4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
Did the squeezer edit screen change or something? There used to be 1 of each, now there's dozens upon dozens in each deck and that wasn't the case before. It's so hard to read now.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Did the squeezer edit screen change or something? There used to be 1 of each, now there's dozens upon dozens in each deck and that wasn't the case before. It's so hard to read now.
Didn't it always have the three squeezers of each type? I think, from what I've read of the changelog anyways, it should be the same screen as before. Just scrolling sideways now instead of vertically, in columns of 3 instead of rows of 5. Could you post a pic, maybe?

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
'Amateur demon summoning': 2-cost Volatile Disaster Curse, target 1 'Succubus' or 'Generic' squeezer in your deck, add it to your hand, then shuffle your deck. So, twice the cost of the ticket but 'might' be able to target Demons (translation was unclear)... or Cow and Lower-Class if you want, but why not just put another copy of them in your deck?
'Succubus Disaster': 10-cost (Oh boy) Volatile Disaster, Curse. Summon all 'Succubus' or 'Generic' squeezers from your deck to your field, shuffle your deck. That is one hell of a power play, BStW wins are now... 10-cost, not free, but it could be kind of nutty in an Ascension deck relying on cows rather then Gambling.
After some testing, both of these cards summon demonic generic squeezers not demonic or generic squeezers.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
After some testing, both of these cards summon demonic generic squeezers not demonic or generic squeezers.
The RAW translation of 'Amateur Demon Summoning' is as follows.
Choose 1 "Imma" or "Unlimited" Sperm Squeezer card from your deck and put it to your side. \n Then shuffle the deck.
Imma=Demon. You can TELL it is accurate because the raw Japanese text has two words in quotations.
The word literally appears in the raw names of all Demonic squeezers, as well as the 'Demonic' tag.
In addition, I tested it myself when it came out, and summoned SoWaD with it. The only way you played the card and were NOT able to summon the Succubi with it is if one of the hotfixes disabled the ability for the cards to summon Demonic Squeezers, but did not update the card description.
Are you SURE.

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
The RAW translation of 'Amateur Demon Summoning' is as follows.
Choose 1 "Imma" or "Unlimited" Sperm Squeezer card from your deck and put it to your side. \n Then shuffle the deck.
Imma=Demon. You can TELL it is accurate because the raw Japanese text has two words in quotations.
The word literally appears in the raw names of all Demonic squeezers, as well as the 'Demonic' tag.
In addition, I tested it myself when it came out, and summoned SoWaD with it. The only way you played the card and were NOT able to summon the Succubi with it is if one of the hotfixes disabled the ability for the cards to summon Demonic Squeezers, but did not update the card description.
Are you SURE.
Maybe a hotfix broke it, as I am on version 20230331c with your patches.
I did notice one inconsistency in your translation patch, you reference fans as both loyal fans (BB ability) and devoted fans (Condom ability).

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I did notice one inconsistency in your translation patch, you reference fans as both loyal fans (BB ability) and devoted fans (Condom ability).
Fixed.
Maybe a hotfix broke it, as I am on version 20230331c with your patches.
...I guess I have to go test it again to be sure. Yay...
-Yep. Yep... fucking spaghetti code.

Last edited:
Reactions: timeracers

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

preview of what's to come
so there's no way the dev isn't a massive degen that's basically doing everything for themselves to jack off to right? Who else goes to so much pain staking effort to implement these machines so accurately...

• Haha
Reactions: XMHK

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
so there's no way the dev isn't a massive degen that's basically doing everything for themselves to jack off to right? Who else goes to so much pain staking effort to implement these machines so accurately...
I mean... that's the best way to go about things, yes? Personal investment in a project leads to higher quality due to personal care.
I translated this game because I manually translated SoWaD as she is my fetish, but was annoyed how everyone else wasn't properly translated. So...

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I mean... that's the best way to go about things, yes? Personal investment in a project leads to higher quality due to personal care.
I translated this game because I manually translated SoWaD as she is my fetish, but was annoyed how everyone else wasn't properly translated. So...
I mean you're not wrong

Coconut-Sama

Apr 14, 2020
Let it be noted that your work to translate everything is appreciated, and may you continue with god's work (even if it's an unholy god).

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Reporting in.
Nurse's Temptation is finally done and I can begin work on Faithless. Fuck automatapea. At least Faithless has real lines among the sucking and kissing noises.

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
These are the instructions. You have to look at them now. People who complain they don't know what to do WILL be subject to light mockery.
Download SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.rar file and _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from the link at the bottom of this comment. Optionally, take the /Sprites folder and Deck List.txt.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place the .exe inside in the game's main folder, next to the game's .exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once. It will also create a new folder. Close the game afterwards.
Place _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt in AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text, overwriting the current (Nigh-empty) file. Optionally, place the /sprites folder in the UserCustomData folder, though overwriting is not nessesary for that.
Start up the game using either .exe, I recommend the original one going forwards. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.
If you took the deck list, the way you import these decks is to CTRL+C the long codes beneath the descriptions, then from the 'Edit Deck' screen, click 'Create new from deck code (Clipboard).' This will import the copied deck, sadly without its colors.
The original comment is as follows below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
these decks are unplayable in this version btw, all of them, idk, you have literally 0 attacking power you will run out of hp trying to power up rather than dealing ANY damage to the enemy, literally spent 25 minutes sitting against a fucking bot because i was dealing no damage at all

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
these decks are unplayable in this version btw, all of them, idk, you have literally 0 attacking power you will run out of hp trying to power up rather than dealing ANY damage to the enemy, literally spent 25 minutes sitting against a fucking bot because i was dealing no damage at all
Those decks are kind of outdated, however... zero attack power? No damage?
Did you perhaps ignore the very first line in the decklist? For reference...
Disclamer: I play with 99 starting life and random starting squeezers, so if you are an actual madlad who likes games that end before turn five, your results may vary.

Mar 22, 2023
Gadriel's a weirdo who doesn't play at base ruleset.

Honestly... a lot of people here are weirdos. Only a few people are playing the same game, so sharing decks is practically meaningless.

Jaws478

Aug 11, 2018
When sharing decks, state what the deck is best suited for (example: short games, long games, hand destruction, lust marking, insta-win condition etc) and boom: problem solved.
Yeah, kinda like how Gadriel did it.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes