4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

SCUBE31

Aug 14, 2020
So, I just downloaded the game, and I must be missing something. Several functions are not working, and I can't figure out why.

First of, the two base decks did not work. When entering a battle with them, the battle would not start, and when Surrendering to leave the battle, I would get this message in the error log :

2023/03/04 17:17:38.566 [Exception] unknown
2023/03/04 17:17:38.566 [Exception] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BattlePresenter.GetAllCardOnField () [0x00000] in <f9adc279abfd439da888025d85af4db4>:0
at BattlePresenter.CheckCards () [0x00000] in <f9adc279abfd439da888025d85af4db4>:0
at StackResolveProcess.ProcessExit () [0x00005] in <f9adc279abfd439da888025d85af4db4>:0
at StackResolveProcess.Update () [0x002af] in <f9adc279abfd439da888025d85af4db4>:0

To get around that, I made a new deck and filled it with random cards to try things out. With this new deck, I could start a Free Battle as intended, but I still have more bugs.

First things first, Deck Edit.
When editing an existing deck, it shows as if the deck is completely empty.
None of the filter buttons at the top do anything.
I also seem to be lacking any kind of minion cards (maybe you unlock them later?).

In Squeezer Edit, I cannot change my Partner Squeezer. I can edit colors and the like without issue, but there is never a button to actually set a squeezer as my partner.

Free Battle works, even if it's always against the same Bunnygirl (but maybe it's normal).

And finally, Story Mode. None of the battles actually start! I am left staring at the background, and even surrendering doesn't show the button to leave the battle.

What am I doing wrong? I tried to launch with LocaleEmulator, but no success on this front. Any advice?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What starting healths does everyone play? I was playing with 60-80, but with Faithless allowing turn 2 kills I might be lowering it a little. Insincere Gift probably shouldn't be able to give away an entire stack of debt.
INSINCERE GIFT DOES WHAT!?
Like, destruction effects only burn off the top card of a stack, but Gift effects the entire stack? That... seems like a problem. Someone should really flag the dev with that, like that's actually broken. One more and I'll do it myself, I already have to deal with the new volume settings not affecting mid-battle voices.
...To answer your question, I play with 99 starting health, and only 'occasonally' lose to SoWaD AI. 60-ish seems to be the recommendation for most people, and 30 is a joke.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
In Squeezer Edit, I cannot change my Partner Squeezer. I can edit colors and the like without issue, but there is never a button to actually set a squeezer as my partner.
You do that in Deck Edit. Click the transparent P symbol next to one of the squeezers you put in your deck and that'll set them as your partner.
Free Battle works, even if it's always against the same Bunnygirl (but maybe it's normal).
If I recall correctly, I'm pretty sure Free Battle puts you up against an AI using your own deck. Not 100% on that though.
So, I just downloaded the game, and I must be missing something. Several functions are not working, and I can't figure out why.

First of, the two base decks did not work. When entering a battle with them, the battle would not start, and when Surrendering to leave the battle, I would get this message in the error log :

2023/03/04 17:17:38.566 [Exception] unknown
2023/03/04 17:17:38.566 [Exception] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BattlePresenter.GetAllCardOnField () [0x00000] in <f9adc279abfd439da888025d85af4db4>:0
at BattlePresenter.CheckCards () [0x00000] in <f9adc279abfd439da888025d85af4db4>:0
at StackResolveProcess.ProcessExit () [0x00005] in <f9adc279abfd439da888025d85af4db4>:0
at StackResolveProcess.Update () [0x002af] in <f9adc279abfd439da888025d85af4db4>:0

To get around that, I made a new deck and filled it with random cards to try things out. With this new deck, I could start a Free Battle as intended, but I still have more bugs.

First things first, Deck Edit.
When editing an existing deck, it shows as if the deck is completely empty.
None of the filter buttons at the top do anything.
I also seem to be lacking any kind of minion cards (maybe you unlock them later?).

And finally, Story Mode. None of the battles actually start! I am left staring at the background, and even surrendering doesn't show the button to leave the battle.

What am I doing wrong? I tried to launch with LocaleEmulator, but no success on this front. Any advice?
For the rest of this stuff uh... I have no clue. Sorry.

SCUBE31

Aug 14, 2020
You do that in Deck Edit. Click the transparent P symbol next to one of the squeezers you put in your deck and that'll set them as your partner.
Alright, then this explains it. However, since you told me that, I believe I should see more than the 3 basic Squeezers to be able to choose a partner. Unless you unclock them on the World Map?

Screenshot 2023-03-04 200836.png

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, then this explains it. However, since you told me that, I believe I should see more than the 3 basic Squeezers to be able to choose a partner. Unless you unclock them on the World Map?

View attachment 2438397
So far as I know you just start with everything unlocked, unless for some reason that changed on this version. It very well may be a bug, but like I said before I'm not sure.

SCUBE31

Aug 14, 2020
Between the fact that I have no minions, no non-basic Squeezer (not even the Bunny Girl, even tho she is chosen as default when I make a new deck), I think my whole deck editor is broken, and I have no idea how to fix it.

billybro

Mar 14, 2020
INSINCERE GIFT DOES WHAT!?
Like, destruction effects only burn off the top card of a stack, but Gift effects the entire stack? That... seems like a problem. Someone should really flag the dev with that, like that's actually broken. One more and I'll do it myself, I already have to deal with the new volume settings not affecting mid-battle voices
Best part is if the AI gives themselves debt beforehand they'll have two seperate stacks and the game prioritizes the original. So thay can have a stack with 2 debt and a stack with 30 and not lose the game at the end of turn.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
so first of all, from where did you download the game?
Mega
if this fucker does a version E I'm not doing it is2g
if you're downloading it from this kind man link there should be no problem since it works just fine for me
if you indeed downloading it from that link, then maybe you try updating your winrar
or maybe somehow your computer/laptop simply outdated?

oh also make sure the game folder wasn't too long in the directory
D:\Like\this\example\is\not\that\good\example\since\this\is\too\long\for\a\directory\SuccubusReborn\

• Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

SCUBE31

Aug 14, 2020
if you're downloading it from this kind man link there should be no problem since it works just fine for me
if you indeed downloading it from that link, then maybe you try updating your winrar
or maybe somehow your computer/laptop simply outdated?
I originally downloaded it using the link in the first page of the thread. Downloaded it again with the link you provided, updated my Winrar, nothing changed. My computer can run modern games, so I would be suprised if it was the problem.

It's so frustrating, I have no idea what the problem is.

SCUBE31

Aug 14, 2020
OH MY GOD I FIXED IT!

I had to change the Regional Date Format to English (USA) or Japanese. Not the format for non-Unicode characters, not the langage of extraction of Winrar, the date format.

I am happy that it works, but also kind of confounded by why the date format matter to the game.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
OH MY GOD I FIXED IT!

I had to change the Regional Date Format to English (USA) or Japanese. Not the format for non-Unicode characters, not the langage of extraction of Winrar, the date format.

I am happy that it works, but also kind of confounded by why the date format matter to the game.
nice one, finally you fix it.
as for why that might be because of the online feature.

YisusRulez

Mar 7, 2018
New versión with new scene, config and card have released today or yesterday. A little early in my opinion but okay.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes