4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
no hotfix release yet ? T_T
Agreed.
Oblivion9873, since you clearly aren't paying attention to your own comments, the dev has asked for specifics.
It's not hard. You use Sorceress's 2, the box appears allowing you to sort the cards, you can't dismiss the box in any way and thus the game softlocks.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Agreed.
Oblivion9873, since you clearly aren't paying attention to your own comments, the dev has asked for specifics.
It's not hard. You use Sorceress's 2, the box appears allowing you to sort the cards, you can't dismiss the box in any way and thus the game softlocks.
it doesn't email notif me and I don't open ci-en except when I get update notifs via email so thanks for the update. I'll let him know

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
it doesn't email notif me and I don't open ci-en except when I get update notifs via email so thanks for the update. I'll let him know
So, we have a problem. The softlock is inconsistent.
Usually, it works fine. But every so often, the button to close the window is greyed out, and you can't close it, leaving your only choice to open the menu and surrender.
I can't narrow down the problem. Many varietes of cards in the preview, with fleshlight and without, with BB and without...
To answer the dev's questions;
-Yes, the button is visible, just greyed out.
-No, the button does not change color when moused over. That is kind of the problem.
-Nothing appears in the log when pressing the greyed-out button.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
So, we have a problem. The softlock is inconsistent.
Usually, it works fine. But every so often, the button to close the window is greyed out, and you can't close it, leaving your only choice to open the menu and surrender.
I can't narrow down the problem. Many varietes of cards in the preview, with fleshlight and without, with BB and without...
To answer the dev's questions;
-Yes, the button is visible, just greyed out.
-No, the button does not change color when moused over. That is kind of the problem.
-Nothing appears in the log when pressing the greyed-out button.
I forget, did you confirm that the bug still happens when on a fresh install with no-translation? Dev is asking about that as well

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I don't know if it is the fault of the autotranslator when it was put in the program file, but it doesn't even go past the starting black window.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
game still fked up atm ? No new release ? *Cries*
Dev said they would 'check and fix' but no sign of anything yet.
It's definitely a nightmare bug. Happening seemingly at random with no obvious pattern... There's no way it'll be allowed into the public release of the squeezer, even if they have to put an emergency exit into the card selection window.
We might be stuck waiting for next month, but... oh well?

Not kale

Jun 1, 2023
These are the instructions. You have to look at them now. People who complain they don't know what to do WILL be subject to light mockery.
If you're new here, go to the Translation Storage Folder and download everything inside it.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place both the exe and the Autotranslator folder in the game's main folder, next to the Succubus Reborn.exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once, though I recommend the original one after that, it's faster. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.

If you want to uncensor the game, go to the Uncensor Pack Storage and download the folder inside. It'll have the name of the SPECIFIC BUILD it is designed for, if it doesn't match, don't use it.
Overwrite the game's files with the files within, drag-drop style. They're already formatted, don't worry.

If you want my Sprite Pack, go into the Sprite Pack folder and download the folder inside.
Drag-and-Drop in the game's main file. Overwriting recommended, of course.

If you want my Decklist, open it and CTRL+C a deck code inside, then press the 'Create new Deck from Code' button in the deck editing screen in-game.
The original comment is as follows below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the instructions. You have to look at them now. People who complain they don't know what to do WILL be subject to light mockery.
If you're new here, go to the Translation Storage Folder and download everything inside it.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place both the exe and the Autotranslator folder in the game's main folder, next to the Succubus Reborn.exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once, though I recommend the original one after that, it's faster. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.

If you want to uncensor the game, go to the Uncensor Pack Storage and download the folder inside. It'll have the name of the SPECIFIC BUILD it is designed for, if it doesn't match, don't use it.
Overwrite the game's files with the files within, drag-drop style. They're already formatted, don't worry.

If you want my Sprite Pack, go into the Sprite Pack folder and download the folder inside.
Drag-and-Drop in the game's main file. Overwriting recommended, of course.

If you want my Decklist, open it and CTRL+C a deck code inside, then press the 'Create new Deck from Code' button in the deck editing screen in-game.
The original comment is as follows below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everytime I try to open the new .exe file it says im missing .NET framework 3.5, any idea what that means?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Everytime I try to open the new .exe file it says im missing .NET framework 3.5, any idea what that means?
Dunno why you'd need that... but it might mean you're missing .NET framework 3.5, at a guess.

Not kale

Jun 1, 2023
Dunno why you'd need that... but it might mean you're missing .NET framework 3.5, at a guess.
ah fuck, for some reason I cant download it. Im not great with technology. Could it be because I don't have windows 11

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
ah fuck, for some reason I cant download it. Im not great with technology. Could it be because I don't have windows 11
Considering I'm still on 7? That's most definitely not it.
Let's try somewhere else.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes