4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Actual content so CAN BE ASSED
Mega

as an aside, I really wish dlsite would stop throttling foreign download speeds, actually ridiculous that I get faster downloads connected to a japanese vpn server than raw downloading. Not just them either, pixiv does the same shit.
Not dlsite. Probably just your ISP. VPN anywhere and you'd be fine.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I just noticed this because I was in a hurry when I read it the first time, but the post states the next squeezer is a human hand type squeezer so we getting a handjob scene next month.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I just noticed this because I was in a hurry when I read it the first time, but the post states the next squeezer is a human hand type squeezer so we getting a handjob scene next month.
...Terrible if true.
From the preview, the two next squeezers are a second Iron and a woman in a hooded cloak. Obviously, the second Iron wouldn't be hand-attribute, and I hope the cloaked woman isn't Hand... but she could be. I was hoping for penetration for her...

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
From the preview, the two next squeezers are a second Iron and a woman in a hooded cloak. Obviously, the second Iron wouldn't be hand-attribute, and I hope the cloaked woman isn't Hand... but she could be. I was hoping for penetration for her...
Penetration is not an attribute. Skill 1 is their attribute.
Most girls will have a penetration, but it's not required since foreplay is the main focus of the game erotically.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Penetration is not an attribute. Skill 1 is their attribute.
Most girls will have a penetration, but it's not required since foreplay is the main focus of the game erotically.
...Oh, right, excuse me, Vaginal attribute.
It does seem like a pretty big waste of such a unique character design... Then again, if she's a Human Hand Attribute, she'd be the counterpart to SoWaD... or maybe Student. There's hope for a fun scene yet.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
...Oh, right, excuse me, Vaginal attribute.
It does seem like a pretty big waste of such a unique character design... Then again, if she's a Human Hand Attribute, she'd be the counterpart to SoWaD... or maybe Student. There's hope for a fun scene yet.
No you misunderstand. Vaginal is also not a squeezer attribute.

Not a single squeezer has vaginal attribute, because that's not considered a fetish.
This is Succubus Reborn's thinking not mine though.

The majority have vaginal attribute skills, but that doesn't make them vaginal attribute squeezers.
Their foreplay focus is what makes their attribute.

Idol's attribute is leg.
Drya'd attribute is also leg.
Wisdom's attribute is hand.

so on and so forth.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
No you misunderstand. Vaginal is also not a squeezer attribute.

Not a single squeezer has vaginal attribute, because that's not considered a fetish.
This is Succubus Reborn's thinking not mine though.

The majority have vaginal attribute skills, but that doesn't make them vaginal attribute squeezers.
Their foreplay focus is what makes their attribute.

Idol's attribute is leg.
Drya'd attribute is also leg.
Wisdom's attribute is hand.

so on and so forth.
...Which is partly why I thought the 'final' squeezer would be an attribute no-one else was.
Also, the Generic and Trainee succubi are Vaginal Attribute, by virtue of only having the one move.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
...Which is partly why I thought the 'final' squeezer would be an attribute no-one else was.
Also, the Generic and Trainee succubi are Vaginal Attribute, by virtue of only having the one move.
Ahh I didn't think about that...
She's the final squeezer?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
good thing this game isn't real time pvp lol, view opponent's entire hand for 1 cost is not a card i'd let into other TCGs
Idk, there are several cards in YuGiOh that let you do this and they never saw play while I was a duelist.

You'd be surprised. I played a yugioh game on ps2 with my friend and we got tired of looking away when it was the other player's turn, so we just saw each other's hand.

It changed the meta a bit, but even knowing what the other player had didn't ruin the fun.

Won't deny it made traps like mirror force less valuable though. In this case, though what can you do if you reveal their hand and you see an armored dragon? Nothing. It changes nothing.
Don't you mean Dark Armored Dragon? I remember Starsworns used to love dropping those

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Ahh I didn't think about that...
She's the final squeezer?
Not by a long shot. The roadmap they posted a while back promised three squeezers this year, and gave previews.
One was Faithless.
1685312211359.png
One was a second Iron.
1685312227913.png
And one was someone brand new.
1685312254346.png
They also promised three squeezers next year and one more at least two years out, but did not give previews, so this isn't all there is.
Faithless is Faithless. I will be shocked if that not-Iron isn't ass attribute. Thus, if the next squeezer is Hand-Attribute, process of elimination suggests...
Still, if she's human, there's a chance for her to be a counterpart to SoWaD and have a breastfeeding handjob scene. There's hope!

Reactions: ZX7H

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.05.28a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Why are the changelogs so damn aggressive bro I just wanna see the new changes, why I gotta read through bitching complaints too :cry:
that'd be what happens when the people who update just take the message of the guy who uploaded the new version and directly copy-paste it into the OP
granted i understand why from seeing how active the releases channel is on the discord, at least

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes