4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Okay, so I have good news and bad news.
The good news is, this edition's uncensor patch is done. The new format may even allow me to skip the more advanced dickery and just edit a single file. Plus, the size of the uncensor patch has gone from 3.58 GB to 600 MB, due to the modular nature of the reformat.
The bad news is, it's still version dependent. I thought it might not be, it is, though the more advanced dickery isn't anymore. You still have to open each edition's resources.assets file and change that one value from 19 to 1, but the process has become much, much faster.
where do I find the uncensor?

Flutterrrrr

Feb 13, 2023
Can someone explain me how to translate and play this game? Or maybe there's some guide? If i'm trying to start playing with someone enemies dont spawn and i cant do anything, help plssssssss

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone explain me how to translate and play this game? Or maybe there's some guide? If i'm trying to start playing with someone enemies dont spawn and i cant do anything, help plssssssss
I think that major malfuction is a locale error. Either you're running it in a stupid locale, or you need to run it in another locale... Japanese, or english, or... something.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
i hate to be obnoxious but i can't help but notice that there's a critical lack of heavenly succubus appreciation in this thread
look at this head tilt
1676403611496.png
LOOK AT IT
1676403624204.png
LOOK AT HOW PRECIOUS SHE IS
and she only does it to you, too. she doesn't do it when she drains your enemy.
she's fucking adorable and i will not tolerate anyone saying she isn't
we must protect her smile

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
i hate to be obnoxious but i can't help but notice that there's a critical lack of heavenly succubus appreciation in this thread
look at this head tilt
View attachment 2391131
LOOK AT IT
View attachment 2391137
If only I liked loli... Or anal.
It really sucks that she's two fetishes that I don't really enjoy.

On top of that her playstyle isn't one I enjoy either. Just like most of the Squeezers in the game, the squeezing ability is meant to be used on the enemy. It goes double for Demonic Squeezers since they squeeze 2 energy or more and have very negative effects.

Reactions: ZX7H

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
thats fair but im assuming we can both at the least agree she's fucking adorable
On top of that her playstyle isn't one I enjoy either. Just like most of the Squeezers in the game, the squeezing ability is meant to be used on the enemy. It goes double for Demonic Squeezers since they squeeze 2 energy or more and have very negative effects.
damn...
anyways The Faith Gimmick:tm: *summons an unholy nun on turn 2, summons a 6/6 for 0 mana on turn 4, summons a 7/7 for 0 mana on turn 5, summons an 8/8 for 0 mana on turn 6, etc.*
(though i agree this playstyle does rely on luck a bit... then again so does literally every playstyle but whatever)

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
look at this head tilt
View attachment 2391131
LOOK AT IT
View attachment 2391137
don't care, cheerleader, SoWaD and SoPS better
heavenly is a C+ tier at best for being a loli alone

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
at the least agree she's fucking adorable
Eh... I don't want to use the word "adorable" to describe someone fucking.
anyways The Faith Gimmick:tm: *summons an unholy nun on turn 2, summons a 6/6 for 0 mana on turn 4, summons a 7/7 for 0 mana on turn 5, summons an 8/8 for 0 mana on turn 6, etc.*
There are ways to mitigate randomness, but any deck with her and unholy, unholy will be doing most of the work carrying the duel. Angel's play style has way too many negatives for me to enjoy using her.

Her 1 makes it impossible to rely on Miracles. Miracles don't harm, only buff. Even if you limit the enemy from using Miracles, you're honestly hurting yourself more unless you focus on curses. Which severely limits the versatility of her use.
Her anal has only negative affects when used on you, meaning you need enough guardian clear to make her two useful.
Her paizuri is the only ability I like, and it's super conditional with very slow buildup.

I can beat her... consistently... with a bunnygirl, bloomer deck. Even if by chance, Nun manages to carry the team enough that Angel becomes kind of useful, you're forced to play an extremely limiting playstyle of mostly disasters, making deck building way less interesting when it comes to her.

And on top of that she's a loli XD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
look at this head tilt
View attachment 2391131
LOOK AT IT
View attachment 2391137
...I mean, I appreciate her hip movement on her 2's slow.
Always a pleasure when an enemy Angel uses it on me... when they've been BB'd, of course...
Friendly Angels... I dunno. It's a really volatile strategy, since you only get one mana from her before you start burning Faith points, and she doesn't really have any utility outside of summoning big fuck-off beaters and denying your opponent from playing the game, which... choking out enemies is effective, but not really fun for those without that kink.
Her 2 is one of the most high-quality scenes on a presentation level, though, full-stop.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Fuck yeah!
In addition to the changes Kitsune mentioned...
Dedicated Nurse's Temptation allows for direct-fire of mouth-attribute abilities. So, synergy with Hungry.
Nurse also got new artwork. So shiny..
'Knowledge Thief' can draw a card from the opponent's deck with a clear LOS. That could be nasty, but with stats of a Vigilante, he's not super dangerous. Can't wait to see the AI use their entire turn to summon him thinking he's a boss monster like the People, due to his cost.
so uh, is it just me or the fan TL haven't up to date yet? at least the nurse temptation still on japanese even after i redownload it several time

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
so uh, is it just me or the fan TL haven't up to date yet? at least the nurse temptation still on japanese even after i redownload it several time
I know, I know... Protocol dictates I'm not allowed to skip scenes, since that would leave stuff I personally don't like untranslated forever. I MUST finish Secretary, THEN I can... sort out that onomatopoeia soup, you're not really missing anything of import.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
look at this head tilt
View attachment 2391131
LOOK AT IT
View attachment 2391137
Hnnnng! No succubus has any business being this cute. With this much adorable she could just ask nicely and get an all you can eat buffet of succubus food. :love:

Hopefully dev can give her a not-loli body.

And she likes anal too, that just gives her even more potential.

have a link o that domina game?
I do, here you go newest Champion:

https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v9-1-dekarous.35295/

• Red Heart
Reactions: nigus3226

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Go for big boobs, unsealed angel. I almost never use her first ability.
And once you managed to hit your opponent once she is unsealed all your angels and nuns can attack them directly even with guardians protecting them.

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
I really do like heavenly succubus. I'm not bothered by the body type or anal. I'm just hella into anything not human lol
I even like her playstyle of summoning minions for 0 cost (I played a lot of token decks when I played MTGA), but the inability to play miracles on her 1 really fucking sucks and it should only apply to whoever she's squeezing. I tried making a deck but I just end up putting in miracles anyway and whoops can't use em cause I needed mana and curses I feel aren't worth it when she's your main focus. I don't mind the dangerous game I play with her anal but I always carry big breasts with me...also a miracle...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
I really do like heavenly succubus. I'm not bothered by the body type or anal. I'm just hella into anything not human lol
I even like her playstyle of summoning minions for 0 cost (I played a lot of token decks when I played MTGA), but the inability to play miracles on her 1 really fucking sucks and it should only apply to whoever she's squeezing. I tried making a deck but I just end up putting in miracles anyway and whoops can't use em cause I needed mana and curses I feel aren't worth it when she's your main focus. I don't mind the dangerous game I play with her anal but I always carry big breasts with me...also a miracle...
yeah, i tried making her deck
and it turns out but there's no really good curse card yet?? in the end i end up making deck full of miracle instead of curse lol

she will be a lot better if the miracle lock condition change simply from "after your next turn" to "after your opponent turn"

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes