4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I feel so bad that you have to deal with these type of guys every day lol
well I feel the same, but lets not forget that the OP didn't said anything about installing the fan translation when you read the install part so a few people make this kind of mistakes(at least I would if I hadn't asked before playing), that's why I don't blame them.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
There's a full set in the translation link, only half of which Firesoul seems to be using for some reason.
There's a couple reasons.
  • I regularly post screenshots of end boards in a Discord with EXTREMELY strict regulations on things like Shota, so any time an art looks too close I pretty much have to remove it.
  • I just really don't personally like tentacles, so I've cut out most of your selections for the Incubus archetype specifically.
I don't really have the knowhow, motivation, or obvious replacement assets to patch the holes, so my game looks... like that lol

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
well I feel the same, but lets not forget that the OP didn't said anything about installing the fan translation when you read the install part so a few people make this kind of mistakes(at least I would if I hadn't asked before playing), that's why I don't blame them.
That's because it's not the op that did it, but Gadriel, the ops don't usually update stuff besides game updates. People have to ticket in things that could be helpful. Also there's instructions in that part of the post as well.

1688257417676.png This literally links you to that post where the fan translation is, and it has detailed instructions on how to install the thing, like I can't even understand how there's confusion.

Had this whole back and forth between people on monster encyclopedia and people reporting having the same issue, the one where you need to run it with japanese locale.

A guy in the thread asking the op as you've mentioned doing here in a similar situation, to include instructions in the install section, guess what people still didn't read said section you're talking about on this other thread. Much like I told that guy, I said it's a good thing to suggest, but it's overall pointless, because people won't read it and will still ask, and much to my surprise (sarcasm),within less than a day, someone asked about the error again.

Tldr; I'm sorry man, you just can't fix laziness, ignorance of not knowing how to do basic things, and various other things.

Sorry for the long paragraph, needed to get a lot out in detail to fully give context.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
  • I regularly post screenshots of end boards in a Discord with EXTREMELY strict regulations on things like Shota, so any time an art looks too close I pretty much have to remove it.
  • I just really don't personally like tentacles, so I've cut out most of your selections for the Incubus archetype specifically.
I don't really have the knowhow, motivation, or obvious replacement assets to patch the holes, so my game looks... like that lol
Wow you did a fan translation of this game !! Your awesome ! Thank you !

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
  1. I thought one of the goals of Lactose Intolerance was to cut the obvious shota... Want to highlight anything that's still too much?
  2. To be fair, I can't think of a replacement for the Incubi either off the top of my head either. After all, just random Lustgrimm would be too much like... everything else, and there's no other obvious pick from Latex Dungeon...

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
Hey Gad still waiting on a new update on the game for the Uncensor ? Havent run into anything wrong with this build currently

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey Gad still waiting on a new update on the game for the Uncensor ? Havent run into anything wrong with this build currently
The current build's patch is up, wat are you doin?
It also has a habit of randomly crashing, so there is something wrong with it, but it's not frequent enough to declare unplayable.
...Plus, you know, Syncronized Cycles is still broken.
guys, this is the rework of a precedent game? if yes, what's the original?
No, this is an original game. It has cameos from a couple of games, one of which I was able to find, but the majority of the cast is brand-new.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I thought one of the goals of Lactose Intolerance was to cut the obvious shota... Want to highlight anything that's still too much?
I had to go look through, since another goal of the alt was to rebrand the cows and I didn't want that. For that reason I didn't seriously pay attention, and even failed to see the alternative image subdirectory the first 5 times I went looking for it this session. I am very blind, apparently.
Imo MC015 and TC034 are still probably too much. Thanks for reminding me this exists though... Even if I play very few of the cards in question personally lol

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I had to go look through, since another goal of the alt was to rebrand the cows and I didn't want that. For that reason I didn't seriously pay attention, and even failed to see the alternative image subdirectory the first 5 times I went looking for it this session. I am very blind, apparently.
Imo MC015 and TC034 are still probably too much. Thanks for reminding me this exists though... Even if I play very few of the cards in question personally lol
...I'm an idiot.
This whole time, MC015 has been a generic Anal mark, nothing holy about it. It was a flavor edit, which I completely and utterly forgot about!
I don't need to restrict myself to 'holy' imagery, I can just find any appropriate scene!
TC034 is fair though. The hell was I thinking NOT marking that for LI. Pirate really loves breastfeeding, though, I don't know how many scenes she has that would fit...

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
No, this is an original game. It has cameos from a couple of games, one of which I was able to find, but the majority of the cast is brand-new.
The two cameos I recognise is Battle Fuck Club and Incubus Quest.
BF club president being from well, Battle Fuck Club and Marianela is from Incubus Quest.

I don't think there are any more cameos, could be wrong tho.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
The current build's patch is up, wat are you doin?
It also has a habit of randomly crashing, so there is something wrong with it, but it's not frequent enough to declare unplayable.
...Plus, you know, Syncronized Cycles is still broken.

this work looks even more precious!

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
BF club president being from well, Battle Fuck Club and Marianela is from Incubus Quest.

Oh, I know those are the cameos, it's obvious. I just can't FIND Battle Fuck Club.

Reactions: oofwagon

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

the defining trend of the "cameos" has been 1 squeezing ability and the "legendary" tag. as far as i'm concerned those are definitely the only 2 cameos. All the others have the dev's artstyle and aren't "legendary" (drawn by another artist hence no form alteration)

Reactions: oofwagon

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Dev's questionnaire:

アンケート
これまで思うがままに搾精シーンを作ってきまして、少しずつ上達しているとは思うのですが……

「使える」シーンを提供できているか、という点で未だに自信がなかったりします。

そこで差し支えなければ、
これまで実装したシーンの中で一番「使えた」シーンを記事のコメントにて教えていただけないでしょうか。
共感するコメントがあれば、コメントの"いいね"を押していただけると助かります。

お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

Google translated:
questionnaire
So far, I've been making my own squeezing scenes, and I think I'm improving little by little...

I still don't have confidence in whether I can provide a 'usable' scene.

If you don't mind there,
Could you tell us in the comments of the article which of the scenes you have implemented so far was the most 'usable'?
If there is a comment that sympathizes with you, it would be helpful if you could press 'Like' on the comment.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you in advance.
anyone know what he means by 'usable'? sexiest? most fun to use? strongest meta-wise? Kinda feel like something is lost in the MTL

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes