4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Finally. Hope it doesn't take too long to unstick myself.
Changelog:
New scene, Faithless Titfuck. Expected. Delivered. Reminds me of early 3D movies constantly thrusting things at the camera to 'make the most' of the effect.
4 new cards.
'Trainee Succubus': A generic squeezer, who has 'Calm' and squeezes for 3 with no benefit. So, trading mana generation for two extra attack and no force squeeze. Not as amazingly garbo as I first thought, but I think it's still pretty bad.
'Amateur demon summoning': 2-cost Volatile Disaster Curse, target 1 'Succubus' or 'Generic' squeezer in your deck, add it to your hand, then shuffle your deck. So, twice the cost of the ticket but 'might' be able to target Demons (translation was unclear)... or Cow and Lower-Class if you want, but why not just put another copy of them in your deck?
'Succubus Disaster': 10-cost (Oh boy) Volatile Disaster, Curse. Summon all 'Succubus' or 'Generic' squeezers from your deck to your field, shuffle your deck. That is one hell of a power play, BStW wins are now... 10-cost, not free, but it could be kind of nutty in an Ascension deck relying on cows rather then Gambling.
'Juvenile Dragon': 2-cost Natural Dragon, 1 armor, and every time it kills, it gets +1 health and attack. ANOTHER snowball card, and Dragons really won't care for it... but it could be useful. Maybe.
There is now a setting to randomly toggle 'Hold' states anywhere from 5 to 200 seconds. Good. Fantastic. I would only ever see the default except for SoWaD and SoPS... and sometimes Angel's 2.
Insincere Gift now states in its effect it targets the entire stack. So... that's intentional, then. Okay.
You can now disable Exodia win conditions in the options, so that only running out of health ends the game. Okay, but that seems like kind of a band-aid fix to actually dealing with SoPS and Faithless.
The layout of the Squeezer edit sceen has been changed... and it took a moment to get used to, but basically it scrolls horizontally instead of vertically. Supposedly this will help performance, and it'll also be 3Xwhatever so squeezers don't get mixed together.
You're completely ignoring it's early game protection benefit. If Hungry draws it turn 1, no other guardian the enemy can summon can do anything to it. None. Only hungry and dryad can summon it early.

No. I think you're vastly underselling its benefit in that deck, especially considering it seems you're only thinking about the game in the long term. Board presence is important, and starving's weakness is the speed and resources it takes to get her beaters on the field. And again... it's a dragon that counters her biggest counter. False champion. Run false champions in your deck and hungry becomes a literal joke. She literally can't do anything. Mutual destruction also fucks with hungry decks so you can build against them. With the new dragon though, that weakness is largely mitigated.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You're completely ignoring it's early game protection benefit. If Hungry draws it turn 1, no other guardian the enemy can summon can do anything to it. None. Only hungry and dryad can summon it early.
...Fair enough. I was indeed focusing too much on its ability as a snowball card and not on its statline.
The only minion of 2 mana or below that can counter it is the ATK DLR. The level 2 Hucow can also kill it, but needs two turns to do it.
A few minions can block it through health or bodies... but they all have less then two attack and thus deal no damage. The latter is especially a bad idea, as it fuels the Juvenile.
Agreed. It is a useful Dragon card, on par if not better then others that cash in for the snowball aspect.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2023.03.31b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TwistedXZero

Jul 2, 2019
Does anybody have a Faithless deck I could see for reference? I wanna build a deck but I'm honestly not really sure what's good.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Does anybody have a Faithless deck I could see for reference? I wanna build a deck but I'm honestly not really sure what's good.
I mean... this isn't ideal...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just a human deck that uses her money generation instead of mana... it's okay, I guess...
Doesn't use the Gift cheese, because holy shit.

Reactions: TwistedXZero

wahahahahhahaha

Dec 28, 2021
does anyone have EN translation for the secretary girl ?
I tried to translate her conversation with deepL, but there are some that I'm not sure lol...

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
ayyy who'da thunk it there was a b version. here ya go
Mega
Aaaand there's a C variant.
Changelog: Fixed a fatal error with SoPS's unique victory.
Attempted to fix a fatal error with swapping, but the devs couldn't reproduce it, so they merely 'think' it's fixed.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Aaaand there's a C variant.
Changelog: Fixed a fatal error with SoPS's unique victory.
Attempted to fix a fatal error with swapping, but the devs couldn't reproduce it, so they merely 'think' it's fixed.
how the fuck is this dude introducing new catastrophic bugs with simple patches that seemingly aren't even related to the new bugs?
we better wait a few more days just in case
nah fuckit. If there's a d version i'll wait though. the only time there was a d version there was also an e version

Reactions: Regnirbhsa
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes