4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
Lol yeah ... should be some kind of meme at this point =)) . Also attaching the error on a recent crash i keep getting when Idol succubus with big boobs squeezes its kinda random ( most success i had reproing it is when it attacks 3rd or 4th on enemies side )

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Aight I pinged the dev about synchro, kinda just took your explanation and sent it mostly unmodified and just apologised for bad nihon
Gadriel

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I have also finally been bothered to download a 32 bit version since it's been a long ass time since the last one:
64 bit:
32 bit:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

new up
added an interesting feature
Fuckin hooray!
Changelog:
New artwork for student. You can finally tell when she's been BB'ed! ...And equipped with Fleshlight, but BB! Yeah!
New setting: Priority squeezing. A sister setting to 'Random Squeezing,' instead of choosing squeezing attacks against the player randomly or 'intelligently,' picks based on a priority system the player can set. ...Okay, but mostly meaningless.
New setting: Hypno Expressions. Squeezers always have that dead-eye effect as if they were hypnoed. Dialogue is unchanged. ...Really would've preferred Estrus Expressions, but I wouldn't use that either.
The order of events at the end of your turn is now changed. It is now discard cards from your hand/forced squeezing/card effects. The only stated difference is that cards like Knockoff Hypnophone will now expire AFTER idle squeezing, but I can immediately point to Infinite Energy now triggering after force squeezing, so you can't accidentally fuck yourself with that anymore. ...Minor change, all things considering.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
but I can immediately point to Infinite Energy now triggering after force squeezing, so you can't accidentally fuck yourself with that anymore.
Sounds more like a nerf than a buff as you could previously don't use a squeezer when you were at low health to let Infinite Energy recover it. Makes it harder to rush out.

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Sounds more like a nerf than a buff as you could previously don't use a squeezer when you were at low health to let Infinite Energy recover it. Makes it harder to rush out.
It's more like a buff, or rather a QoL.

Before this change, it was possible to die by infinite energy even if you could have saved yourselfwith your unused squeezers.
But now thx to this change, if you have unused squeezers they will drain you BEFORE the healing which will reduce those events.

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
Honestly i just wished the student nerf would be removed ... i loved adding pursuit to succubus of iron and tanking out on dmg / energy

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
They're high life players, so that's why they consider it a buff.
We're not playing the same game so this kind of discussion doesn't really work unless people at least mention the game they're playing.

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
Btw Gadriel apparently the uncensor aint working right even tho as far as i can see its the right version for the game game wont start

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
"New setting: Hypno Expressions. Squeezers always have that dead-eye effect as if they were hypnoed. Dialogue is unchanged. ...Really would've preferred Estrus Expressions, but I wouldn't use that either. "

so now all girls have that? nice i like it when the traits and effects show

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
is it just me or is the game .. unplayable ? i dont have the arrows during animation ... no online play..... cant do squat in the game !?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
is it just me or is the game .. unplayable ? i dont have the arrows during animation ... no online play..... cant do squat in the game !?
animation arrows disappear when you press a key (I forget which one) and I found sometimes the game auto-defaults to this. Only advice I have is figure out which button it is on your keyboard and see if that brings it back. Also double check you're using the 64bit version RE: online play. 32 bit does not have it

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes