal with her aren't very strong overall.
Sorry if this has already been answered, but are there any mods for this which add custom animated squeezers?
Theoretically possible, but no-one's done it yet.
Thoughts on having a card that makes the ass attribute bigger? I suggested it to the creator and was met with the typical "thanks we are pushing the game out quickly and hope to see your support" I honestly think it could add more flavor than just big breast and make the ass squeezers more likeable.
The biggest problem here is how they'd need to go back and add enlarged assets to every squeezer, in every scene where their ass is visible. It's why when I suggest Pregnancy content, I recommend having a single squeezer make that her gimmick.
...Making a single squeezer with the gimmick of ass expansion could... work, I guess.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It's an 8/8 vanilla. With Dragon meta in full swing, decks that can't deal with her aren't very strong overall.
I think comparing to dragons as the standards is a bit unfair since they are overtuned in the current meta.

That being said, Dragons are countered hard by False Rumor and Mutual Destruction, since they don't have Cavalry.
Wisdom Decks will generally run Mutual Destruction for kill and draw power so I think that innately buffs Queen of the Dead.

Annoyingly if you build against dragons, your deck will be bad against most other decks, so the way dragons works right now are just overall bad for the game.

Tewowistesfr

Sep 4, 2020
i try absolutly all the translator , the LEmulator , all the patch possible always the same message Errorlog.txt somene have a solution pls?

Last edited:

vsilvv

Jun 1, 2020
Am I correct that many of the lines are not translated yet? Just looking through the AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file, some of the lines look very MTL. Not to disparage the work done so far, just making sure I did the patching process correctly.

EDIT: Never mind. It looks like I had to copy the entire contents of that folder, not just the single file. As far as I can tell, this isn't specified in the instructions on these forums (but is in the in-file instructions), so the translator might want to throw that in there if they feel like it. Thanks for all your hard work. <3

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Am I correct that many of the lines are not translated yet? Just looking through the AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file, some of the lines look very MTL. Not to disparage the work done so far, just making sure I did the patching process correctly.

EDIT: Never mind. It looks like I had to copy the entire contents of that folder, not just the single file. As far as I can tell, this isn't specified in the instructions on these forums (but is in the in-file instructions), so the translator might want to throw that in there if they feel like it. Thanks for all your hard work. <3
I was about to get mad, but the instructions on the linked comment are out of date. Fair enough.
Fixed.

Reactions: vsilvv

Kusabe

Feb 11, 2023
Hey dude, for some reason some "english translated" games are japanese on my computer, do you maybe know the issue?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey dude, for some reason some "english translated" games are japanese on my computer, do you maybe know the issue?
You are going to need to be... SO much more specific...
...And if this one isn't one of them, I may not be of much help.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oh, hey, Oblivion9873, a D (!?) variant I guess.
The only change listed is Faithless's Pursuit now counts for Hungry's team-up.
...And the scene wasn't working with automatic fleshlights, but who. even. notices.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
The download links here are in japanese if im not mistaken, if you want the fan translation or the MTL one, you have to apply them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.05.28d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kusabe

Feb 11, 2023
You are going to need to be... SO much more specific...
...And if this one isn't one of them, I may not be of much help.
Well im thinking it might be bc the auto-translate feature some games use?
People tell me I need to wait for a minute or so in the main menu, but that doesn't work either, what does this game use for translation? Maybe its smth with my device

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes