4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Dakuraito0

Jan 13, 2021
Works fine for me. I just downloaded a fresh copy of the game, used FullMod, and had no issues.
Try playing on a new save or something? Maybe you got a corrupted save or file somewhere.
I downloaded a fresh copy but still can't battle except free battle and still can't change the initial succubus, does it need a japanese emulator ?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I downloaded a fresh copy but still can't battle except free battle and still can't change the initial succubus, does it need a japanese emulator ?
That error sounds familiar. Playing the game leading to empty decks was an issue that people reported a lot.
I think you need to run the game in either Jap or US locale. It's also Unity and Unity doesn't handle special characters in filepaths well. Maybe move the game to a folder that has no special characters.

Dakuraito0

Jan 13, 2021
That error sounds familiar. Playing the game leading to empty decks was an issue that people reported a lot.
I think you need to run the game in either Jap or US locale. It's also Unity and Unity doesn't handle special characters in filepaths well. Maybe move the game to a folder that has no special characters.
Still not work, do you use a emulator ? or can you send a copy of you're game ?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Gadriel
The student succubus seems to have untranslated text.

CS002=2,CS012=3,CT003=3,CT008=3,CT012=3,CT022=3,GD010=3,GD020=3,MC001=3,MC003=2,SC003=3,SC006=3,SC010=3,SC011=3,p=SC003,n=Wisdom

Wanted to create a Wisdom deck, became more of a Faith deck.
Wisdom has synergy with Succubus Student and Unholy Nun. Added Heavenly Succuubs because it has synergy with Unholy Nun. Added Religious Effigy because it is just too good. Added Mutual Destruction because of synergy with Wisdom and Unholy Nun.
Not sure about the rest of the deck.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel
The student succubus seems to have untranslated text.

CS002=2,CS012=3,CT003=3,CT008=3,CT012=3,CT022=3,GD010=3,GD020=3,MC001=3,MC003=2,SC003=3,SC006=3,SC010=3,SC011=3,p=SC003,n=Wisdom

Wanted to create a Wisdom deck, became more of a Faith deck.
Wisdom has synergy with Succubus Student and Unholy Nun. Added Heavenly Succuubs because it has synergy with Unholy Nun. Added Religious Effigy because it is just too good. Added Mutual Destruction because of synergy with Wisdom and Unholy Nun.
Not sure about the rest of the deck.
...Okay?
What scene? Any modifiers? Want to just make my life easier and post the line recorded in your autotranslated text file?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Still do this. How do you change you're initial succubus ? because when i change i only have cancel
I'm so confused, are you confused on how to play?
Click the P button next to the squeezer to set your partner.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.04.29c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Guys what am I supposed to do with this? There's no tutorial and the machine translation is gibberish
Go get the fan translation, for starters.
Play girls to get mana, use mana to play cards.
Play minions to keep the opponent's girls from fucking you, play spells and traps to help clear the opponent's minions so your girls can fuck them.
Fuck the opponent more then they fuck you.
...I should really make that one of the main screen hints, shouldn't I? Oh, but which TL note to drop for it...

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Is it intended that stolen squeezers played from your hand gets returned to the opponent after the turn ends?
Return to maker returns the card to the "original owner" so yeah.
Same thing with fake hypnosis phone.

If the enemy uses a REAL hypnosis phone to steal one of your squeezers, then you use a fake hypnosis phone to steal it back. Even though fake hypnosis phone only lasts for 1 turn, the wording says, "the squeezer returns to its original owner" which is you, so you steal the squeezer back permanently.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
a D version has appeared, with the new "adjust squeezer colors mid scene" feature.
Meh. It'll help with assholes whose standing images don't match their scenes, like SoWaD and anyone without their final standing image, but ultimately not impactful. May as well, Oblivion9873, I guess...
As for the preview... not even BB can save that. There is some tech in being allowed to memorize a deck then put it back down without shuffling, but if it means having to take that...
Was it really not enough to just have them both suck from the front? Faithless wraps, Hungry deepthroats? ...Guess I should be thankful Faithless doesn't target your ass all the time, fucking President...

Reactions: ZX7H
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes