4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.04.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oh mai gad, I look away for several hours and suddenly everyone's going nuts. The ONE time I'm actually busy with something else and don't immediately dive in...
Is there a story mode yet?
Okay, so the Devs are making the story mode into its own separate game and are developing it in closed-source because... us. It's at least three years out, so don't hold your breath, but will have a unique AI-Only squeezer as the final boss that we won't get to play with... legitimately, mod support can already add brand-new squeezers pretty well.
The current uncensor crashes the game .Any updates on it yet?.
As you apparently CAN'T tell, each uncensor is build-specific because it replaces the main assets file. I've done this version's since you... asked-ish, but just something to keep in mind.
i really cannot get the translation to work
Okay, what is happening, what are you doing, did you read and follow the instructions.

Reactions: qqaazz111

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
SOz Gadriel we know ur the man and we know it`s based off of each version , just ... u know .. impatient due to wanting to try out the game uncensored as quickly as possible. :D

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
any deck archive, discord or copying opponent deck? I'm mentally challenge and i cant create a playable deck :(

Last edited:

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
The climax transition is just too fast, like there is not clear transition between the sex and climax, too instantaneous if I do say so myself. Does any of the many options cover that? A lil more speed before climax would go along way.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
any deck archive, discord or copying opponent deck? I'm mentally challenge and i cant create a playable deck :(
In the Mega with the Fan Translation there is a txt file with deck codes. also after the game you can copy opponents deck. There is a discord for this game but it is more modded-centred. rather than decks.

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
In the Mega with the Fan Translation there is a txt file with deck codes. also after the game you can copy opponents deck. There is a discord for this game but it is more modded-centred. rather than decks.
aw thanks, wdym by after the game? also where can i join the discord?

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
aw thanks, wdym by after the game? also where can i join the discord?
After an online match, you are asked if you want to copy the opponent's deck. To play multiplayer you need to go to the options, on the 5th options menu checking the first option enables multiplayer.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Okay, so the Devs are making the story mode into its own separate game and are developing it in closed-source because... us. It's at least three years out, so don't hold your breath, but will have a unique AI-Only squeezer as the final boss that we won't get to play with... legitimately, mod support can already add brand-new squeezers pretty well.
wait is it actually because of us?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
wait is it actually because of us?
Well, not F95 'Us,' but 'pirate' us... probably.
They don't mention why they're developing Desire Chain in closed-source, but I can only assume they see Succubus Reborn making the rounds and aren't particularly happy.

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Oh mai gad, I look away for several hours and suddenly everyone's going nuts. The ONE time I'm actually busy with something else and don't immediately dive in...

As you apparently CAN'T tell, each uncensor is build-specific because it replaces the main assets file. I've done this version's since you... asked-ish, but just something to keep in mind.

Okay, what is happening, what are you doing, did you read and follow the instructions.
Yes i tried putting the translation in the folder and running it like it said but it doesnt make another folder like it's supossed to.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes