4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Squeezer edit menu, yes? How did you lose it? It's on the main menu below 'Edit Deck' and above 'Free Battle,' isn't it?
Thanks, for some reason it was named as "Folker edit" which was different to deck edit. On top of the menu being diofferent to the last time i played i didn't check there. Thanks again!

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I suppose Succubus Duel would be closest, even if only the AI get the fun sexy cards.
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-duel-demo-irojikake-matome.99494/
thread is tagged weird, it's labeled as abandoned even though the dev is supposedly working on it and just doesn't want to release anything other than a finished game, guess just a quirk of f95's categorization?
hoping we do get a proper translation when/if it does come out though, even if asymmetrical card games are less interesting IMO. Scenes have promise and enemy variety seems strong.
What IS finished and is a card game with good scenes is Mine's Canary, even if the card game itself is much more simplistic and a pretty different style. It's a damn shame there's no good translation for that one.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What IS finished and is a card game with good scenes is Mine's Canary, even if the card game itself is much more simplistic and a pretty different style. It's a damn shame there's no good translation for that one.
Do you have a link, because I can't find anything called that anywhere.

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
i no have new squeeyer. I also no have
[Black Iron and Selfish Nymphomaniac] & Zuri Scenes
ver20220227a ver20211227a

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-20230227dSupporter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
So the new squeezer is just another hungry succubus? What a disappointment..... looks like i'll be waiting 4-5 months till they announce something new, i hope they release another temptation scene meanwhile

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Hinarasa

Aug 5, 2019
1677947273030.png
suggestion for dream drop, merge them after you have 10 of them so that you can skip the animation. have gotten to the point that it takes several minutes for them to spawn in. and the game slows down a lot with this many cards.

billybro

Mar 14, 2020
What starting healths does everyone play? I was playing with 60-80, but with Faithless allowing turn 2 kills I might be lowering it a little. Insincere Gift probably shouldn't be able to give away an entire stack of debt.

Screenshot (3).png

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes