4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
yeah, i tried making her deck
and it turns out but there's no really good curse card yet?? in the end i end up making deck full of miracle instead of curse lol

she will be a lot better if the miracle lock condition change simply from "after your next turn" to "after your opponent turn"
There's tons of good curse cards. You just can't use them with her w/o severely limiting your deck composition.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
CS001=1,CS012=3,CT003=3,GD004=3,GD020=3,GD023=3,GD028=3,GD043=3,MC001=3,MC006=3,SC002=3,SC006=3,SC011=3,TC030=3,p=SC011,t,n=Faith 2

The general goal is to summon cheap minions until you have an unsealed big boobed Heavenly Succubus. Mostly use her anal squeeze to unseal her quickly. It might be a good idea to add Awakening Ritual to the deck.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Too slow! B variant is already out! Oh, Oblivion9873...
Changelog;
New Squeezer... whose name is complete and utter nonsense. Faithless Succubus? Greedy Succubus? She has a money/debt theme...
Her abilities revolve around Donations, which means I might have to rename them to be more accurate to their RAW translation, 'Wads' (of cash).
Okay, Seal 9, that's insane.
Her primary is standard Mouth Attribute mana generation, 1 extra damage but also unseals her by 1 and generates a Donation. Notably, no Unseal effects, either by extra damage or other effects. ...Human decks are fucking dead, aren't they? IDOL is fucking dead, isn't she?
Her secondary is also Mouth Attribute, but also Penetration I think. 2 damage 1 unseal, dRaWs A cArD fRoM tHe TaRgEt (the fucking hell), and summons one 'Debt' token to the target's side of the field, which is a Stationary Strategy we'll discuss in a second. Here's the problem. When Unsealed, if you use this on yourself, THE ABILITY DOES NOT CONSUME AN ACTION. Seal 9 is right, draw 3 Unseals and she will just fucking draw your entire deck for funzies. SoWaD players are fucking cumming in her hand right now, more then usual. So, what are these 'Debt' tokens?
'Debt' tokens are a Stationary Strategy with Mirage, of course. They have two effects: They can be banished by banishing 1 'Donation' on your side of the field as well, and at the end of your turn, they duplicate themselves like Slimes (without the damage, of course). If you have 13 more 'Debt' then 'Donations' on your field after this effect resolves, yOu LoSe ThE dUeL. Fucking hell, SoPS taught them nothing... and she was at least my fetish!
Third ability is Penetration. 3 damage, 3 unseal, standard turbo unseal ability. When unsealed, summons a Mouth Slave Crest to the target's field, which of course allows direct-fire of Mouth abilities and generates a Debt token when hit with Mouth.
Fourth ability (!?) is her Big Breast Ability: 3 damage, no unseal. Summon two Debt tokens to the target's field, and summon 3 Donations to hers. Neat, but definitely the weakest part of this kit.
Overall... Get your fucking raincoats boys, this one's gonna be bad. She doesn't even have good synergy with Hungry, being much better SoWaD support then... Student. That's just sad. (Yes she does. At the bottom, you'll see.)
She has a blow... tonguejob scene, and turns out she's into blindfolding. That tongue is SCARY, though... I understand why she walks around with her mouth open like that.
She also has a Campaign deck, somehow, which wasn't showing up resulting in the emergency hotfix.
Two new Cards, Red moon and Blue Moon, both Stationary Natural Miracles.
Red moon costs 2 mana, and gives all non-creation squeezers on both sides of the field +1 Pursuit when they force squeeze. So, Gift a Burn the Contracts to your opponent, then hit them for... slightly more damage? Kinda useless.
Blue Moon is 5-cost, Unique, and has the exact same ability... except that +1 is global. Now THAT is a spicy meatball, but unlike, say, Industrial Revolution, your enemy is probably going to benefit from this just as you do, even though their deck isn't built for it. Interesting, I guess...
Oh, and now there are mute buttons in the sound effect settings, plus another category that targets sound effects in scenes specifically. Okay.
Right, and Donations now have to be discarded in bulk to set the cost of a strategy/human minion in your hand to zero, instead of discarding them 1-by-1 to lower the cost one by one. Less flexible, but the AI will appreciate not being able to waste them.
Ah, and because I didn't notice... Hungry and Faithless have a Team-Up ability. 4 damage, 2 unseal. Summons a Donation to your side of the field, and you get a dEsTiNy DrAw from the target's deck, IE, you get to choose a card from their deck and draw it. Additionally, if it is a Ring (Hunter's or Charm) you generate 'Debt' equal to the cost, but it becomes free. Because what even is balance!?

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
I have to say I quite enjoy reading your version of the patch notes. I will say though that in general I don't think this game is particularly balanced. There are a lot of match-ups that feel very one-sided and there are a lot of tech cards that can drastically change the flow of a game to the point where I feel like in a proper competitive format most matches would be decided before they even began.

With that said, the biggest flaw right now is simply that the AI has no clue what to do with 99% of decks. Even if you get put into a position where your deck should lose you'll probably still be able to eek out a win just because the opponent will randomly waste cards and cripple themselves. This game has a huge focus on combos and synergy and the AI just does not have the necessary foresight to make use of any of it.

...still a great game though...

Reactions: Nelari

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
...still a great game though...
Eh, as long as the bullshit combos are too specific for the AI to use correctly... like, enemy SoWaD can be shut down by giving them BB and Breastfeeding, because using Breastfeeding is higher priority for the AI then actually using her 2... then it's fine.
With this squeezer... I'm honestly worried the AI will nuclear self-destruct with her 2 by drawing their entire deck without a plan. I think she'll be strongest as a support tool for SoWaD and Gambling decks, but not super dangerous on her own. Hilariously, she was originally going to kill at 10 like SoPS, but I guess they saw the train coming and took.. one foot off the tracks.
Also, I looked at the preview for her scene, and actually recoiled in horror. I don't care how soft her tongue is, that is not ribbed for his pleasure.

CMrC

May 24, 2020
Is the mouth slave crest bugged? I can't seem to directly attack the enemy even after putting it on them

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-20232027bSupporter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey, Oblivion9873, there's a C variant now.
Faithless hard-crashes the game when the AI tries to use her with Big Breasts equipped, also the Mouth Crest's debt creation effect is now locked at one and can't be increased with more crests or Pursuit, because of course holy shit... or maybe it's the other way around? We'll find out when we find out.
Also, I finished Secretary, so that's done now. Just have to sift through the Nurse's suprise soup and then I can deal with... this idiot.

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Hey, Oblivion9873, there's a C variant now.
Faithless hard-crashes the game when the AI tries to use her with Big Breasts equipped, also the Mouth Crest's debt creation effect is now locked at one and can't be increased with more crests or Pursuit, because of course holy shit.
Also, I finished Secretary, so that's done now. Just have to sift through the Nurse's suprise soup and then I can deal with... this idiot.
cringe.... i'll get to downloading then but uhh, probably uploading tomorrow

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Hey guys i may be wrong, but i remember playing when there was an option to select each character/card separately and see all of the animations without going into a battle. Has this option been removed? I can't find it anymore

Reactions: FSDM

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey guys i may be wrong, but i remember playing when there was an option to select each character/card separately and see all of the animations without going into a battle. Has this option been removed? I can't find it anymore
Squeezer edit menu, yes? How did you lose it? It's on the main menu below 'Edit Deck' and above 'Free Battle,' isn't it?

Reactions: ZAAWARUDOO
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes