4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Updated FullMod.7z
Download Here

It's easy to install. Just take a fresh copy of the game, and extract the mod folder into the root of the fresh copy. Annd you're done.
Game will take like 7 seconds longer to start because of the new cards it adds.

Oh, it comes with the translation and uncensor. So... no reason not to do it.

to talk to LV4 and about modding in general if you're interested.

Would love feedback on the copycat squeezers, outside of Starving Copycat. I only designed most of the other copycats.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I just surrendered to play this game, it doesn't want to work on my computer :'(
I have no cards.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I just surrendered to play this game, it doesn't want to work on my computer :'(
I have no cards.
Do you see the conversation three comments ago saying that running the game in odd locales causes that?
If you're running a non-native locale, run that.
If you aren't, run american.
Don't use Locale Emulator, set your system locale.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Do you see the conversation three comments ago saying that running the game in odd locales causes that?
If you're running a non-native locale, run that.
If you aren't, run american.
Don't use Locale Emulator, set your system locale.
Yes yes I read it and it didn't worked.
But i'm French, I surrender :KEK:
Thank you all for your help, it was kind.

Mar 22, 2023
Updated FullMod.7z
Download Here

It's easy to install. Just take a fresh copy of the game, and extract the mod folder into the root of the fresh copy. Annd you're done.
Game will take like 7 seconds longer to start because of the new cards it adds.

Oh, it comes with the translation and uncensor. So... no reason not to do it.

to talk to LV4 and about modding in general if you're interested.

Would love feedback on the copycat squeezers, outside of Starving Copycat. I only designed most of the other copycats.
Peace Copycat feels too strong my guy.

You can get her pursuit up to pretty high levels... Had her ride my dick 4 times in a row and generate 4 imagination.
Also... Cheerleader Copycat OP. WTF is that paizuri ability. She gives Estrus to the enemy leader? Like... holy shit. That lockdown is actually insane.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Peace Copycat feels too strong my guy.

You can get her pursuit up to pretty high levels... Had her ride my dick 4 times in a row and generate 4 imagination.
Also... Cheerleader Copycat OP. WTF is that paizuri ability. She gives Estrus to the enemy leader? Like... holy shit. That lockdown is actually insane.
It takes a while to get to that level. Also, her cowgirl ability is Exclusive so... you're eating your own energy to gain imagination with all that pursuit.
I agree with Cheerleader Copycat's ability 1 tho. Estrus shouldn't be so easy to access.
I'm not actually coding any of this cause I don't have the time. Apparently LV4's working on a simple modding framework to make, making abilities easier. He coded the copycats b4.

Mar 22, 2023
It takes a while to get to that level. Also, her cowgirl ability is Exclusive so... you're eating your own energy to gain imagination with all that pursuit.
I agree with Cheerleader Copycat's ability 1 tho. Estrus shouldn't be so easy to access.
I'm not actually coding any of this cause I don't have the time. Apparently LV4's working on a simple modding framework to make, making abilities easier. He coded the copycats b4.
Ok that's fair. I was kinda just getting hyped cause the copycats feel so different.
I still think they're a tiny bit stronger than base squeezers, but I just got my shit wrecked by a Starving dragon deck, so maybe I'm being too harsh.

Cheerleader 1 though. Yeah that's OP. Shit needs to be fixed.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Seem to have a bug with the new version- seems like voice lines and some sound effects aren't respecting my audio options. Don't know how to pass stuff like that on to the dev, though.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Seem to have a bug with the new version- seems like voice lines and some sound effects aren't respecting my audio options. Don't know how to pass stuff like that on to the dev, though.
Leaving a comment on their Ci-En has worked in the past. Be sure to ask if Insincere Gift is supposed to trade entire stacks of cards if you do.
I'd do it myself, but I actually can't comment anymore for some reason. I think I got banned for sharing a link to my translation?

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Leaving a comment on their Ci-En has worked in the past. Be sure to ask if Insincere Gift is supposed to trade entire stacks of cards if you do.
I'd do it myself, but I actually can't comment anymore for some reason. I think I got banned for sharing a link to my translation?
I don't think I have an account. Oh well. I'm sure I can't be the only one who noticed that half the volume mixer is broken, surely.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Yes I know there's a new update.
Yes I am waiting a day for a potential hotfix in case of severe bugs (also I'm busy)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Yes I know there's a new update.
Yes I am waiting a day for a potential hotfix in case of severe bugs (also I'm busy)
Finally. Hope it doesn't take too long to unstick myself.
Changelog:
New scene, Faithless Titfuck. Expected. Delivered. Reminds me of early 3D movies constantly thrusting things at the camera to 'make the most' of the effect.
4 new cards.
'Trainee Succubus': A generic squeezer, who has 'Calm' and squeezes for 3 with no benefit. So, trading mana generation for two extra attack and no force squeeze. Not as amazingly garbo as I first thought, but I think it's still pretty bad.
'Amateur demon summoning': 2-cost Volatile Disaster Curse, target 1 'Succubus' or 'Generic' squeezer in your deck, add it to your hand, then shuffle your deck. So, twice the cost of the ticket but 'might' be able to target Demons (translation was unclear)... or Cow and Lower-Class if you want, but why not just put another copy of them in your deck?
'Succubus Disaster': 10-cost (Oh boy) Volatile Disaster, Curse. Summon all 'Succubus' or 'Generic' squeezers from your deck to your field, shuffle your deck. That is one hell of a power play, BStW wins are now... 10-cost, not free, but it could be kind of nutty in an Ascension deck relying on cows rather then Gambling.
'Juvenile Dragon': 2-cost Natural Dragon, 1 armor, and every time it kills, it gets +1 health and attack. ANOTHER snowball card, and Dragons really won't care for it... but it could be useful. Maybe.
There is now a setting to randomly toggle 'Hold' states anywhere from 5 to 200 seconds. Good. Fantastic. I would only ever see the default except for SoWaD and SoPS... and sometimes Angel's 2.
Insincere Gift now states in its effect it targets the entire stack. So... that's intentional, then. Okay.
You can now disable Exodia win conditions in the options, so that only running out of health ends the game. Okay, but that seems like kind of a band-aid fix to actually dealing with SoPS and Faithless.
The layout of the Squeezer edit sceen has been changed... and it took a moment to get used to, but basically it scrolls horizontally instead of vertically. Supposedly this will help performance, and it'll also be 3Xwhatever so squeezers don't get mixed together.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
'Trainee Succubus': A generic squeezer, who has 'Calm' and squeezes for 3 with no benefit. So, trading mana generation for two extra attack and no force squeeze. Not as amazingly garbo as I first thought, but I think it's still pretty bad.
No, I think that's quite powerful.

Forced Suicide decks are now possible.
Ruin Contract and Insincere Gift are already super strong as a 6 cost killers.
New succubus pairs very well with forced estrus cards like succubus feast. Which you can lower the cost of using Nun's paizuri.
And remember, partner nun cums with willpower. So put out the squeezer > swap squeezers > force squeeze.

'Succubus Disaster': 10-cost (Oh boy) Volatile Disaster, Curse. Summon all 'Succubus' or 'Generic' squeezers from your deck to your field, shuffle your deck. That is one hell of a power play, BStW wins are now... 10-cost, not free, but it could be kind of nutty in an Ascension deck relying on cows rather then Gambling.
This card is completely useless at base life. Is the dev not even playing on his own base ruleset?

'Juvenile Dragon': 2-cost Natural Dragon, 1 armor, and every time it kills, it gets +1 health and attack. ANOTHER snowball card, and Dragons really won't care for it... but it could be useful. Maybe.
Godamn it. Hungry didn't need a buff... but yeah. That's... a really good card.

You can now disable Exodia win conditions in the options, so that only running out of health ends the game. Okay, but that seems like kind of a band-aid fix to actually dealing with SoPS and Faithless.
Agreed. I think this is so that people who play on super high life can enjoy the game their own way.
I guess even dev doesn't play with his own base ruleset. No wonder the game balance is so whacky now.

Reactions: ZX7H

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
No, I think that's quite powerful.

Forced Suicide decks are now possible.
Ruin Contract and Insincere Gift are already super strong as a 6 cost killers.
New succubus pairs very well with forced estrus cards like succubus feast. Which you can lower the cost of using Nun's paizuri.
And remember, partner nun cums with willpower. So put out the squeezer > swap squeezers > force squeeze.
I... guess. Tech in Blood Moon for extra damage and... sure, it's a playstyle I think. I'll have to look into it, but it sounds pretty niche, and falls into President's pitfalls... post calm nerf but pre fleshlight buff.
This card is completely useless at base life. Is the dev not even playing on his own base ruleset?
I think it's also pretty useless at 99 life. That cost really fucks it, since Ascension does so much more.
The issue is that you have to get around its cost somehow, but it's too out there for Nun's 3, doesn't synergize with Gamblers because it needs lots of Generics to summon, and Ascension is... ascension.
Godamn it. Hungry didn't need a buff... but yeah. That's... a really good card.
I really don't think Hungry Dragons will like it, it goes against their playstyle.
Dragons are all about special summoning massive beatsticks for great bursts of power, so what they like is cheap swarming fodder while they prepare the next artillery strike. Their minions are either beatsticks or fodder, a snowball card will just get targeted first while the opponent is mowing the lawn of tokens or drawing for their outs to dragon spam.
I think Beasts will like it much more, especially with Schoolgirl's 3 and Nurse's 2, but it's generic enough that anyone with tanks or Schoolgirls can make something happen. It's a disgustingly cheap platform for such a generically powerful effect, but I really don't think it makes a good Dragon card.
Agreed. I think this is so that people who play on super high life can enjoy the game their own way.
I guess even dev doesn't play with his own base ruleset. No wonder the game balance is so whacky now.
More options are good, even if they're silly. Watch as the AI still goes for SoWaD 'victories' even when it's disabled.

Reactions: ZX7H

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I really don't think Hungry Dragons will like it, it goes against their playstyle.
Dragons are all about special summoning massive beatsticks for great bursts of power, so what they like is cheap swarming fodder while they prepare the next artillery strike. Their minions are either beatsticks or fodder, a snowball card will just get targeted first while the opponent is mowing the lawn of tokens or drawing for their outs to dragon spam.
Armor1 is a big deal. Hungry can use her extra dragon balls to summon it. If the dragon last hits the enemy dragon it'll get stronger. It also counters her counter card of False Champion.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Armor1 is a big deal. Hungry can use her extra dragon balls to summoning it. If the dragon last hits the enemy dragon it'll get stronger. It also counters her counter card of False Champion.
Hungry already has access to Armor 1 in the form of Wandering Dragon, who costs twice as much for more then twice the statline and a 1-damage AOE blast that's good at clearing tokens.
Armor 1 is not Long Handle, Juvenile Dragon will have to have killed three things before attacking the enemy dragon to survive the counterattack... assuming it's Wandering or Fire dragon. Four things for the Hydra, and EIGHT for the Lord. In return, you'll get 1 health back, of course... after taking at minimum 4 to the face.
Outside of mirror matches, Beasts will just sock it in the face with Haste before it can get a single attack off, let alone kill anything, and because Dragons don't typically run tanks, they'll do it without issue. Demons are generally bulky enough to not worry about losing shit to a 2/2 toddler, even with Armor 1, and humans... well.
Admittedly, Peasants without For the Cause or Royal Knight will just be food for it, but they already explode passively when Wandering Dragon hits the field.
You can summon Juvenile with one Dragon Ball, true... but two gets you more then double the return on investment.
Basically, Juvenile counters swarms, but so do Wandering, Hydra, and Lord. It needs protection or Haste to avoid getting shot off the board the second you end your turn after summoning it, but Dragons have neither.
In a pure Dragon deck, Juvenile will be played after securing board superiority to hopefully get better returns off the random fodder the AI throws in your way. I argue this is the least viable way to play it, and other decks will prefer it much more.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes