4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Momorox

Apr 7, 2021
Besides the Free Battle and 4 fights in map is there any other battle that can be fought? Im seeing some stuff about chapters in the wiki cant find anything ingame tho

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Well im thinking it might be bc the auto-translate feature some games use?
People tell me I need to wait for a minute or so in the main menu, but that doesn't work either, what does this game use for translation? Maybe its smth with my device
This game uses Unity Autotranslator. Basically, a plugin watches the game running, and whenever it detects japanese characters on-screen, it records them, sends them to google translate (supposedly), then takes the (poorly) translated sentence and inserts it back into the game.
Under no circumstances should it take minutes to apply.
As for how to apply them, I recommend you click the fan translation link and open your eyes real wide.
Besides the Free Battle and 4 fights in map is there any other battle that can be fought? Im seeing some stuff about chapters in the wiki cant find anything ingame tho
Activate the online function in the options menu, then you can fight random decks from the server.
What you heard was about Succubus Reborn: Desire Chain, the single-player campaign version of this game that is being developed closed-source and will be ready in a couple years or three.

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys. I haven't been here since...64_20230129a....
Hope everything is going swell and you're all having fun

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Someone go kick the dev. Synchro Cycles is causing your people to force-squeeze instead of activating their Default ability sometimes.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
how common is it?
I think it's once when it's summoned, once at the beginning of your turn, and once after every time it's used. Not extensive testing, could be more rules to it.
...Also if all your opponent's squeezer's have been hit with it, 100% for the rest of your turn.
You can still choose the target and it's only their default ability (the one they would use when force-squeezing) so it isn't unplayable... but it can really fuck you over something nasty and is in no way intentional. It can't be.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I think it's once when it's summoned, once at the beginning of your turn, and once after every time it's used. Not extensive testing, could be more rules to it.
...Also if all your opponent's squeezer's have been hit with it, 100% for the rest of your turn.
You can still choose the target and it's only their default ability (the one they would use when force-squeezing) so it isn't unplayable... but it can really fuck you over something nasty and is in no way intentional. It can't be.
i'd comment on the ci-en but I don't know how I could translate that info in a way that doesn't out me as using google translate (and therefore potentially a foreign pirate)

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Someone go kick the dev. Synchro Cycles is causing your people to force-squeeze instead of activating their Default ability sometimes.
This could be a bug caused by the Mod. Hard to tell, but Lv4 was looking into it, worrying it might be his doing.

Are you getting this issue on a fresh/reipatcher game or is the issue on the Bepinex FullMod version of the game?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
GodspeedYou!Pervert

Good review man! 1 critique on that review though.

You rated Characters as .../5 and I think that's pretty unfair.
They do have personalities which shows in their dialogue when having sex, and histories if you read the flavor text on their cards.

The tutorial bit, I do agree is a bit of an issue, but at the same time, a few players have posted general tutorials on the game. I think people are gonna complain about this regardless until the game itself includes one, which I doubt'll happen. Either way the resources exist. People are just too lazy to look.

GodspeedYou!Pervert

Mar 2, 2022
GodspeedYou!Pervert

Good review man! 1 critique on that review though.

You rated Characters as .../5 and I think that's pretty unfair.
They do have personalities which shows in their dialogue when having sex, and histories if you read the flavor text on their cards.

The tutorial bit, I do agree is a bit of an issue, but at the same time, a few players have posted general tutorials on the game. I think people are gonna complain about this regardless until the game itself includes one, which I doubt'll happen. Either way the resources exist. People are just too lazy to look.
Thanks for reading. When writing I was unsure if I should see the card themselves as characters as we do characters in a video game. There is no context in the game for why we play and why we have high school students next to nuns, next to dragons. So in that way I thought there are at not really characters. But if you were to take the definition of what makes a character literally I can see the case for why they should count. For example, Yu-Gi-Oh I would consider those cards to be characters as there are stories told within the card game through character art and some in their own flavor text. Which in this game I honestly forgot they had.

As I am writing this I am convinced that they should count :LOL: and will probably update the review to score them later

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
This could be a bug caused by the Mod. Hard to tell, but Lv4 was looking into it, worrying it might be his doing.

Are you getting this issue on a fresh/reipatcher game or is the issue on the Bepinex FullMod version of the game?
I am not using Lv4's mod, just vanilla translated with my card pack.
I can get a fresh copy and tell you it happens there too, if you'd like.

Reactions: TheUnsaid

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Thanks for reading. When writing I was unsure if I should see the card themselves as characters as we do characters in a video game. There is no context in the game for why we play and why we have high school students next to nuns, next to dragons. So in that way I thought there are at not really characters. But if you were to take the definition of what makes a character literally I can see the case for why they should count. For example, Yu-Gi-Oh I would consider those cards to be characters as there are stories told within the card game through character art and some in their own flavor text. Which in this game I honestly forgot they had.

As I am writing this I am convinced that they should count :LOL: and will probably update the review to score them later
while you're at it, a couple corrections: the rimjob is animated if you right click bf club's 1 scene, there's a pretty explicit x-ray of the rimming, and what vore are you talking about?

GodspeedYou!Pervert

Mar 2, 2022
while you're at it, a couple corrections: the rimjob is animated if you right click bf club's 1 scene, there's a pretty explicit x-ray of the rimming, and what vore are you talking about?
I never said that these character did not have an animated scene, only that they had one and they are not good. And I'm at fault for this one when looking at this scene for the Dragon Lady I honestly thought that this was a stomach bulge like the protagonist was consumed by the squeezer. Which lends to my opinion that these scenes are not animated well.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
NEW
Aww, no breastfeeding scene. Oh well, can't win them all. You're up again, Oblivion9873...
Changelog: New squeezer, Gentle Sorcerer. Her abilities are as follows.

Hand Attribute: Squeeze 1, generate 1. When equipped with a Fleshlight, Pursuit 1. ...Nothing interesting.
Hand/Penetration Attribute: Squeeze 1. Look at the top three cards of the target's deck, then put them back in any order. That's pretty dang good, and will work well with SoWaD and Student, of course.
Big Breasts Attribute: Squeeze 1. Look at the top three cards of the target's deck, add 1 'Miracle' card from them to your hand, then shuffle your deck. ...Yeah, Secretary can fucking attest to how terrible this ability is.

Overall, kinda generic, and we'll have to see how her 2 plays out.

Other changes: Student's Hand Slave Crest has artwork now. I prefer mine, but if you don't, there's now another option... Firesoul.
Minions no longer use 'Pursuit.' They now use a new ability, 'Multi-attack.' This means that Iron won't get extra turns being buffed by Schoolgirl, or extra attacks with Pursuit Ring, which is fair.
The 'Guardian' ability is now 'Guard.' Doesn't matter to us, but they finally pulled their head out of their ass on one issue at least.

billybro

Mar 14, 2020
Minions no longer use 'Pursuit.' They now use a new ability, 'Multi-attack.' This means that Iron won't get extra turns being buffed by Schoolgirl, or extra attacks with Pursuit Ring, which is fair.
My day has been ruined. Probably necessary if they want to add more "multi-attack" support for guardians, but still... PAIN.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
My day has been ruined. Probably necessary if they want to add more "multi-attack" support for guardians, but still... PAIN.
That's a bit strong of a reaction, isn't it?
To be clear. Iron will still receive extra attacks from Schoolgirl and extra ability uses from Pursuit Ring, just no longer vice-versa.
This is fair because Minions with Pursuit were allowed to take multiple actions in a single turn, while Squeezers with Pursuit had their one single action used multiple times in a row, so splitting them up makes sense.
Again, the only mechanical change is with Iron, and it is deserved. Iron with a pursuit value of 2 could hit two enemies then activate a squeezer ability that would hit 3 times.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes