4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Yes i tried putting the translation in the folder and running it like it said but it doesnt make another folder like it's supossed to.
That new folder should be 'Reipatcher'... But it IS creating the .exe, 'Succubus Reborn (Patch and Run)'?
...Run the exe, I guess. Maybe I forgot the order, since you don't actually do anything with the Reipatcher folder... manually, anyway.

fell27

Apr 20, 2023
God I've never fell in love with a card game so fast. I hope they continue to make this so I can support once its fully out

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Updated FullMod.7z
Download Here

It's easy to install. Just take a fresh copy of the game, and extract the mod folder into the root of the fresh copy. Annd you're done.
Game will take like 7 seconds longer to start because of the new cards it adds.

Oh, it comes with the translation and uncensor. So... no reason not to do it.

to talk to LV4 and about modding in general if you're interested.

Would love feedback on the copycat squeezers, outside of Starving Copycat. I only designed most of the other copycats.
Updated the FullMod.

Includes name changes for the copycat's.
Remember... it comes with the latest translation and general purpose uncensor. So... it uncensors even new scenes.
Easy to use to. Just take a fresh copy of the game and drop everything in the root directory and you're done.

Uncensor and more cards await.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Well, not F95 'Us,' but 'pirate' us... probably.
They don't mention why they're developing Desire Chain in closed-source, but I can only assume they see Succubus Reborn making the rounds and aren't particularly happy.
910714313327652894.png
god i fucking hate when people do this

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

New twitter preview: If you access the scenes from the gallery, you can change the color settings mid scene

Also a new C version was released fixing the color copy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

New twitter preview: If you access the scenes from the gallery, you can change the color settings mid scene

Also a new C version was released fixing the color copy
Your prayer has been answered, Oblivion9873...
In addition, Donations were applying the mana increase BEFORE yoinking, causing them to spend one more then they should.
Plus, Voice volume finally affects mid-battle barks! I can finally turn those back on!
...Also support for vibrating fleshlights, but who gives a fucking shit.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, not F95 'Us,' but 'pirate' us... probably.
They don't mention why they're developing Desire Chain in closed-source, but I can only assume they see Succubus Reborn making the rounds and aren't particularly happy.
Damn it, mods are what make a good game into a great game. I really hope "Us pirates" find a way around this poppycock.

In addition, Donations were applying the mana increase BEFORE yoinking, causing them to spend one more then they should.
Plus, Voice volume finally affects mid-battle barks! I can finally turn those back on!
That sounds like fun, will this support also include other kinds of toys? If so, I know who I want my first opponent to be *Gets duel disk ready*

300px-Duel_Disk_2.png

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
ah he seemed to have understood my broken google translate comment

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Something I just learned:
Hungry Succubus and Faithless Succubus of Greed have a Co-Op ability. It lets you take any card from the targeted player, and the cards are not shuffled afterwards. Meaning you can not only tutor a card, but also know which cards you (or your opponent) draws for the rest of the game, unless their deck is shuffled again for some reason.

Something I threw together:

CS002=3,CT003=3,CT012=3,MC001=3,MC003=1,MC007=1,SC004=3,SC009=3,SC012=3,SC109=3,SC998=1,TC004=3,TC009=3,TC015=3,TC028=1,TC029=3,p=SC109,n=Mouth

Reactions: n3r2bc

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Not gonna lie to you guys, I really like the art, animation and character customization of this game. But I just couldn't care less about this card shenanigans. Any game suggestions? :)

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Something I just learned:
Hungry Succubus and Faithless Succubus of Greed have a Co-Op ability. It lets you take any card from the targeted player, and the cards are not shuffled afterwards. Meaning you can not only tutor a card, but also know which cards you (or your opponent) draws for the rest of the game, unless their deck is shuffled again for some reason.
That ability is going to be animated next update according to the latest ci-en post

Dakuraito0

Jan 13, 2021
So idk what i did wrong but i can't edit when i try to take another succubus it just reset to the bunny red hair and for the battle i can only do free battle the other mode just have 0 decks, if someone can help me much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: georgefeh

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
So idk what i did wrong but i can't edit when i try to take another succubus it just reset to the bunny red hair and for the battle i can only do free battle the other mode just have 0 decks, if someone can help me much appreciated.
Works fine for me. I just downloaded a fresh copy of the game, used FullMod, and had no issues.
Try playing on a new save or something? Maybe you got a corrupted save or file somewhere.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes