4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
The squeezer balance is the hardest part since there's no equivalent in Yugioh.

I still remember how badly the first release of the game was balanced. It was a 30 card max and he only put in 3 squeezers in the default deck. Took very little time for players to realize the dev was on some gonja and do 6 squeezers minimum.

I think 12 is a bit too high though. 3 to 4 imagination is a great amount, so I personally think 10 squeezers is the best amount. Less if you use demonic squeezers. Well... it depends on your strategy at the end of the day.

Even in MtG, lands aren't the best comparison, with how squeezers force squeeze and other stuff fucking with their general balance.
I aim for 12, but drop it to 9 if I'm rolling heavy in the BB trio or cows. Ideally your squeezers should be able to use their non-mana abilities to help fight if you don't have board superiority.
Forced Squeezing almost never happens to me, because if you don't have anything to spend mana on and no combat abilities to use... then your deck has bricked and needs more draw power.

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
I came from a Magic the Gathering backdrop. To me the squeezers are lands providing mana. They of course do more but that's how I first saw them being used. Later it was obvious without anything to spend the energy on, they were killing me just as fast. I couldn't justify having more than 3 or 4 in a deck and kept the card cost down to 1 and 2 so I could hit the opponent hard. It doesn't always work, specially when a curse card turns my few squeezers against me. Can't guard against everything. Mostly with that lower number of squeezers, I used the idol to develop leg attacks. That mechanic was key for me.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I came from a Magic the Gathering backdrop. To me the squeezers are lands providing mana. They of course do more but that's how I first saw them being used. Later it was obvious without anything to spend the energy on, they were killing me just as fast. I couldn't justify having more than 3 or 4 in a deck and kept the card cost down to 1 and 2 so I could hit the opponent hard. It doesn't always work, specially when a curse card turns my few squeezers against me. Can't guard against everything. Mostly with that lower number of squeezers, I used the idol to develop leg attacks. That mechanic was key for me.
3 or 4 is too low. You're not considering draw potential.

People put 10-12 in their deck not because they expect to play all 12, but because they need to be able to draw squeezers relatively consistently. With 3 or 4, you'll only have your partner in your hand and maybe 1 other squeezer out on the field, which severely limits your play options. Too few is bad because you won't have the resource to play your cards. Too many is bad because you'll kill yourself faster than the enemy can.

Just... don't forget that you should be squeezing the enemy to gain your resource, not always squeezing yourself.

Reactions: Fuzzlewhumper

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Just... don't forget that you should be squeezing the enemy to gain your resource, not always squeezing yourself.
Yeah- the life cost is generally an investment to win board and get your opponent to paying your costs. Worth noting that without enough squeezers, your damage output to actually defeat your opponent with is going to be quite low, so you're incentivized to get your squeezer ratio as high as can reasonably be done for that reason.

And most alternate wincon decks have some way to offset the fact that they might care less about board, like Breasts Save the World decks speccing so hard into Lactation stuff

billybro

Mar 14, 2020
Guardians are super good what do you mean?
It's how you protect yourself against enemy attacks.

Iron and all demonic squeezers are better at high life. They all do 2 damage to you minimum. It's supposed to be their drawback.

2 damage(MINIMUM) means you die 2 times faster and kill the enemy 2 times faster.

If a game with normal squeezers would've lasted... let's say 10 turns letting the opponent draw 10 times, and giving them comeback opportunities, the same game with demonic squeezers would only last 5 turns. 2 damage minimum is a big fucking deal and the dev didn't balance it right while overusing it.

Unless you play at high health and cheat the game avoiding most systems by tanking all the damage, you'll realize that guardians are extremely useful in decks. In fact they're so useful, that loading up on spells is basically suicide. You have to sacrifice more spells during deckbuilding than guardians.
Ive been playing at 35 health recently and haven't been having too many problems. My current decks are generally trying to kill on turns 3-4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The speed provided by hungry succubus, Cheap Fleshlight, and Knockoff Hypno Phone (my picks for best cards in the game) lead to very fast kills. A Iron Succubus with 6 atk and pursuit can mow down guardians then drain the opponent for a lot of life. A board wipe followed by a slave crest makes guardions seem silly. Succubi squeezers are better in my eyes at all starting lives because unsealing most of them isn't that hard and even while sealed they provide better utility. These decks remind me of storm decks in MtG. I only care about how fast I can drop the opponent's health to 0.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I usually go with the MtG approach, and have 30-33% squeezers, so 12-13 ones. Most of the time I can play one squeezer per turn.

Love the Iron Deck!

edit:
nice.jpg
Reduced the opponent to -69 LIfe. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

billybro

Mar 14, 2020
thanks for the color code.....
View attachment 2575522
i made a new goblin squad....
oh ya some girls need a nipple colour adjusment..... but i can do it myself.....

did you have more color code to share????? or anybody have some nice colour COMBO to share????
thanks again!!!!
Nice!!! Honestly most of my attempts to customize don't end well. Idol for instance, really dislikes having one solid color socks in her scenes. Here is a few I have, but don't expect them to be as good as Gobo Iron.
Man those look way more messy than deck codes.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
Man those look way more messy than deck codes.
True, simply storing the data as the numbers used as plaintext would be a lot more efficient and readable as a side effect
Eg: False0.290.040.560.50False0.000.270.500.50True0.000.500.500.50False0.510.810.460.50False0.000.000.160.50False0.000.000.080.50False0.690.500.500.50

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
new version
Ho boy, let's go, Oblivion9873...
Changelog:
Faithless's 3 is in the game. Seems okay. Nothing special.
Three new cards:
Statue of Devotion: 1-Cost Stationary Creation. It has faith 2, and when summoned, it draws a card. O...kay Angel support I guess. Did Grand Warrior spam really need the boost?
Young Lord of the Mountians: 2-cost Human Knight, 2/3. Increases the ATK of all 'Commoners' on his side of the field by 1. SICK. AWESOME. The Captain is actually useless now.
Memories of Dreams: 3-Cost Natural Miracle. Banish all cards with 'Mirage' on the field. ...But why, though?
Some balance changes.
'Donations' now increases the cost of human minions by +1 when you yoink control of them, to make them 'slightly' harder to yoink back. Less hot potato with tokens, then.
'Double Strike' can now be used on minions who have acted this turn, and gives them another action if they do instead of +1 Pursuit. FEAR. VERY FEAR. IRON IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING MY POSITION.
Faithless had her 3's description changed. I think it just swapped the position of a couple words, which doesn't mean anything?
They said they updated Angel's 1's descrption, but they... didn't? Did they mean Faithless?
Succubus Disaster's effect description was changed, but again, cosmetic.
Some added support for that nipple tweaking toy they showed on the Ci-En, but who gives a fucking shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I use this for 20230331c,and some XXX is still censored:
this 3,how to uncensoed this 3?

Very still censored. Those vaginas do not have counterparts in more modern scenes.
...Technically, if you uncensored the dick in Schoolgirl's 1/2, you could get her 1 uncensored... they share a sprite sheet. Dunno how that would look for her 2, though, having an uncensored dick into a censored vagina...

Reactions: katariya

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I use this for 20230331c,and some XXX is still censored:
this 3,how to uncensoed this 3?

bunnygirl is due to be getting reworked in the future according to the creator. when that happens it'll likely be possible to uncensor her as she'll probably be using the same system as all of the newer ones. I'm praying for schoolgirl to get a similar treatment as I do have a soft spot for these 2 as they are the original squeezers and ultimately what got me interested in the game in the first place. Plus the facesit titfuck is pretty great IMO

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Ho boy, let's go, Oblivion9873...
Changelog:
Faithless's 3 is in the game. Seems okay. Nothing special.
Three new cards:
Statue of Devotion: 1-Cost Stationary Creation. It has faith 2, and when summoned, it draws a card. O...kay Angel support I guess. Did Grand Warrior spam really need the boost?
Young Lord of the Mountians: 2-cost Human Knight, 2/3. Increases the ATK of all 'Commoners' on his side of the field by 1. SICK. AWESOME. The Captain is actually useless now.
Memories of Dreams: 3-Cost Natural Miracle. Banish all cards with 'Mirage' on the field. ...But why, though?
Some balance changes.
'Donations' now increases the cost of human minions by +1 when you yoink control of them, to make them 'slightly' harder to yoink back. Less hot potato with tokens, then.
'Double Strike' can now be used on minions who have acted this turn, and gives them another action if they do instead of +1 Pursuit. FEAR. VERY FEAR. IRON IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING MY POSITION.
Faithless had her 3's description changed. I think it just swapped the position of a couple words, which doesn't mean anything?
They said they updated Angel's 1's descrption, but they... didn't? Did they mean Faithless?
Succubus Disaster's effect description was changed, but again, cosmetic.
Some added support for that nipple tweaking toy they showed on the Ci-En, but who gives a fucking shit.

here's the new version, hoping the next squeezer is a banger, lolis don't do anything for me so last few updates have been annoying (oppailolis are okayish)

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Honestly though I'd be fine without a new squeezer for a while if dev finally implements things like game win/loss scenes (particularly special condition ones) and also fully implements breastfeeding cut-ins a la bunnygirl. Also giving everyone/almost everyone a temptation would be nice too.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
thanks for the color code.....
View attachment 2575522
i made a new goblin squad....
oh ya some girls need a nipple colour adjusment..... but i can do it myself.....

did you have more color code to share????? or anybody have some nice colour COMBO to share????
thanks again!!!!
ones that work as goblins IMO: the lolis (especially with big breasts added) - disinterested schoolgirl (doesn't look right), Iron, dryad, bloomers schoolgirl. Others not so much

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Mega
here's the new version, hoping the next squeezer is a banger, lolis don't do anything for me so last few updates have been annoying (oppailolis are okayish)
The next one is a second Iron, going by the teaser the devs posted a while back.
The one AFTER that is some woman in a cloak, so could be anything... hope she has a pregnancy theme, as that's a big fetish missing currently.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes